Go away, Breath in Breath out [Chapter 3]

Go away, Breath in breath out

No One's POV

At 2ne1's Dorm

"Unnie, wake up! Breakfast is ready!" Minzy shouted from the door.

"What time is it?" Dara said groggily.

"It's 9am," Minzy replied, "Bom-unnie said that if you don't get up right now, we'll start eating without you."

"Don't eat without me! I'll be there in a minute!" Dara shouted out as she got out of bed.

Once everyone was eating, CL, Bom and Minzy noticed that Dara was quiet and looked a bit nervous.

"Dara-unnie, are you okay?" CL asked her with a worried expression.

"There's something I need to tell you three, but promise me that you won't tell anyone," She replied.

"We promise!" They all said in unison.

"Well..umm..Junhyung and I were texting each other last night..well technically, this morning. It was just a casual conversation, but then he..." Dara paused, unsure if she should continue.

"THEN HE WHAT?" Bom screamed.

"He..umm..asked me out.." right when the last word came out of , the three girls jumped up from their seats and squealed.

"OH MY GOD! JUNHYUNG? AS IN B2ST'S SUPER HOT RAPPER JUNHYUNG? I AM SO SORRY I DOUBTED THAT HE WOULD ASK YOU OUT! AHH UNNIE YOU SAID YES RIGHT?!?!" Minzy was holding onto Dara's shoulders while jumping up and down.

"Of course I said yes, but don't you remember the rule about our members dating? The guy has to have a meeting with the Big Bang members and the YG President! What if when I tell Junhyung, he wouldn't want to go out with me anymore? Uggh what do I do?" Dara said, on the verge of crying.

"Unnie, if Junhyung really likes you and truly wants to go out with you, he wouldn't let this meeting get in the way of his feelings for you. The best way for you to find out is to talk to him, so I suggest that you call him as soon as possible," CL assured her.

"You're right! Okay, i'll give him a call now!" Dara got up from the table and made her way to the bedroom.

With shaking hands, she grabbed her phone and dialed his number.

RING RING RING RING

Oh God! she thought Maybe I should just hang up. I could always tell him lat-

"Hello?"

"Hey Junhyung, it's Dara noona!" Dara did her best not to sound nervous.

"Oh hey, Dara noona. I wasn't expecting you to call until a little bit later, but that's okay! Uhh...what's up? What did you need to tell me?"

"Remember how you..uhh..asked me out yesterday?"

"Umm..yeah..I'm sorry it was so sudden! I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I just needed to get it out of my chest. If you don't want to, that's oka-"

"I'm not planning on taking back my answer.."

"Really?! Oh thank you! But umm..what do you need to tell me?"

"See, there's this rule that the YG president made about dating. When someone asks one of our members out, the person has to first meet and get an approval from the president, as well as the members of Big Bang before they can take us out on dates.." Dara bit her lip as she waited for him to say something, "Junhyung, are you still there?"

"When's the meeting?"

"Oh..i underst- WHAT?" She was stunned by his answer.

"When do I meet with your president and the Big Bang members?"

"Umm..if you want you can meet with them right now..hehe" Dara joked.

"Great! I'm on my way."

"Woah! Are you serious? You would actually meet them? Aren't you scared? The guys who ask us out usually back out when we tell them about this.." She couldn't believe that he would actually do it. A smile formed on her lips.

"Trust me, I am so nervous that I feel like my knees are gunna give out on me any minute now. But I really want to take you out and get to know you better, so I'm not going to let one meeting bring me down."

Dara couldn't help but blush and was grateful that Junhyung wasn't there to see her face. "Thank you Junhyung."

"No problemo! I'm gunna go get ready now. Do you want to call the Big Bang members and the YG president and tell them about meeting today?"

"Yeah sure, I'll cal-"

"WE ALREADY CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID OKAY!" Bom shouted from outside.

"Who was that?"

"Well, apparantly, the girls already called them about the meeting and they said okay. Hehe I guess they have a lot of faith in you!"

"Then tell them I said thank you very much. I promise I won't let them down."

"Haha I'll tell them! So, do you want to meet at Big Bang's dorm at noon and then go to our president's office after?"

"Sounds good! I'll get ready now. I'm really looking forward to seeing you...and Big Bang...and the YG president."

"Same here! See you soon Junhyung!"

When their phone call ended, Dara looked at the clock and saw that it was already 10:30. She ran around the dorm trying to figure out what to do, what to wear and what to say. The other members just sat there laughing at her while she sprints around their home. They have never seen her this nervous and they had a feeling that everything will turn out just fine.

___________________________________________________________

 

The next chapter will be about Junhyung's meeting with Big Bang and president! dun dun dun! hehe :D