Chapter 10

Go away, Breath in breath out

Dara and Junhyung thanked the employees before walking out of the cafe. As they exited, Dara saw Junhyung's car parked right in front of the cafe.

"Babe, was your car here this whole time?" She asked him.

"Nope. I asked Doojoon-hyung to bring it while you were eating." He replied, pulling her towards the car.

"If he drove your car here, how did he get home?"

"He walked."

"Awww poor Doojoonie. He should've waited for us!" Dara said, purposely trying to make him jealous. She smirked when she saw Junhyung glaring at her.

"Kidding! Now how about that surprise?" She grinned and went in the car. Junhyung shook his head and smiled before climbing into the driver's seat.

"Where are we going Junnie?" Dara asked as Junhyung drove down the highway.

"You'll see. Oh, we're almost there, so can you close your eyes? I don't want you to see anything until we're actually at the place." Dara nodded and covered her eyes. She was so excited to see what he had in store for her.

After a couple of minutes, the car stopped. "Wait here, don't open your eyes yet. I'll go around and open the door for you," she heard him say.

Junhyung opened her door and helped her out, while she was still covering her eyes.

"Okay, now you can look!" Junhyung told her. Dara opened her eyes and couldn't believe what she was seeing. Junhyung brought her to an amusement park. The amusement park. When Dara was a little girl, she would always go to this amusement park with her parents. She loved it so much that she went almost every week. Dara was there so much that most of the employees know her and she would always get free food. But one day, her parents told her that they were all moving to the Philippines, which means that she could no longer go to her favourite amusement park. Dara cried and cried, telling them that she couldn't leave her friends that work in the park. Her parents told her that she will find another amusement park to go to in the Philippines, but she cried even more. She eventually gave up, knowing that they were moving to the Philippines no matter what she said. Before leaving, she went there one last time and said goodbye to everyone, to all of it. When she moved back to Korea 12 years later, she immediately started training for YG Entertainment. Dara really wanted to visit the park, but was too busy to do so and after debuting with 2ne1, she became even busier. Eventually, with the amount of schedules that they had, she tried to forget about it. Even if she did have time, she wouldn't be able to go without people recognizing her.

"How did you know?" She turned to him with tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I called your brother and asked him if there were any places that you've been wanting to go to and he told me about this. Also, I noticed that whenever we passed by this amusement park, you would always sigh and look down, so I thought that it might be significant to you." He smiled, putting an arm around her shoulder.

"How can we go in without people noticing us?" She looked up at him.

"Well, I sort of booked the whole entire park for the whole afternoon." Dara looked at him with wide eyes.

"YONG FREAKING JUNHYUNG! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WAAHH! I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU.." Dara jumped on him and attacked him with kisses between each i love yous.

"Haha, I love you too babe! Let's go in!" Junhyung laughed. Dara clapped her hands and ran inside, dragging Junhyung with her.

They went on every ride in the park and although Junhyung hated rollercoasters, he didn't want Dara go on by herself. After the tenth ride, Junhyung couldn't take it anymore and ran to the nearest trash can. Dara ran to him and rubbed his back as he threw up everything he had eaten that day.

"Aww Junnie, are you ok? You know, you didn't have to go on those rides with me." She told him.

"I didn't want you to be alone on the rides, so I thought I'd keep you company." Junhyung said weakly, looking up from the trash can.

"That's sweet Junnie, thank you. But I don't want my boyfriend vomitting after every rollercoaster ride. Anyways, I think we've gone on every ride, so do you want to grab something to eat and then head home?" Dara asked, still rubbing his back.

"Urrghh.." Junhyung stood up, still clutching his stomach.

"I guess you won't be eating anytime soon. How about I get something to eat, and we get you some water?" She asked in a motherly tone.

Junhyung nodded while Dara pulled him to a nearby food place. She ordered some food for herself and two bottles of water for both of them. When she returned to their table, she saw Junhyung with his head down. Dara felt guilty that he felt sick because of her, but at the same time, she couldn't help but smile at how cute he looks when he doesn't feel well.

"Baby, here's your water. Drink up!" Junhyung sat up and smiled, taking the water from the tray. He drank some water and felt a bit better, but he was still kind of nauseous.

Dara was eating her food when suddenly, they heard someone behind them say, "Well if it isn't Ms. Park Sandara!"

Both Junhyung and Dara turned around to see a tall handsome man with a staff uniform standing there.

"Umm..sorry, do I know you?" She looked at him, confused.

"Oh sorry, I thought you would've recognized me. Let me introduce myself. My name is Daniel. Lee Daniel." He smirked. Dara gasped.

"Oh my god, DanDan?!? Is that you?!?" Dara stood up and pointed at him with wide eyes.

"The one and only, SanSan!" Daniel laughed.

"Eeeep!! I didn't recognize you! Did you change your hair? You work out a lot don't you?" She squeeled and ran to him. As she hugged him, Junhyung just stood there jealous and confused.

"Umm excuse me, sorry to interrupt, but who is he?" Junhyung stood up and walked towards them.

"Oh sorry baby. Let me introduce you guys. Junhyung, this is Lee Daniel, my childhood friend. Before I moved to the Philippines, we were neighbours and he would always go here with me. He would often visit me in the Philippines because his father owned a company there, so they traveled back and forth. We kind of lost contact a couple of years before I returned to Korea and after becoming a trainee, my schedule became so hectic. And Daniel, this is Yong Junhyung, my boyfriend. He's also the rapper of B2ST, which you already know. We've been dating for 2 wonderful months and I couldn't be any happier!" Dara said excitedly.

"Nice to meet you Junhyung. I just want to say that B2ST is my favourite group! I love all of your songs." Daniel smiled and held out his hand.

"Likewise Daniel and thank you, I'm glad that you like our songs!" Junhyung smiled back and shook his hand.

The three of them sat at the table, Dara and Daniel talking about what's been going on with them since the last time they saw each other. Junhyung felt anger rise up in him everytime she would touch his arm and everytime Daniel would put his arm around her or ruffle her hair, but he supressed those emotions and sat there, trying his best to keep on smiling. Soon, they realized that it was getting dark, so Junhyung and Dara decided to head home. Before parting ways, Daniel and Dara exchanged numbers so that they can contact each other.

In the car, Junhyung remained silent and Dara thought that he was probably still feeling a bit sick. She tried talking to him, but he only replied with "hmm" or "mhm" or "yeah". Dara felt like he wasn't in the mood to talk, so she gave up and looked out the window. When they got to her building, the two sat in the car awkwardly.

"So, Daniel. Lee Daniel. Your childhood friend.." Ha! I knew it! He's jealous! she thought, trying not to laugh.

"Baby, don't tell me you're jealous!" She looked at him.

"Why not? I mean, he's tall, handsome, has a nice body.." He said, with a hint of anger.

"...and gay!" Dara laughed.

"He's gay?!?" Junhyung repeated, staring at her with wide eyes.

"Yup! He even had several boyfriends when we were teenagers." Dara assured him. Junhyung looked away, embarassed.

"Hey, look at me. Junhyung, look at me!" When he turned his head, she cupped his face.

"You are the only man for me, got that? How many times do I have to say this before you believe it? You think I don't get jealous when I see your fangirls going crazy over you, the way girls have to pose with you in your photoshoots, the way actresses have to act with you in your music videos. But I don't let that get to me because I know that I'm the one you love. Please believe me when I say that you're the only for me and that I love you so much!" Dara didn't want to get emotional, but it was hard not to.

"I do believe you baby, I do. I'm sorry for getting jealous all the time. I love you and only you.." Junhyung held onto her hands.

Dara smiled and leaned in to kiss him. He gladly reciprocated the action and kissed her back. When they pulled apart, Dara rested her forehead on Junhyung's and smiled.

"A lot of my actions have made you sad. How do you put up with me?" He asked her seriously.

"Well, it takes a lot of energy and patience, but I wouldn't trade it for anything." She laughed. He smiled as she pulled away.

"They're probably waiting for me, I should go. Thank you so much for today Junnie! You don't know how much today meant for me!" She leaned forward to hug him.

"As long as it makes you happy, I'll do anything." Junhyung pecked her lips before hugging her.

"Goodnight baby. Love you!" Dara said as she opened the car door.

"Night. Love you too!" He replied. They waved at each other, before she went in the building.

That night, they went to sleep thinking about each other, hoping that they'll meet in their dreams.

____________________________________________________________

WOOOT another chapter! Enjoy :)