Chapter 41 (Final)

Go away, Breath in breath out

 

4 years later...

"Umma! Umma!" Mirae yelled as she ran inside her parents' room.

"In the closet." She ran inside the closet and hugged Dara's waist. "What's wrong, baby?"

"You told me to dress up Youngjae because I'm a big girl and I can dress up my little brother, but he keeps on playing with his toys and won't get up, so he's still in his jammies. Umma, I'm not a big girl," Mirae sobbed. 

"Oh angel, that's not true, you are a big girl. It's just that Youngjae really loves his toys, so he wants to play with them all day long." Mirae pulled away and stared up at Dara.

"Really?" Dara nodded and wiped her daughter's tears away.

"How about I dress him up today and you can watch how I do it, so next time, you'll be able to change his clothes by yourself." Mirae smiled and hugged Dara again.

"Okay, Umma."

Mirae sat on her bed and watched in amazement as Dara got Youngjae to put down his toys and put on his clothes. 

"There, all done. Look at my baby boy, so handsome," Dara cooed and then gestured for Mirae to go to her. She happily hopped of the bed and ran to her mother. "You too baby girl, so beautiful."

Then, they heard the front door open and someone saying, "Dara? Mirae? Youngjae?"

"Appa!" the siblings squealed, running to Junhyung and hugging him tightly.

"Whoa there, I've only been gone for a couple of hours. Did you two miss me that much?" Junhyung chuckled and crouched down, so that they could hug him properly.

"Appa, let's play my toys," Youngjae said excitedly.

"Alright, little man, but not for long, okay? We need to go soon." Junhyung said, standing up. Youngjae nodded and ran inside the room.

"Well, don't you look gorgeous today." Dara walked up to him and put her arms around his neck.

"I could say the same thing about you," Junhyung said. Dara smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Umma, Appa, are you done with kissy now? Can I open my eyes?" Junhyung and Dara turned their heads and saw Mirae covering her face with her hands.

"Yes baby, we're done." Junhyung chuckled and pulled them away.

"Appa!" Youngjae called out from his and Mirae's room. 

"Coming!" Junhyung said, rushing to the room.

Dara picked up Mirae and set her down on one of the bar stools in their kitchen so that she could fix her hair.

"Umma?"

"Hm?" Dara replied as she braided her daughter's hair.

"I'm so excited! Auntie Minzy and Uncle Seobie are tying the shoelace today."

"Don't you mean, 'tying the knot'?"

"That too." Mirae sat in silence, thinking about something. "Umma?"

"Yes, Mirae?"

"Why is Auntie Hyoyeon always eating a lot of food? And why is she always happy, then sad, then angry, then happy again? Did Uncle Joonie use magic on her?" Dara laughed and sat beside Mirae.

"No Raebaby, Uncle Joonie did not use magic on her. It's because there's a growing baby in her tummy, that's why she's like that. I was like that too when you and Youngjae were in my tummy, but it's nothing to worry about."

"I wish the baby will come soon. I like Auntie Hyo, but she scares me sometimes." Dara grinned and pinched her cheek.

"Don't worry, Uncle Joonie and Auntie Hyo's little baby boy will come soon." 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dara made her way over to the suite that Yoseob's getting ready in. Before she could knock, Junhyung opened the door.

"Hey babe."

"How did you...?"

"It suddenly got warm in the room, so I knew that you were nearby. You're just too hot, Dara." Dara rolled her eyes, but couldn't stop the blush from forming on her cheeks.

"Ugh, you're so cheesy! Stop it!" Junhyung couldn't resist the urge to wrap his arms around her.

"But you love cheese. Not as much as whipped cream and chocolate syrup though." Dara gasped and punched his shoulder, earning an, "Ow, that ing hurts," from Junhyung.

"I told you never to speak of that again! I only agreed to it because it was your birthday. It won't happen ever again!" Dara whispered.

"But I clearly remember you enjoying yourself while whipped cream off my--" Junhyung was cut off when Dara put both of her hands on his mouth.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! I hate you, Yong Junhyung!"

"I wuv you foo," he said against her hand. Dara removed her hands and playfully smacked his chest.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." Yoseob leaned in to press his lips on Minzy's and the whole hall erupted in cheers.

"Appa! Appa!" Youngjae tugged on Junhyung's coat. 

"What is it, Youngjae?"

"Why Umma crying?" He pointed to Dara who was sniffling.

"She's just happy for Auntie Min, little man."

"Oh." Youngjae looked around and spotted his and Mirae's favorite uncle. He tapped his sister on the shoulder and pointed at him. "Uncle Seungie!"

"Hey there, buddy. Hey, Mirbear." Hyunseung walked over to them and picked up Youngjae as Mirae hugged his waist.

"How about me? Do I not get any love?" came from a voice behind them.

"Uncle Tae!" Mirae ran and jumped up on Taehyun. "Where's Uncle Daniel?"

"He's still at work, honey. He'll be here soon."

"Can Jae and I come over to your house again? We like to go swimming in your pool."

"You can come anytime, cupcake. I'm sure Uncle Daniel would love to have you over." (Author's Note: I shall let your minds make up what has happened with Daniel and Taehyun's lives after 4 years. :P)

"Yay!" the siblings cheered.

"Picture time for all of the group members and close friends." Yoseob's mother called out.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

At home, later that night...

Junhyung walked in their bedroom and stretched his arms. 

"Are the two sleeping?" Dara asked as she sat up against the headboard of their bed.

"Out like a light. The reception really tired them out." Junhyung climbed on to the bed and lay down so that he could rest his head on her lap. "You're thinking about something, aren't you? You've been sitting here for like 20 minutes."

"I was just thinking about the day we bumped into each other after Music Bank." She started playing with his hair.

"That was the day that I noticed you. I mean, really, really noticed you. When we ran into each other, I was actually taking a walk to try and forget my feelings for you because I thought that I didn't stand a chance. But when I saw you, my attempts went flying out the window, but I'm glad that happened."

"Well aren't you lucky that I had to use the bathroom." Junhyung chuckled and poked her tummy.

"Thank you, bladder." Dara giggled and smacked his forehead.

"What were you thinking that day?"

"I actually have a confession to make." Junhyung stopped poking her and looked up.

"Continue..."

"Well, okay, so first let me tell you that when I'm beside someone I like, I usually get really hyper." Dara started.

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Watch the video of 2NE1 and B2ST backstage, and you'll know." So that's what Junhyung did. He picked up his phone from the nightstand and watched the video.

"If I was standing beside you and you were really hyper, that means..." Junhyung gasped. "You've had a thing for me even before I asked you out!"

"No . If I didn't like you, I wouldn't have said yes." She rolled her eyes and lightly flicked his forehead. "So anyway, that's not my confession."

Junhyung gave her a questioning look.

"You know how I told you that I would text you, but I didn't until like 3 days later?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I was actually planning on not texting you at all..." 

"Oh..." Junhyung nodded and Dara knew that he hasn't realized yet what she just said.

3...2...1

"What?! Why?!"

"I was insecure, okay? I wanted to get to know you better and possibly be more than friends, but after thinking about it, I figured that you'll probably only see me as your noona and find someone ier and closer to your age, so I got discouraged." This time, it was Dara's turn to get lightly flicked on the forehead.

"So that was the reason for my sleepless nights? The stylists scolded me for having dark circles under my eyes!" Dara laughed and pushed Junhyung off her. "But seriously, I wouldn't have cared if you were 50 years older than me. I'd still think that you're the most beautiful person I have ever seen."

"Creepy, but thank you." Dara smiled and sat cross-legged beside him as he lay on his back and stared at the ceiling. She took his hand and stared at the white gold bracelet that he was wearing. Dara bought one for all four of them when she was in Germany with her group. "Was there ever a time where you regretted it?"

"Regretted what?"

"Asking me out, going to meet with my president and Big Bang, asking me to be your girlfriend."

"Never. My life is not complete without you and our children in it." 

"I feel the same way." 

Junhyung smiled, sat up and extended his arms. "Come here."

Dara crawled onto his lap and hugged him tightly, resting her head on his shoulder. "Junnie, sing me a song."

"Anything for you. But don't laugh, okay? It's the only English song that I can sing well and I think that the lyrics sort of represents how I feel about you."

"I won't laugh. I think you're an amazing singer."

Junhyung grinned and nodded, then took a deep breath before singing.

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

Dara cupped his face in her hands and pressed her lips on his. 

"Have I ever told you that I love you, so, so, so, so much?"

"Maybe once or twice, but I don't mind hearing it a few more times."

"Well, I'm more than okay with saying it everyday for the rest of our lives."

"I might just take you up on that offer." 

 

The End

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forgive me if the ending is kind of crappy. I did my best, but I guess my best wasn't good enough. (Isn't that a song? :P) Haha anyway, for the last time...

Hope you like it! :D

 

Thank you, so, so much to everyone who read and subscribed to my story. Every time I get a new subscriber or see that the views have gone up, it makes me really happy. I really, really appreciate it. 

I would also like to give a special thank you to cupidzangel, sujukat, BBIPYG4ever, shendron, diyana, kendra93, chambli, Seana21, janetd, kazoooza, Alone18, Itsmemalou82, Scarlets101, TinaLoveBigBang and SpiritQueen_24 (I hope I didn't forget anyone) for all your comments. I really enjoyed reading them and knowing what you all thought about my story. 

Again, thank you very much everyone. I'll be writing more chaptered fics in the future, so I hope that you'll read and like those too.