Chapter 31

Go away, Breath in breath out

Third Person's POV

"What did you say?"

"I've had feelings for her way before you asked her out and I was going to make a move, but you beat me to it. Even if I couldn't get over my feelings for her, I didn't do anything about it because I know that you two are happy with each other. But everytime I see her shed tears because of you, I can't help but get mad and wonder if you truly are right for her. She keeps on forgiving you, but you keep on hurting her. Well, this is the last straw. I can't watch her suffer anymore because of you."

"I know that I've hurt her in the past, but I've learnt from my mistakes. If what happened today was entirely my fault, I would've accept the consequences, but you and I both know that I was blackmailed! Why are you so ing selfish? You are the only who could fix things between Dara and I, but you choose not to. What kind of a leader are you?" Junhyung shouted.

"I'm..sorry." Doojoon whispered.

"You know what? you, Yoon Doojoon." Junhyung hissed before pushing Doojoon out and slamming the door in his face.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1 week later...

B2ST TAKES A 2 MONTH BREAK

Cube Entertainment's president, Hong Seung Sung, has announced that B2ST will be stopping all of their schedules and will be taking a break for two months, starting today. According to sources, a problem between leader, Yoon Doojoon and main rapper, Yong Junhyung was the cause to the sudden halt of their activities...

"Oh my God, Dara unnie! Come out here right now!" CL yelled from the living room. Dara walked out of her room, holding a sobbing Mirae.

"Your screaming woke up my daughter. If she doesn't stop crying, it's your fault." Dara said.

"I'm sorry, but you really need to see this," CL said, gesturing for her to come closer and pointed at the laptop.

"Fine, but if this is some scary pop-up, I'm going to-- OH MY GOD!" Dara gasped. She immediately regretted her action as Mirae wailed louder. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry. Shh, it's okay."

"Here, I'll hold her." CL took Mirae from Dara and walked around, trying to get her to stop crying.

"Do you think this is because of what happened between Junhyung and I?" Dara asked as she read the article over and over again.

"Why would Doojoon oppa be involved in this though?"

"I don't know, he was there that night. Maybe something happened when I left?"

"God, why can't everything just go back to how they used to be? I really don't like that you and Junhyung oppa are not together and I also don't like that him and Doojoon oppa are fighting. This isn't right!" CL pouted and looked down at the baby in her arms. "It's not fair for little Mirae. A baby needs her appa and umma together, not apart!"

"None of this would've happened if Junhyung told me why he kissed that girl. Trust me, being seperated from him feels like a big part of me is missing, but I don't know how to forgive him if he won't explain himself. I truly want to believe that the kiss meant nothing and that there is a really good reason behind it, but there's always that part of me that has doubts due to the fact that he refuses to tell me the truth," Dara said as she watched CL pace around the living room, swaying Mirae from side to side, to get her to sleep.

"I understand what you mean. This is all that Nam Chohee's fault. Seriously, what's her deal? She should've been ecstatic and feel lucky that an idol couple wanted her to plan their wedding. Anyways, enough about her. What do you think is the problem between Doojoon oppa and Junhyung oppa?" CL asked.

"I don't know, Chaerin-ah, but I hope that they fix it soon and I certainly hope that this has nothing to do with the situation between Junhyung and I," Dara replied and CL nodded.

Mareun chehyeonge jom jageun ki
Jogeuman eolgure budeureoun meoritgyeol
Neol gatgo sipeo tto ango sipeo
Everywhere neol yeope dugo sipeo
Eoneu nuga neol yokhaedo
Areumdaume ttareun daegail ppun
Geureon geon singyeongsseul pillyo eobtji
You and I just fall in love
All night long

"Aw, you haven't changed your ringtone. How cute-- Don't you dare hit me, I'm holding your child." Dara huffed as CL stuck out her tongue. She went inside her bedroom before she answered her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi noona, it's Doojoon!"

"Oh, hey Doojoon. How are you?"

"I'm good. How about you?"

"Eh, I'm okay, kinda sad, but I'll get through it."

"O-Oh. Is it because of..."

"Y-Yeah...Anyways, what's up? Why did you call?"

"Oh, I was just wondering if..umm..you're doing anything today."

"Not really. We don't have any schedules today, so the other members and I are just going to stay in the dorm. Why?"

"Well, I-I'm about to go out and get something to eat. Do you..umm..want to come with me? I know this great cafe with delicious sandwiches. I mean, if you haven't eaten lunch yet..."

"Sounds cool. I haven't eaten lunch yet, so I'm kinda hungry. Text me the address and I'll meet you there, okay?"

"G-Great! I'll text you the address."

"I'm going to get ready now. I'll see you later, Doojoon."

"Oh, okay. See ya, noona!"

Dara walked back out to the living room and saw Mirae in her bassinet, while CL, Bom and Minzy were on the sofa, watching tv.

"Girls, could you do me a favour?" Dara asked.

"Sure," Bom replied.

"Could you watch Mirae for about an hour or two? I'm going to meet Doojoon for lunch."

"No problem, unnie. Oh and maybe you can ask him about the article." CL said.

"Thank you and yeah, I'll ask." Dara kissed her daughter and waved at everyone before leaving the dorm.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When Dara arrived at the cafe, Doojoon was already there, scanning through the menu board.

"Hey Doojoonie!" Dara greeted. Doojoon jumped in surprise because he hadn't seen her come in.

"Hello Dara-noona! I'm glad you came. I was starting to think that you weren't going to show up," he said.

"Is that the kind of person you think I am? I'm hurt, Doojoon." She crossed her arm and pouted.

"No, no, that's not what I meant. I-I was just--"

"Relax, I'm just kidding." Dara giggled and ruffled his hair, making him blush.

"Oh, o-okay. Do you want to..umm..order now?"

"Sure, I'm starving."

After getting their food and drinks, they headed to an empty table.

"Mmm, you're right, Doojoon. This sandwich is really good." So cute! Doojoon thought as she stuffed with food.

"I'm glad you like it." Dara nodded and took a sip of her water before speaking.

"By the way, how are the other B2ST members?" she asked. Noticing his immediate change in expression, she added, "Unless, you don't want to talk about it..."

"No, it's okay noona. Yoseob, Hyunseung, Kikwang and Dongwoon are fine. They're actually happy that we have a break because they can stay up late and not have to wake up at 4 in the morning," he said, hoping that she wouldn't ask about a certain person.

"...and..Junhyung?" she asked softly, keeping her eyes on her food.

"Actually, I haven't seen him since...that day. He didn't come back to live at our dorm, so I'm guessing that he still lives at your..his..the apartment." Dara looked up to meet his eyes and they stayed silent for a few seconds.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened between you and Junhyung?" Doojoon looked down, unsure of how we would answer her.

"Umm..we just had a little argument, that's all," he said, hoping that Dara wouldn't ask for specific details.

"Oh..okay." She can sense that he really didn't want to elaborate, so she let the subject go. "Uh, can I ask you one more question?"

"Sure."

"Do you by..umm..any chance know why he..kissed..her?" Please say yes, Doojoon! Put me out of my misery! she thought.

"No," he said quickly, too quickly, but she didn't notice.

"But if you ever find out, you would tell me, right?"

"...O-Of course, noona."

"Thank you, Doojoon." She smiled and put her hand on top of his.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dara drove Doojoon back to his dorm because his manager was not able to pick him up from the cafe. When they got to his building, they said their goodbyes and he waited until her car was out of sight before heading up.

"I think...I might have a chance with her." he said to himself before entering the dorm.

Meanwhile, Dara was sitting in her car, staring at the picture of her, Junhyung and Mirae that she keeps in her wallet. She rested her head on the steering wheel and sighed.

"Junhyung, you're the only man that I will ever love. I miss your touch, your kisses, your smile. You don't know how badly I want to come back to you, but I hope you understand why I did what I did."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like this chapter! :D

By the way, does anyone know what kind of bag Dongwoon has in this picture:

I'm like going crazy, trying to find what the brand is!

Thanks in advance :)