Chapter 27

Go away, Breath in breath out

"My fiancée had to do something with his group, but he'll be home at 4, is that fine or do you want to meet at another time?..Oh okay, that's fine..I'm looking forward to meeting you next week..Bye." Dara put her phone down on the table and picked up Mirae from her bassinet. "Did you hear that, Mirae? Your umma was able to get the best wedding planner in all of Seoul! Your appa will be so happy, just like I am!"

Dara was about to head to the bedroom, when someone knocked on the door. She put her daughter down in her bassinet and opened the door.

"Daniel! What are you doing here?" she said as she jumped and hugged him.

"I just wanted to visit you guys, see how my little cupcake is doing. It's been a while since we saw each other." Daniel entered the apartment and squealed when he saw Mirae.

"You came here 2 days ago, remember? You wouldn't let go of my daughter for god knows how long." She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Well sorry, but I can't help it! I'm a er for little cute babies," he said, then turned his attention back to the child in his arms. "You're a cute baby, aren't you, my little cupcake? Yes, you are! I can't believe you're already almost three months old! Hmm..now, I kind of want to bake cupcakes. San, let's bake cupcakes! Oh, then we can decorate thim with colorful icing and sprinkles! It's going to be so much fun!"

"How old are you, 13?" she said, but was already taking out the ingredients from the cupboard.

"You were saying?" Daniel smirked.

"Shut up. I've been wanting to bake for a long time."

When she finished gathering all of the ingredients, she went to the living room to drag Mirae's bassinet closer, so that they could watch her while making cupcakes.

"Okay, my little cupcake, behave for Umma and I," he said as he gently put Mirae down.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"These are the best looking cupcakes I have ever seen!" Daniel said as they put the final touches on their cupcakes.

"They're so cute! I hope they taste good," Dara said, admiring their colorful creations. Daniel took one of the cupcakes and held it out infront of her face.

"Here, put it in your mouth," he said.

"It's too big! I can't fit that in my-- hmmppff," she was cut off when Daniel shoved the cupcake in . "Yaaffhh! Whaff fha hellf!"

"Shh, don't talk. Just eat it up," he instructed. She smacked his arm, but continued to eat the cupcake. "Does it taste good?"

"It's delicious, but you didn't have to shove it in my mouth!" Dara huffed and hit his arm again.

"Ow, okay, I'm sorry. I couldn't resist." He giggled and started gathering the bowls they had used. "Can I put it in your..umm...that thing," Daniel said, pointing at the dishwasher, forgetting what it was called.

"Sure, but do you know how to?" she asked.

"Yeah, I've done it before," he said as he brought the dirty dishes over to the dishwasher. As he was putting them in, Dara decided to eat more of the cupcake.

"Mmm, so good," she said, which almost sounded like a moan. She looked at Mirae's bassinet and saw that her daughter had her hand in . This is a sign that she was probably hungry, so Dara rushed to the counter where the baby bottles and formula are. "I'm coming baby, I'm coming," she said, scurrying to Mirae with her bottle. She carried Mirae, started feeding her and was about to go back in the kitchen, when all of a sudden, Junhyung burst through the door.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" he growled. Daniel stopped what he was doing and looked at Junhyung, confused. The sudden noise of the door being harshly opened made Mirae flinch and Dara glared at him with a 'how-dare-you-scare-my-baby' look.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

(Junhyung's side of the story.)

Junhyung's POV

When I got to our apartment, I was about to open the door, when I heard a man's voice.

"Here, put it in your mouth," the man said. Wait, I know that voice. It's Daniel!

"It's too big! I can't fit that in my-- hmmppff." WHAT THE ? What did he put in Dara's mouth?! I put my ear on the door to listen to what's going on.

"Does it taste good?"

"It's delicious, but you didn't have to shove it in my mouth!" OH. MY. GOD. Are they doing what I think they're doing?!

"Ow, okay, I'm sorry. I couldn't resist." You couldn't resist putting your inside my Dara's mouth?! You BASTARD, I'm going to kill you!

"Can I put it in your..umm...that thing," How could she do this to me?! Is this what she does with Daniel behind my back?! Is he actually straight?! Oh god, please say no Dara! Don't have with him!

"Sure, but do you know how to?"

"Yeah, I've done it before." Just like that, my heart broke into a million pieces.

"Mmm, so good." , she just moaned! I can't believe this is happening right now, in my home!

"I'm coming baby, I'm coming."

Alright, I've ing heard enough. I'm going to go in there and confront them! I thought that I could handle this more calmly, but rage took over me and I threw the door open and screamed, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?"

I was surprised and shocked by the sight before my eyes, not because I caught them having , but because it looks like they didn't do anything related to that at all. Daniel was holding a bowl beside our dishwasher, which was open, and Dara was holding and feeding Mirae. Daniel looked at me with a confused expression, while Dara was shooting daggers at me with her eyes.

.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Third Person POV

"Woah, what's your problem?" Daniel asked.

"Well..uhh..I heard you..umm..you talked about putting s-something in ..and uh...she said something about it being b-big a-and said it w-was deli-delicious..and you asked i-if you could p-put it in her th-thing...then she mmm-moaned..she said she's c-c-coming..and..and..I'm stupid." Junhyung looked down to avoid Dara's eyes. He thought that she was probably so pissed at him for assuming again. He was waiting for her to start yelling, but all he heard was laughter. When Junhyung put up his head, he saw Dara laughing really hard.

"You thought we were..? Aha, oh my god, that is hilarious! We were talking about the cupcakes that we made earlier and Daniel asked if he could put the dirty dishes in my 'thing' because couldn't remember what a dishwasher is called," she said, making his face heat up and turn red in embarrassment. She noticed his facial expression, so she toned down her laughter to a giggle. "Aww babe, come here."

Junhyung walked towards her as she put down Mirae. When he was about 3 feet away, she took a step forward and gave him a kiss before pulling him into a hug.

"Y-You're not mad?" he asked against her hair. He felt her shake her head. She pulled away and put her arms around his neck.

"I'm not mad. I would've probably thought the same thing if I was in your position. But know that you don't have to worry about Daniel. If anything, I should be the one keeping an eye on him because I know that he'd rather get into your pants than in mine."

"HEY! I HEARD THAT!" Daniel yelled.

"Oh honey, you know it's true." Dara turned her head and smiled at him.

"Darling, did I say it wasn't?" Daniel smirked and winked at Junhyung. Junhyung's eyes widened and he buried his face in Dara's neck, feeling really uncomfortable. She just chuckled and patted his back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is a totally random chapter lol. But I hope you guys like it! :D