Chapter 12

Go away, Breath in breath out

The next day..

 

Kara's Goo Hara and B2ST's Yong Junhyung Dating?

 

Dara couldn't believe what she was seeing. She stared at the computer screen, trying to take in the title of the article. She scrolled down only to feel pain in her heart as she looked at pictures of Junhyung and Hara with linked arms, smiling at each other affectionately, Hara getting into his car..

Don't assume Dara! They're just friends..right? Don't worry about it, he probably has a good explanation..I think..she thought, her chest still hurting. Dara really didn't want to assume that he was cheating on her, but she thought that he would've at least told her if he was going to hang out with another girl. What hurt her the most is that she had asked him to hang out on that day, but he said that he had something important to do, so he couldn't. She totally understood, not asking any questions. But right now she doesn't know what to think. Junhyung is a great boyfriend and Hara is a great friend. They wouldn't do anything to hurt her...right?

Dara decided to call Junhyung to straighten things out.

"Hello?"

"H-hey Jun, it's me, Dara." She stuttered.

"Oh hey baby! What's up?"

"Nothing really. I'm the only one awake. We stayed up late yesterday to watch some movies. How about you? What did you do yesterday?"

"Cool. Oh me? I..uh..had to go with the guys to a fan meeting."

"Oh that's awesome. What time did you guys get home?"

"We..uh..didn't get home until midnight."

I guess he didn't see the article..she thought. Dara didn't realize that tears were coming out of her eyes. He lied to me! Why would he lie?! she thought, with tears streaming down her face. She remained silent, trying to compose herself.

"Oh okay, then I should let you get some sleep. You must be tired. I'll talk to you later k?" Dara tried keep her voice from shaking.

"Okay baby! I'll call you later. I love you!"

"I-I..love you too." She whisphered, barely loud enough for him to hear it.

After hanging up, she just sat there, crying. He didn't tell me the truth. Why didn't he tell me the truth?! Why did he lie?! Does that mean he's hiding something from me?! Is he...cheating on me? so many questions filled her thoughts that she couldn't take it anymore. She cried and cried until CL woke up upon hearing her and ran outside.

"Unnie! Unnie! What happened? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" CL kneeled infront of her and worriedly asked her.

"N-no. Nothing's wrong. I just..uh..miss my family. That's all." Dara said, but CL didn't believe her. She turned to look at the table and saw the pictures on the screen of her laptop. CL's eyes widened.

"Oh my god unnie! I'm sure it was all a misunderstanding. He wouldn't hurt you!" CL tried to assure her.

"That's what I thought too. But when I called him, he lied to me. Said he had a fan meeting with his group and didn't get home until midnight. I want to believe him, but how can I when there's proof right here that he wasn't even with the rest of the members. Instead he was with another girl. What am I supposed to think Chaerin-ah?" She put her head down.

"Oh unnie, I'm so sorry. Want me to go with you to their dorm so we can find out the truth?" CL sat beside her and rubbed her back.

"It's okay. I don't feel like talking to him right now. I'm just gunna go to my room and take a nap k?" Dara tried to smile and got up to go to her room.

CL was furious. She might be the second youngest in their group, but she is the leader. It's her job to take care of the others and make sure that nothing bad happens to them. She grabbed her phone and walked out to the balcony so that no one can hear her. She dialed Juhyung's phone number, hoping that he would answer.

At B2ST's Dorm

Junhyung was sleeping when he heard his phone ring.

"Hello?" Junhyung answered, still sleepy.

"Yah Yong Junhyung! What's wrong with you?! You know how hurt Dara unnie is right now?!"

Upon hearing this, he sat up. "What? What's wrong? What did I do? Is she okay?"

"What did you do?! You ing lied to her, that's what you did. You thought that she wouldn't find out the truth, but she did. How could you? Now she's in her room, probably crying her eyes out. You know how hard it is for the leader of the group to see one of her members in such pain? You should ask yours."

"Woah, what did I lie about? I seriously don't know what you're talking about!" Junhyung really didn't know what CL was talking about.

"Ugghh seriously?! Your girlfriend is here, so upset, and you still have the guts to try and hide your secret? Pathetic."  And with that CL hung up.

Junhyung sat there, racking his brains out, trying to figure out what was going on. She's upset? She's crying? Because of me? God, I really don't know what I did!  His thoughts were interrupted when Doojoon shouted from outside.

"! JUNHYUNG COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!" Junhyung quickly stood up and ran out to the living room.

All of the members were standing in the living room, hovering over the computer. "What's going on?" Junhyung asked. They all turned and glared at him.

"What the hell is that?" Yoseob screamed, pointing at the computer. Junhyung walked over to look at what they were fuming about. He almost fainted when he saw the article.

"Ah ! , , !" Junhyung slammed his fist on the table.

"Mind telling us what the is going on between you and Hara?" Doojoon shot him an angry look.

"No guys, it's all just a misunderstanding. Nothing is going on between me and Hara. I was trying to look for a gift for Dara and I couldn't find one, so I called her for help. She's like my little sister. When we were walking, she talked about her boyfriend. I told her to call me if anything happens with her and her boyfriend and that's why she put her arm around mine. Kind of like what a little sister would do to her older brother. Also, we decided to go in my car because her ride wasn't there yet and she didn't want to stand outside for 30 minutes. I swear we're just friends. She only helped me find a gift for me and Dara's 6 months anniversary tomorrow." Junhyung said as he looked at them, pleading for them to believe him.

"Well I'm glad that's cleared up!" Dongwoon said, relieved. The rest of the members relaxed.

"Good thing Dara noona didn't find out about this.." Hyunseung said.

"Actually..I think she saw it already. This morning, she called me and asked what I did yesterday. I didn't want to say that I was out buying her a gift, so I said that we had a fan meeting. When she said, "oh okay," it sounded like she didn't believe me, but I disregarded it. Then CL called me and started yelling at me about lying to her and how she was crying because of me. I was so stupid not to realize what she was talking about, so she got more mad and hung up on me. I'm screwed guys, what do I do?" Junhyung was on the verge of crying. I hurt her..again..he thought.

" hyung. You should go to their dorm and talk to her. Oh and bring your present for her, just in case you need it or end up staying overnight there..or something. We'll go to our president and tell him the truth so that he could release a statement that you and Hara are not dating." Kikwang said. Junhyung nodded and ran to his room. He got dressed, slipped the necklace box in his pocket and ran out the dorm.

Before going out into he street, he pulled his hood over his head and put on his sunglasses. He ran as fast as he could to 2ne1's dorm, but stopped halfway because he ran out of breath. He wasn't really much of an athlete, so he fast walked to the building. When he got to their dorm, he a deep breath before knocking. But before he could knock, Bom opened the door. Minzy and CL were behind her and it looked like they were going somewhere.

"H-hi noona! Listen, I can explain about the whole article situation and why I told her that I was at a fan meeting yesterday." Junhyung looked at them with pleading eyes.

Bom and Minzy looked at CL. She sighed and nodded. Bom opened up the door wider so that Junhyung could come in.

"Fine, explain, but make it quick. We have to go somewhere." CL said, crossing her arms. Junhyung nodded and started to explain. He told them about buying her a gift, calling hara for help..everything. When he finished, they sighed in relief.

"Oh thank goodness oppa. I thought you were actually cheating on her." Minzy said. CL and Bom nodded.

"Dara's in there. She's sleeping right now. I guess all the crying made her tired. Please make things right Junhyung. We hate to see her sad." Bom said as she pointed towards Dara's room.

"I will, I promise" Junhyung assured her. Before leaving, CL told him that they're probably not gunna be back until late in the evening. Junhyung thanked them as he closed the door.

He made his way to her bedroom and slowly opened the door and saw a sleeping Dara peacefully sleeping on the bed. He tiptoed over and gently sat on the edge of the bed beside her. He noticed her tear-stained cheeks and couldn't help but feel angry at himself for making her cry yet again.

"I'm so sorry Dara. I keep on making you cry and I keep on hurting you unintentionally, yet you still stay with me. I don't know if I should be happy that you haven't broken up with me yet or sad that you feel this pain because of me. But I'm sure of one thing and that's the fact the I love you so much. I love you so ing much Park Sandara." He whispered, caressing her cheek, not realizing that tears were forming in his eyes.

Then, he felt Dara putting her hand on top of his, sobbing with her eyes still closed.

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry for always making Junhyung unintentionally hurt her and Dara cry! Hehehe :D