Chapter 6

Go away, Breath in breath out

Dara and Junhyung have been a couple for about two months now. When they told their members about their relationship, everyone was ecstatic. The only people who know about this are the members of their groups, their managers and the presidents of their companies. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was like any other day at B2ST's dorm. Junhyung was busy writing lyrics that he would later show their producer. He and Dara were supposed to meet up later that day, but she called him and said that she won't be able to go. He didn't think anything of it and told her that they'll just go out another time.

Flashback

Junhyung sat on his desk, about to write in his notebook, when his cellphone began to ring.

"Hello?"

"Heey Junnie! Whatchu doing?" Dara cooed on the other line.

"Hey babe! I'm not really doing anything, just thinking of new lyrics. Whatchu doing?"

"Ehh, nothing really. Does missing you count as doing something?"

"Haha, I guess it does." He started laughing. His girlfriend can be so corny sometimes.

"Hehehe. By the way, you know how we're supposed to meet later?"

"Yeah?"

"Umm..I don't think I'll be able to go because I have to go somewhere. I'm really sorry! I know that we haven't seen each other since last week, but I promise I'll make it up to you. Please don't get mad."

"I'm not mad. Don't worry baby, I understand. We'll find time to see each other in between our schedules okay?" Junhyung was a bit disappointed, but he knew that she means well.

"Oh Thank You Junnie! Again, I'm so sorry! I gotta go now, but i'll call you tonight?"

"Yeah, for sure. I'll be waiting for your call!"

"Okay, bye baby! Muah!" Dara kissed the speaker of her phone.

"Bye! Muah!" Junhyung did the same

End Flashback

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

At 2ne1's dorm

"Unnie! Are you going to spend time with Junhyung oppa today?" Minzy sat beside Dara on the couch.

"I was supposed to, but my brother called me and said that he needed to talk to me, so I had to cancel with Jun." She replied, kinda sad.

"Say hi to Thunder oppa for me! Where are you guys planning to meet?"

Dara thought about where they should meet. "I guess I'll tell him to meet me at the cafe Jun and I always go to. Not a lot of people go there, so there's less chance of fans seeing us."

"Aaah ok. Can you buy me a cookie? I know the manager told us not to eat too much sweets, but I've been craving cookies since last week! Please unnie? Please, please, please!!"

"Fine! I'll buy you a cookie, but if you get a sore throat with all the sweets you've been eating, don't blame me. Oh yeah, I know you've been secretly buying candy!" She pointed at Minzy.

"Thank you, thank you unnie! I promise that this will be the last!" Minzy hugged her and ran into the kitchen, probably to look for something with sugar in it. Dara rolled her eyes and got up to get ready to see her brother.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Junhyung's been sitting on the couch, holding a notebook for about 2 hours and he needs to take a break. They didn't have any coffee in the dorm, so he decided to go to the cafe that he and Dara always goes to. Arriving there, he was about to go in when he saw a familiar person sitting inside. He walked closer to the window and realized that it was Dara. But she wasn't alone. She was with a guy or more specifically, Thunder from MBLAQ.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He watched as he held her hands. He watched as she hugged him tightly, lovingly. Anger was boiling inside Junhyung and it took him all that he had not to run in there and make a scene. Her trusted her. He didn't ask questions because he knew that she wouldn't lie.

"How could she cheat on me?" Junhyung asked himself over and over again. Infuriated, he went back to B2ST's dorm, forgetting about buying coffee.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Meanwhile, inside the cafe...

"I can't believe she's gone.." Dara cried.

"I know sis, I'm sad too. She was a really good friend and kind person." Thunder said as one hand held hers and the other wiping her tears.

He had gotten a call from their mother earlier, informing him that one of Dara's close friends from the Philippines passed away a few days ago.

"She was. I still can't believe it though. I just talked to her last week.." Tears started spilling out of her eyes again. Just when Thunder was about to say something, his phone started ringing. He got up and took the call.

"Sis, I have to go. Manager needs us to do something. Is there someone you can stay with for the time being? I know the other members of 2ne1 aren't home right now and I don't want you to stay by yourself at a time like this. Is Junhyung at their dorm? Can you go there?" Thunder held her hands again.

"Yeah, yeah, I think I'll just go to B2ST's dorm. Junhyung's there. I'll just stay there until CL, Bom and Minzy get home. Thank you." She smiled through her tears and hugged him before leaving.

As she made her way towards her boyfriend's dorm, she couldn't wait to be in his arms. She really missed his touch, his kisses, and with the situation that she's in at the moment, she really missed seeing him even more.

_______________________________________________________________________

 

UH OH!