Chapter 19

Go away, Breath in breath out

Dara's POV

I woke up, suddenly hungry for some pancakes. I swear, these food cravings are driving me insane and I'm sure Junhyung feels the same way. I feel so bad for always making him cook and buy me food, but I can't help it. 5 and a half more months! We can get through it!

I didn't want to wake him up because we're going to his parents house and he has to drive 3 hours, so I decided to cook the pancakes myself. I carefully remove Junhyung's arm from my waist and got up ever so slowly. When I got to the kitchen, I stood there and looked around for a few minutes, thinking about what to do. We've only been living in this apartment for a week, so I still don't know where some things are in the kitchen. After 30 minutes of going through all the cupboards, I still couldn't find the damn pan and I really, really wanted pancakes.

"AAAHHH OH MY FUUUU-" I yelled and kicked the stove. Well, that ruined my plans of letting Junhyung sleep in because moments later, he came running out of our bedroom.

"What happened? What's wrong? Are you hurt? Does your stomach hurt? Why did you scream?" He examined my whole body, but focused mainly on my growing belly.

"I'm not hurt anywhere, it's just that.." I'm starting to feel really sad.

"What?!" He put his hands on my cheeks.

"When I woke up, I wanted pancakes, so I came in here to cook some, but I couldn't find the pan. I've been looking for 30 minutes and I still can't find it. Junhyung, I r-really want p-pancakes," tears started spilling from my eyes. God, I don't even know why I'm crying, but I can't stop. I cried even more when he started to laugh. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?"

"I'm sorry, it's just that you're so adorable right now. I'll stop laughing and make you pancakes okay?" I stopped crying, but was still pouting and nodded.

I pecked his lips and skipped to the living room, suddenly feeling very happy. I hate these mood swings.

After 30 minutes, I went back to the kitchen and saw a plate of pancakes on the counter.

"Your pancakes, my princess," Junhyung picked up the plate and gave it to me.

"How did you find-- you know what, I don't even want to know," I didn't even bother sitting down and started digging in. "Thanks Junnie! You're the best!"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After 3 hours on the road, we finally arrived at Mr. and Mrs. Yong's house. Even before we can ring the door bell, Mrs. Yong opened the door.

"Junhyung! Dara! Come in, come in!" She smiled and opened the door wider. Mr. Yong patted Junhyung's back and gave me a hug.

"Dara dear how are you? I see your stomach is getting bigger," Mrs. Yong laughed and gave me a hug.

"I'm doing great Mrs. Yong, but I don't know about Junhyung," I grinned.

"Oh sweetie, don't worry about it, Junhyung will be just fine. By the way, can you call us Umma and Appa? I know you and Junhyung aren't married, but you're already like a daughter to us." That actually means a lot to me. I smiled and nodded.

"So, are we going to have a grandson or a granddaughter?" Mr--Appa chimed in.

"We're actually going to wait until the baby is born to find out the gender," Junhyung said.

While Umma and I prepared the food in the kitchen, Junhyung helped Appa set up the table.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, there's one more person joining us for dinner. He should be here soon," as if on cue, the door bell rang. Appa went to get the door, while we finished getting dinner ready.

"Junhyung, Dara, I would like you to meet-" I turned around, ready to greet the guest, but froze when I saw who it was. It's him.

Flashback (Third Person POV)

"Dara, let me explain," Taehyun said as he ran after Dara. She stopped and turned to glare at him.

"Explain what? You were making out with another girl! How the hell do you explain that?" Dara yelled.

"It's not what it looks like. She forced herself on me and I was about to push her away before you walked in," She walked up to Taehyun and slapped him, hard.

"Bull! How can you ing tell me that you were about to push her away when you had your ing hand up her shirt and your tongue in when I walked in?" Dara growled. Taehyun was quiet for a few seconds.

"I-It's because you're always so busy with your schedules and you never have time for me. Do you know how ing lonely I was?" He shot back.

"Oh don't give me that 'lonely' crap because you know damn well that I made time for you every single day! Even when I had a busy schedule with my group, I still managed to come and see you, spend time with you. So stop trying to blame me for what you did because we both know that it's not my fault," Dara screamed through her tears.

"I'm so sorry Sandara, please give me another chance! I won't do it ever again! I love you so much," Taehyun held her hand, but she harshly pulled it away and wiped her tears.

"You don't ing deserve a second chance! You screwed up big time and I don't think I can ever forgive you for this. So go back to your new girlfriend and continue what I interrupted. I couldn't care less because you and I are over!" She tried to walk away but he grabbed her wrist.

"I don't want her, I want you," He begged, but she wouldn't have any of it.

"Don't. Touch. Me," Dara hissed before pulling her wrist out of his grip and walked away.

End Flashback

Dara's POV

"Taehyun," I whispered. Anger was rising inside me, but I kept my cool.

"Sandara," I knew that he was staring at me, but I kept my eyes on the ground.

"You two know each other?" Junhyung asked with a hint of, what seemed like, jealousy.

"Yes, we were-" Taehyun started, but I cut him off.

"Friends. We were friends," I said.

"Taehyun, this is my son, Junhyung. He and Dara are together and are going to have a baby," Appa told Taehyun.

"Hello Junhyung, nice to meet you," Taehyun held out his hand.

"Likewise, Taehyun," Junhyung said and shook his hand.

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Throughout dinner, I kept my eyes on my plate. I looked up once in a while, but I did not dare look in Taehyun's direction. I faked a smile and answered all of Umma and Appa's questions. Junhyung must've felt that something was wrong because once in a while he would mouth, "are you ok?" to me. I would always nod and mouth back, "yeah, I'm fine."

"So Taehyun, do you have a girlfriend?" Umma asked Taehyun while we were eating dessert.

"I don't have one right now, Mrs. Yong. The last time I had a girlfriend was 3 years ago. We broke up because I made a huge mistake and I haven't stopped regretting it ever since. I haven't really gone out with any other women because I still love her, so much," He said as he kept his eyes on me. I looked away and bit my lip to keep myself from crying.

"Well, why don't you try talking to her again? Try explaining your feelings," Appa said to him.

"I would, Mr. Yong, but she's with someone else now and they love each other very much. To be honest though, I think that I would be a better man for her than the guy she's with," Taehyun looked at me, then Junhyung. What did he just say? He's seriously pissing me off now.

"What exactly was the huge mistake that caused you two to break up?" I stared at him directly in the eye this time. He can try getting sympathy from everyone else in the room, but he sure as hell won't get any from me.

"I-I..cheated on her," he whispered.

"Then how dare you say that you're a better man for her?" I said, louder than I expected. Everyone stopped eating and remained silent, even Taehyun. I waited for his reply, but nothing. "Also, If that girl loves the guy as much as I love Junhyung, I doubt she'll ever come back to you!"

"Mr. and Mrs. Yong, I'm afraid I have to go now. I'm sorry for leaving so early, but I need to get to my father's office," He quickly stood up and headed for the door. Everyone got up, except me, and walked him out. When everyone came back, we sat in silence, until Junhyung slammed his hand on the table.

"Damn it Dara, why the hell did you do that?!" He screamed and I flinched. Why was he so mad?

"Son, enough. It's okay," Appa said. Am I missing something here?

"No Appa, it's not okay. This dinner was supposed to be your chance to talk to him about a business deal with his father's company, but because of your sudden outburst," Junhyung pointed at me, "he left."

"I-I'm s-so sorry. I-I didn't m-mean to..." I looked down and cried, cried my eyes out. Umma went to my side and held me in her arms. I felt so bad for what I did. I didn't mean to, it's just that I was so mad at Taehyun, I couldn't control my emotions. Umma and Appa tried to console me and tell me that it's okay, but I know that Junhyung was still very angry at me because I might've ruined Appa's business with Taehyun's father.

"Call him and apologize. You had no right to say those things to him! I am so sick and tired of your stupid mood swings, they only ruin things. Everything was so much better before you got pregnant," Junhyung yelled. Umma and Appa gasped.

SLAP!

I slapped him so hard that my palm stung for a few minutes.

"I had every right to say those things to him! You know why? Because I'm the girl he's talking about! I was the one he cheated on 3 years ago! We were together for 2 years, until I walked in on him practically having with one of our stylists! You know how devastated I was? I cried myself to sleep for a whole ing month! So before you start assuming that I got angry because of my 'stupid mood swings' get the story straight first! Oh and I'm so sorry you feel that way. I promise to make everything better for you," the tears started rolling down my cheeks again. Junhyung looked so guilty, his hand still on his cheek, but I really didn't care.

"I'm so sorry for what happened tonight. I hope you can forgive me," I looked at Umma and Appa. They nodded and accepted my apology.

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

All the way home, Junhyung and I didn't speak to each other. When we got to our apartment, not one word was exchanged between us. We got ready for bed and lay down on opposite sides, facing away from each other. I waited until I heard him lightly snoring before I cried. My heart's hurting so much and I'm pretty sure that my mood swings have nothing to do with this.

I didn't know what else to do, so I got out of bed and got dressed. I went into the living room and took out my phone.

"Hello?"

"D-Daniel, it's Sandara."

"Sandara, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I know that it's a lot to ask, but can I stay with you for a couple of days?"

"Tell me your address and I'll come get you."

After I got off the phone with Daniel, I went back to our bedroom. I quietly went to the closet and started packing some clothes. When I was done, I tiptoed over to his side of the bed. I leaned down, kissed his forehead and whispered, "I love you," before leaving.

I'm sorry Junhyung. I'm so sorry for being a burden. You won't have to deal with me anymore.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gosh, I feel so, so, so bad for hurting Dara again! I had another idea in mind, but somehow the chapter ended up like this! But I hope you guys still like it! :D