Chapter 30

Go away, Breath in breath out

I quickly ran upstairs, not caring whether Junhyung or Doojoon followed me. When I got to the apartment, Mrs. Choi was sitting on the sofa beside Mirae's bassinet. When she saw me, she got up and smiled.

"I'm sorry for taking long Mrs. Choi. Thank you for look after Mirae for me while I was gone." I tried to smile back, but apparantly, my sadness was evident.

"Honey, what's wrong? Have you been crying? Did something happen between you and Junhyung?" she asked as she walked towards me and put her hands on my shoulder.

"I'm fine, Mrs. Choi. Junhyung and I just got into a little argument, but I assure you that it's okay now." By the way she was looking at me, I'm guessing that she didn't entirely believe that everything's fine, but she didn't press any further and just nodded.

"Okay, but if you need anything, don't hesitate to call or know on my door, you hear me?" she said.

"I hear you. Thank you Mrs. Choi." I hugged her before she made her way back to her apartment.

I stood there for a minute, thinking if I made the right decision. A part of me wants to forget everything that happened, like the other times, because I love Junhyung with all my heart, but this is a completely different situation.

Is that why he didn't do anything when she flirted with him? Did he actually like it?

God, can I just make myself believe that I'm overreacting and that kiss didn't happen? I was just so jealous that assumed he kissed her. Can I do that? Can I just blame it on myself so that I can apologize and move on? Why can't I do that?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone coming down the hallway outside. I knew who it was, so I quickly ran to door an locked it, knowing that Junhyung didn't bring his keys.

"Dara! Please let me in!" I ignored his pleas and banging, and grabbed my car keys. I carefully picked up my sleeping daughter and set her down in her stroller. I then ran around the apartment, stuffing as much things as I can in one luggage.

I was about to grab Mirae's formula and bottles from the kitchen counter, when I suddenly found myself being pinned against the refrigerator. Damn it, he got the spare keys from the receptionist.

"Junhyung, let me go," I demanded, trying to take my wrists out of his grip, but his hold was too strong.

"Don't leave me. What about Mirae, my little angel?" he whispered, tears running down his face.

"I don't know, but I'll make sure that you get your time with her," I answered.

"We can't just keep on passing her back and forth like that!"

"I have no other choice, Junhyung!"

"Yes you do! You can stay with me."

"If you don't want me to leave, then tell me why you kissed her!" He let go of me and took a step back. He stared at the floor, his shoulders moving up and down, indicating that he was crying.

"I-I..can't. But I can tell you that the kiss meant nothing to me," he sobbed. 

"How can I believe that it meant nothing when you won't even tell me why you did it?" I hissed.

"I-I'm sorry, but I can't t-tell you why I d-did it."

"Damn it, Junhyung! Why can't you just ing tell me so that I can forgive you, hug you, kiss you and we can move on with our lives?" I yelled. I really want to believe him, I do, but he's hiding something. If I stay, this secret of his will bother me for a long time.

"..."

"I see." I nodded, took what I needed in the kitchen and headed for the door. But before I could get to it, I was hugged from behind.

"P-Please, just stay. I love you," he pleaded. I took a deep breath and took his hands off me.

"I-I..love you too..but..I c-can't. Goodbye Junhyung." The tears that I tried so hard to hold back are now streaming down my face.

I gathered all my things and left, not looking back everytime he called my name, called our daughter's name, told me he loves me and asked me not to leave him. I feel so bad for taking Mirae away from him, but I can't be seperated from my baby. I don't know how this will work out, but I'll make it work.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Junhyung's POV

She's gone.

She really left me.

The love of my life and my little angel, gone.

I can't live without her, but I can't tell her the truth.

God, I don't know what to do.

That's it! Doojoon was there and he saw everything that happened. He could tell her-- Wait..he could've told her. Why didn't he tell her? He let Dara watch me kiss Chohee. He knew why I had done it and yet, he didn't say anything. Why?

"Junhyung?" I looked up and I saw Doojoon standing at the doorway.

"Why, hyung?" He looked at me with a puzzled expression.

"Why what?"

"Why didn't you tell her why I kissed Chohee?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I slammed my fist on the kitchen counter. Why is he lying?

"Damn it, hyung, stop lying to me! I know you were there and I know you saw what happened," I growled.

Flashback

Third Person's POV

"Miss Nam!" Junhyung said as he ran towards Chohee. "I'm so sorry for the way Sandara acted. I don't why she suddenly got angry like that."

"Oh, maybe she was just upset because I told her the truth," she answered.

"What truth?" He tilted his head, confused.

"Just that someone who's not even that pretty shouldn't be with someone as y as you. How did that girl even become famous? There's nothing special about her. My dog has more talent than her." She smirked and if only she wasn't a girl, Junhyung would've hit her so hard for saying that. He also felt like punching himself for not believing Dara.

"Who should I be with then? Someone as pretty as you?" He laughed bitterly.

"Precisely."

"Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but you are the ugliest person I have ever seen in my life, inside and out. You disgust me." Junhyung expected her to feel offended by his words, but all she did was smile at him.

"Now, Mr. Yong, is that the proper way to treat the daughter of Nam Enterprise's owner?"  Junhyung's eyes widened.

"Y-You're.."

"That's right. Your umma works for my appa. All I have to do is talk to my appa and poof, goodbye Mrs. Yong." Chohee traced her finger up and down his chest.

"Why are you telling me this? What do you want?" Junhyung said, stepping back from her touch.

"I want you to kiss me."

"Are you crazy? I would rather die than kiss you."

"Suit yourself. Tell your umma that we'll miss her." Chohee took her phone out and started dialing a number.

"Stop. Okay, I'll do it." She smirked and put her phone away.

"Good boy. Now quickly, kiss me." Junhyung hesitated and took a deep breath. As he leaned in, he closed his eyes and thought of Dara the whole time. When their lips met, he felt like crying and washing his mouth with boiling water. As soon is his lips touched hers, he kept it there for two seconds before quickly pulling away and scrunching his face. "Looks like we have company."

Junhyung held his breath and prayed to God that it wasn't Dara, but he already knew.

"You set this up!" he hissed.

"I did no such thing," she said, trying to look offended. "If you try and tell her why you kissed me, you know what will happen to your umma. Don't even try to find a way because I'll know, trust me. Well, my taxi is here. It was nice to meet you, Mr. Yong, and good luck trying to get your beloved Sandara to forgive you."

End Flashback

"I can't tell her what happened, but you can. Chohee won't know because she's only monitoring me." Hyung looked down and avoided my eyes. Why is he being like this?

"I'm sorry, but I'm not going to do that."

"Hyung, what the hell? Why the not?" I snapped.

"Because..."

"ING SPIT IT OUT!"

"Because I'm in love with Dara-noona."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I forgot to click 'Hide Chapter' when I typed the first part, so if some of you read it and thought, "this chapter is really short," this is the reason why lol.

I know that you guys wanted Hyunseung to be the one who had feelings for Dara, but I hope this is still okay.

Hope you guys like it! :D