Chapter 15

Go away, Breath in breath out

Junhyung's POV

3 weeks later...

I was alone at our dorm because all the other members had individual schedules. I'm going to be all my by myself for most of the day because even Dara is busy. 2NE1 has to do an interview on a show and won't be back until after lunch. She promised me that she would come here when they're done, but that's not for another 6 hours. Being the lazy person that I am, I'll probably just sit on the couch, eat junk food, drink coke and watch tv. Maybe I'll watch the show that 2NE1's going to be on.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Yup, I pretty much did what I predicted. I spent 30 minutes rummaging through our cupboards for food that I can eat. I found a bag of chips, a chocolate bar, some gummy bears and a pack of cookies. I also took out two bottles of coke from the fridge for me to drink. Mmm..so healthy. I put everything on a tray and went into the living room. When I the tv, the show already started, but 2NE1 hasn't come out yet.

"...Put your hands together for 2NE1!" the host said. The crowd went wild as they walked out. I pumped my fist up in the air and screamed, "YEAH!" when I saw Dara. I probably looked like a fool, but who cares.

"Hello! Wassup we're 2NE1!"  they said in unison.

"Sit, sit. Firstly, would you guys like to introduce yourselves?" they all nodded.

"Hello, I'm 2NE1's leader, CL. I'm also the lead dancer, main rapper and a vocalist."

"Hi, I'm Bom, the main vocalist."

"Hi, I'm Minzy and I'm the main dancer, lead vocalist, and rapper. I'm also the maknae."

"Hi guys, I'm Dara and I'm a vocalist. I'm also in charge of the group's visuals."

"I can see why you would be Miss Park, you are very beautiful!"

"Ah, thank you." she bowed.

"If I didn't know your actual age, I would've thought that you were only 20,"  the host said. She thanked him again. Jeez, we get the point! Can you please stop flirting with my girlfriend! There are three other members in the group, compliment them! He seemed to get my message and moved on to the rest of the members.

For the rest of the interview, they were asked questions about their lives before fame and how it was being trainees. They also performed their new song and participated in a few games.

There was one particular part of the interview that caught my attention.

"Aside from Big Bang, are you close with any other male groups?"  the host asked. I stopped eating and stared at the tv.

"Well, we've gotten really close to B2ST." CL said. Everyone else smiled and nodded.

"Ah, I see. If you had to choose one member of B2ST to date, who would it be and why?" the host questioned.

"For me, I would choose Junhyung oppa because he's really nice. He may look mean, but he's actually fun to be around. Oh and I think that he's really cute," CL smiled. I never knew she thought that way about me. I looked at at Dara to see what her reaction was, she just laughed. I was expecting a different reaction from her. I know that it sounds bad, but I was actually hoping that she would look jealous. But I guess she didn't care.

"I would choose Yoseob oppa because he's really funny and he has such a bubbly personality," Minzy said. Yoseob will be so happy when he finds out about this. He's been denying it, but we all know that he has a crush on her.

"Umm..this may sound weird because of the , but I would choose Dongwoon. I think that he's handsome and very kind to all of us," Bom said. Wow, I never knew that she had a thing for our maknae.

The host nodded, "and how about you Dara?"

"Hmm..I would choose.." she paused. I know my baby will pick me, "...Doojoon because he's cute, nice and funny."

WHAT?!

She chose Doojoon hyung! My girlfriend chose someone else! Why did she pick him?!

To make it worse, the host even said, "good choice! I think you two would make a great couple."

I turned the TV off because I didn't feel like watching the rest of the interview. I don't know why she didn't pick me and I'm sure she has a good reason, but I can't help but feel sad and betrayed. I mean, the last time we were asked about our ideal girl, I would always say that Dara is mine.

Upset, I left everything in the living room and ran into my room to take a nap that will hopefully erase all my emotional pain.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dara's POV

When our schedule ended, I asked our driver to drop me off at B2ST's dorm because I promised Junhyung that I would come over. On my way up, I found myself hungry for pickles. I don't really like pickles, but I've constantly been craving them since last week and I don't know why. I've also been feeling very weird lately, but I'm probably just tired from our activities.

When I got to their dorm, I knocked a couple of times before I heard someone scream, "WHO IS IT?" I immediately knew that it was Yoseob, so I decided to play a prank on him.

"Yoseob oppa is that you? I knew I got your address right! I can't wait to tell all the girls in my school! AH OPPA I LOVE YOU!" I said with a high pitched voice as I knocked on the door. I could here him swearing behind the door before clearing his throat.

"Errm, this isn't B2ST's dorm. I think you got the wrong address. My name is Kim Jinho and I'm the only one who lives here," he said with a low voice. I can't believe that he's actually falling for it.

"Oh, I'm sorry for bothering you. I'm actually here for my boyfriend, Yong Junhyung, but I guess he moved. If you ever see him though, can you tell him that Park Sandara is looking for him," I said with a normal tone.

"AWW YOU !" Yoseob yelled before opening the door. I stepped inside and laughed so hard when I saw him trying to look angry.

"I'm sorry Seobie, I just couldn't help it. Forgive noona?" I poked his arm and pouted cutely.

"Of course," he smiled. "Oh and your boyfriend's in his room sulking. Probably because of what you said during your interview today." , I forgot about that.

"I was kinda told to say that," Yoseob tilted his head, confused. "I'll explain later. Right now I need to talk to Junhyung."

"Okay noona," he nodded and I made my way to Junhyung's room. When I walked in, he was lying down and quickly pulled the blanket over his head.

"Hey Jun, are you awake?" No answer. "I guess you're sleeping, I'll come back later then," I said in a sad tone. I pretended to open and close the door, but stayed inside the room. He was still for a few seconds, then slowly sat up, letting the blanket slide down from his face onto his lap.

"Ha! I knew you were awake!" he gasped and quickly lay down, grabbing a pillow to cover his face.

"Go away! Why don't you go hang out with Doojoon hyung since he's the one you want to date!" Junyhung mumbled under the pillow. I wanted to laugh because he sounded like a little kid.

"Come on Junnie! Let me explain! I was going to say you, but our manager told me to say Doojoon instead," I said as I walked to the side of his bed and tugged on the pillow. He was saying something, but the pillow absorbed his words.

"What? I don't understand you. Can you please stop covering your face with the pillow!" Junhyung hesitated, but removed the pillow anyways. He looked away and remained quiet. I sighed and started talking.

"Okay here's what happened. Before our interview, we already knew that the host was going to ask us about boy groups that we're close to and who we would date. Our manager asked us who we're going to choose and I said you, while CL said Doojoon," I explained, "He told me that I shouldn't say you because he heard from his sources that a couple of people have reported seeing us together, but have no photos, so they don't have proof. The media is already suspicious, so if I chose you as the person I would date, it'd be enough for them to create articles about us. So I'm really sorry Junhyung, I had no choice."

I waited for a response, but nothing. He looked like he wasn't in the mood to talk so I stood up, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down.

"I forgive you," he said, looking at me this time. "Now lie down beside me."

I nodded and lay on my side, my back facing him. He scooted closer and put an arm around my waist. I intertwined our hands together as he lightly kissed my neck.

"I'm sorry for overreacting," he whispered.

"It's okay baby. I would probably react the same way if I was in your position," I replied and kissed the back of his hand.

Then all of a sudden, I felt my stomach turn. I quickly untangled my hand from Junhyung's to cover my mouth. I felt like vomitting, so I got up and ran out of the room, leaving a worried Junhyung behind. I sprinted to the bathroom and kneeled infront of the toilet before throwing up everything I had recently eaten.

"Noona, are you okay?" Yoseob asked as he rushed to my side.

"Yeah, I'm good. I probably just ate something bad," I lied. This is actually the third or fourth time I've thrown up since last week, but I thought that it was probably just food poisoning or something. Actually, weird things have been happening to me lately, like weird food cravings and sensitivity to certain food aromas. Bom came into my room once and asked me if I was pregnant since these are all symptoms of pregnancy. I told her that I wasn't, but the thought has crossed my mind.

"Are you sure you're okay? You should go home and rest," Junhyung asked anxiously as he rubbed my back. I nodded while I carefully stood up and went over to the sink to wash my mouth.

"I'll drive you home," he kept an arm around my waist while we walked back to his room.

"It's okay baby, I'll just call our driver to pick me up," I looked at him, hoping that he won't insist on dropping me off at our dorm.

"Oh, alright," he simply said.

I called our company driver, Minhyuk, to pick me up, while Junhyung was in the kitchen getting water for me. When Minhyuk arrived at their building, Junhyung went down with me to make sure that I get in the car safely.

"Call me if you need anything k?" He said as he kissed my forehead. I nodded. "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied and reached up to capture his lips. We smiled at each other before I got in the car.

On the way back to our dorm, a lot of things were on my mind. There was one particular thought that I just couldn't shake off, so I decided to do something about it.

"Minhyuk, can we make a detour somewhere?" I tapped his shoulder.

"Of course Miss Park. Where to?" Minhyuk asked.

"The hospital."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The part about 2NE1's interview was actually from a dream that I had, so I decided to include it! Lol hope you like this chapter! :D