Chapter 17

Go away, Breath in breath out

Junhyung's POV

I didn't know what else to say, so I ran. I ran all the way back to our dorm. I didn't even bother to get in my car and drive, I just left it there. God, what's wrong with me? Dara probably hates me so much right now for leaving her just like that. She didn't deserve that, but I didn't know what to do. Maybe, the idea of being a father scared me or maybe, I'm not ready to have a child.

When I got to our dorm, everyone was sitting in the living room.

"Hey hyung, you're back. So what happened at 2NE1's dorm?" Dongwoon asked. Should I tell them?

"I-I..she..uh.." I stuttered.

"What's wrong Junhyung?" Doojoon hyung asked in his serious leader tone.

"Well..uh..she's.." Why can't I make full sentences? Damn it!

"Spit it out hyung!" Yoseob said, annoyed.

"She's pregnant and she's keeping the baby." There, I managed to say it. They all stared at me with wide eyes.

"So what did you do? What did you say?" Hyunseung asked.

"I said I'm sorry and ran out the door," I whispered. I feel so guilty for what I did.

"I understand that you were probably shocked, but you shouldn't have left her like that. Now, I don't know what you want to do, but know that we're here for you," Doojoon hyung put his hand on my shoulder. I stood there and thought about it.

I love Dara more than anything in this world. She is the love of my life and she's pregnant. We're going to be parents. We're going to be a family. I like that. I really like that.

"Guys, I'm going to be a father," they all looked at me, "Dara and I are going to be the parents of a little bundle of joy."

Slowly, smiles crept up on everyone's faces.

"We're going to be uncles!" the 5 B2ST members cheered. Then Doojoon hyung's phone started ringing, so he picked it up while the rest of us were talking about what's going to happen.

"Hello? CL?" Why is CL calling him? "What?!? Okay, okay, he'll be there soon."

"Why did she call?" Yoseob asked.

"Dara's in the hospital. She fainted," Doojon hyung replied, then turned to me. "You better get to the hospital right now."

. What have I done? She fainted because of me. Because I left her when she needed my support, my love.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Third Person POV

When he got to the hospital, Junhyung didn't really care anymore if someone saw him. He ignored all the whispers and flashes of cameras and ran down the hall where Dara's room was. The rest of 2NE1 already went home to rest and will be back tomorrow morning, according to the receptionist.

When he walked in, Dara was sleeping. He tried to close the door behind him as quietly as possible, but she still woke up.

"Junhyung?" Her eyes were still half closed.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling?" Junhyung asked as he walked towards the bed. She looked so tired and he can't help but blame himself for being part of the reason why she's like this.

"I'm okay. I've just been stressed out lately with schedules and other things. I guess my body couldn't take it. The doctor said that I need to get plenty of rest and that I should stay here until tomorrow afternoon," Dara smiled, but I know that there's something else in her mind.

"Look, about today-" Junhyung started.

"Look Jun, I understand if you don't want our baby. I just felt like you had the right to know since you're the father," Dara said, trying to hold back tears.

"No, no, no Dara. I want our baby. I want to be the one that he or she calls Appa everyday and there is no other woman in this world that I would want my child to call Umma than you. I'm so sorry for running away today. It was stupid of me. I love you Dara, more than words can express and I don't think I'll love anyone else as much as I love you," I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"You don't know how happy that makes me Junnie. I love you too, so, so, so, so, so, much," Dara smiled, "But you have to be prepared. The next 9 months might be hell for you. I might get really emotional, be a total and demand food. Are you up for it, Appa?

"Don't worry umma, I'll manage," Junhyung chuckled before pressing his lips onto hers.

"Come and sleep beside me Junnie, you need to rest. This bed is big enough for the two of us," Dara moved to the edge and patted the empty space. Junhyung happily obliged and lay down. Soon, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When Dara woke up the next morning, B2ST and 2NE1 were in the room talking to each other, but her beloved Junhyung was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Junhyung?" She asked no one in particular.

"Noona, you're awake! Hyung went somewhere and said that he'll be back soon," Dongwoon answered. Everyone surrounded her bed and asked her how she was.

After a few hours, Junhyung still hasn't come back and Dara was going to be discharged soon, so they decided that they'll go to B2ST's dorm. But before they can leave the room, 2NE1's manager came in and stopped them.

"Guys, you might want to see this," He grabbed the remote and the tv.

It seems to be a live press conference, but it hasn't started yet. All of a sudden, B2ST's manager walked up to the podium.

"Whoa, what's our manager doing there?" Kikwang asked, but no one replied because everyone was staring at the television.

"Ladies and gentlement, thank you for coming. As some of you may know, I am B2ST's manager, Joonkun. You are all here today because B2ST's main rapper, Yong Junhyung, has some things he would like to say about his personal life."  he then stepped to the side while Junhyung walked to the podium. Dara heart was beating so fast. She looked at our manager for an answer, but he just told her to keep watching.

"Good afternoon. I'm B2ST's main rapper, Yong Junhyung. I'm here today to talk about and clarify a number of things. Firstly, I would like to say that Goo Hara and I are not dating. We have a brother and sister relationship, nothing more. The pictures that were taken of us were from the day that she helped me find a gift for someone. But that gift wasn't just for anyone, it was actually for my real girlfriend. Yes, I'm dating someone at the moment and that special someone is Park Sandara of 2NE1. We've been together for about 7 months now and our relationship just keeps on getting stronger. There is also one more announcement that I would like to make. Sandara is pregnant and I'm the father. Now, some of you may think that it's too early to have a child, but I couldn't be any happier. Sandara and I will continue to work hard as always and everyone should know that we are still the same idols that B2UTIES and Blackjacks know. I hope that none of our fans will turn against us, just because we're dating. I hope that they keep on supporting and loving us because no matter what happens, they will always have a special place in our hearts. Thank you."  Their eyes were still glued to the screen even though Junhyung has already left.

"Woah!" Yoseob said in amazement, "Hyung just made your relationship and pregnancy public!"

"Yeah, he did," Dara felt like the weight of the world has been lifted off her shoulders. She didn't have to worry anymore. They could go out together anywhere no matter what time it is. She doesn't have to worry about hiding her baby bump when it starts to show, so that means she can still keep on working. Of course, there's still a part of her that's somewhat afraid of haters, but she knows that as long as she's with Junhyung, they can overcome everything.

Before getting in their vans, they all decided to meet at B2ST's dorm to hang out. Dara couldn't wait to get there because she got a text from him saying that he'll be waiting for her at the dorm. Upon arriving, Junhyung was there, standing not far from the door. Dara ran and jumped on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist to keep herself from falling. Junhyung laughed and put his arms around her.

"You never seize to amaze me, Yong Junhyung," Dara grinned and kissed him on both cheeks.

"You're the only person I seek to amaze," He winked before leaning in to kiss her.

"Eww..seriously guys? You have a room, Junhyung, use it!" Doojoon grimaced.

"Gladly," Junhyung smirked, not breaking eye contact with Dara, before carrying her into his room despite her protests.

While the two were in there, the rest of the 2NE1 and B2ST members talked extra loud and turned up the music to drown out any noises that may come out from Junhyung's bedroom.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter! :D