Chapter 5

Go away, Breath in breath out

The two decided to catch a movie, then eat dinner afterwards. While eating, they talked about their lives and how they became idols. When they finished, Junhyung and Dara decided to go to a nearby cafe to get some coffee and chat more. Even though this was the first time that they actually said something more than just "hello" or "good job" to each other, they feel like they've known each other for years with just one date.

After finishing their coffees, they decided to walk home, seeing as there weren't much people outside and their dorms weren't that far anyways. While walking side by side, their hands accidentally touched and electric shocks went up their arms. They both flinched, then blushed, looking away from each other. 

"I had a great time tonight, Junhyung. Thank you." She smiled and looked straight.

"You're welcome! I had a great time too." He replied, playing with the hem of his shirt.

They continued walking without saying a word, and somehow they liked it that way. They were both thinking about the date and how much they enjoyed it.

When they reached Dara's building, she turned to look at Junhyung and said, "Well, thank you for walking me home! I guess i'll, uh, see you later." She stared at him, wishing that he would ask her to go on another date. When he didn't say anything, she nodded, disappointed, and started to walk towards the building entrance. Before she got to the door, someone grabbed her wrist. She turned around to see that it was Junhyung.

"Wait, before you go in..I was wondering if uhh..you wanted to go out on another date?" Junhyung asked shyly. She smiled, relieved, and pecked him on the cheek. When she saw how his face turned red, she answered, "Of course, I'd love to."

They agreed to text each other when they would meet again, waved, and then went their seperate ways.

After that day, they went on several more dates, called each other on a regular basis and texted non-stop. They sometimes held hands while walking and before they went home, they would hug and she would kiss his cheek. But Dara was sort of getting impatient. They both knew that they were more than friends, but she really wanted him to ask her to be his girlfriend.

"Hey, you ok?" Junhyung snapped her out of her thoughts, when he intertwined their fingers together and looked at her worriedly. After dinner, they decided to walk around the park before heading home.

"Yeah, umm, I'm ok," Dara looked at him, but when she saw his face, she couldn't take it anymore, "actually, no I'm not. We've been going on dates for the last two months and you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend. I know it may sound a little rude, but what are we? I know we hug, hold hands and I kiss your cheek, bu-"

Dara wasn't able to complete her sentence because Junhyung suddenly crashed his lips onto hers. At first she just stood there, but when she realized what was going on, she kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. After a few seconds, they pulled apart and stared at each other. She then struggled out of his grip, folded her arms and pouted. She was still mad because he didn't answer her question. She tried hard to look angry, but to Junhyung, she looked cute. He walked towards her and put his hands on her waist.

"I'm sorry, I just thought that we both understood what we were. I was going to ask before, but everytime I got the chance, I become a coward and not say anything. I'm really sorry. I know that it might be late and awkward for me to ask this now, but Park Sandara, would you be my girlfriend?" The way Junhyung stared at Dara was so intense that she felt her knees go weak. She stared back, trying to hide her excitement, and simply said..

"No." then walked away. Ha, that's what you get! she thought as she made her way to a nearby bench.

"WHAT?" he stood there, too stunned to catch up to her. WHAT THE HELL? he thought.

Dara sat on the bench and looked at Junhyung, who was running towards her.

"Are you serious?!? I mean after all of the things you said, I thought that yo-"

This time, it was her turn to interrupt him with a kiss. She smiled into the kiss and although Junhyung kissed back, he was confused. When they parted, he looked really confused and asked, "So, does this mean you accept?"

"Silly Junnie," she pinched his cheeks, then wrapped her hands around his neck, "of course, I'll be your girlfriend!"

They both grinned and she pecked his lip.

With Junhyung's hand around her waist and Dara's head on his shoulder, they decided to walk around the park for a few more minutes, then headed to their dorms. They both couldn't wait to tell their members about what happened that night.

__________________________________________________________________

 

YAY! They're official! How's the story so far? I hope it's not boring! :)