Chapter 21

Go away, Breath in breath out

1 and a half months later...

"1 MONTH?" Dara said as she paced around the living room.

"Babe, I'm sorry, but I can't do anything about it. Our manager said that we have to stay there," Junhyung explained, while taking a seat on the couch.

"So, I'm going to be alone here for one whole month? Oh and did you forget that I'm kinda 5 months pregnant? What if something happens? I'm all by myself." She stopped infront of him and put her hands on her waist.

"Why don't you ask your group members to sleep here? One person can sleep with you, while the other two can sleep in the guest room," He replied.

"But that's not the same!" Dara whined.

"I know, but we have no other choice. One month isn't a long time. I'll be back before you know it." Junhyung reached for her arms and pulled her closer.

Dara was still pouting and avoided looking at him. Junhyung sighed and put his hands on her stomach.

"Baby, Appa has to go to Japan for a bit okay? I promise I'll be back soon," he whispered before lightly kissing her tummy. Then he got up so that he could look at her face, but she turned away.

"Don't be mad," he said while he laced their fingers together. Dara sighed and faced him.

"I'm not mad. I know that this is part of your work and I'm probably going to have to do the same in the future. It's just that I'll miss you so much," She said softly. She untangled one of her hands from his and caressed his face. "Promise me that you won't go clubbing or go on dates with beautiful Japanese ladies okay?"

Junhyung chuckled and pressed his forehead against hers.

"I promise." He assured her before leaning in to capture her lips.

"Babe.."

"Hmm?"

"Can you make me chocolate chip pancakes?"

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Are you sure you have everything you need?" Dara asked as she watched Junhyung zip up his luggage.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Shirts? Pants? Pajamas? Sweaters? Jacket? Tootbrush? Underwear? Socks? Shoes?--mmmff" Dara was cut off by Junhyung's lips.

"Yes Umma, I have everything." He chuckled.

"Is that how you interrupt your mother? By kissing her?" Dara joked, which earned her a pout from Junhyung. She laughed and pinched his cheeks.

After getting everything ready, Dara and Junhyung went out to the living room where Bom, CL and Minzy are.

"Take good care of Dara for me," Junhyung told the three. 

"She's not 5, Junhyung. She can take care of herself." Bom kept her eyes on the tv. CL and Minzy just giggled and gave him a thumbs up.

Junhyung turned to Dara and took her hands. "I'll call you everyday."

"You better." Dara moved closer and leaned her head on his chest, resting their hands on her stomach.

"Don't stress yourself out, don't sleep late and don't overwork yourself with your schedules alright?" Junhyung felt her nod against his chest. A few seconds later, Dara pulled away and smiled up at him.

"You better get going. You still have to meet the rest of B2ST at the dorm."

Junhyung grabbed his luggage and backpack before walking to the door with Dara.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Junhyung kissed her one last time before leaving.

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

1 week later...

"Unnie, are you sure you'll be okay here by yourself?" CL asked as they got ready to leave.

"Don't worry about me. You guys have fun." Dara said.

"Why don't you come with us? We're going shopping," Bom said.

"I'm still kind of exhausted from the schedules we had this week. I know we didn't do much, but being preggers tires me out easily." Dara laughed. "Plus, I have to go to the hospital today for my monthly check-up."

"Okay unnie, but if you need anything, just call us." Dara nodded and walked them out.

She had a few hours before her appointment, so she decided to clean the apartment.

2 hours later, Dara finished washing the dishes, folding clothes and cleaning the master bedroom. Her manager is supposed to pick her up at 3:30 and it's already 2:45, so she got ready, then went to the living room to watch some tv while waiting. But before she could sit on the couch, someone knocked on the door. They're back already? she thought as she went to answer the door. But once she opened it, she immediately regretted doing so.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Dara hissed.

"I just want to talk," the man at the door said.

"I don't want to talk to you, Taehyun." She tried to close the door, but Taehyun slipped inside before she could. "I really don't have time for this. I have to go somewhere, so can you please leave."

"Please Dara, I just want us to be friends," Taehyun pleaded.

"Friends? You want to be friends? After what you did to me, why should I be friends with you?" She laughed bitterly.

"I know I made a mistake, a huge one, and I regret what I did. Just please, let me make it up to you."

"Nothing you do will ever make up for what you did to me."

"I know that you won't forgive me so easily, but please let me try. I'll do anything."

"Taehyun--" Her phone started ringing.

"Hello? My appointment is at 3:30. Why can't you bring me there? How do I get to the hospital then? I can't just walk there. Fine, I'll call for a taxi. No, I understand. Thank you. Bye." She put the phone back in her bag and huffed in irritation.

"I'll drive you to the hospital," Taehyun said.

"No, thank you. I have to go call for a taxi, so can you please go." She opened the door for him.

"Come on Dara, let me bring you to your appointment. My car is just outside and it'll save you money." Dara thought about it for moment before sighing.

"Fine, but don't think that I've already forgiven you just because I agreed to let you drive me," she told him before grabbing her things. He nodded and made his way out into the hallway. She followed him out and closed the door behind her.

The whole way to the hospital, Dara had a feeling that something bad was going to happen. She couldn't quite pinpoint what it could be and thought that it was probably just the mood swings acting up, so she let it go.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gosh, I should really stop typing up chapters at 2:30 in the morning. Haha anyways, I hope you like it! :D