Chapter 20

Go away, Breath in breath out

Junhyung's POV

I woke up feeling really guilty for what happened yesterday. Instead of talking to Dara, I yelled at her and blamed her. I'm scared to even think about how much I hurt her by saying those things about her pregnancy. It was probably hard for her already and I had to make it worse. I need to apologize. I need to make things right.

I turned around, expecting to see her sleeping beside me, but she wasn't there. I got up and went to the living room, but she's not there either. I frantically ran around the whole apartment, looking for her, but failed to find her. When I went back to our bedroom to grab my cellphone, I noticed that the closet was open. I walked in and saw that her duffel bag, as well as some clothes were gone. , where did she go?!? Where did my Dara go?!?

I sat on the bed and started crying. She left. What have I done?!

I grabbed my keys and headed for 2NE1's dorm, hoping that she would be there. When I got there, Bom noona opened the door.

"Noona, where is she?" I asked with a concernced tone.

"She's not here, Junhyung."

"Then where is she noona? Tell me!" I demanded.

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you. She made me promise. Just give her some time okay? Knowing her, she can't stay away from you for too long. She might even talk to you today, so don't worry," Bom noona said.

"Please noona! Can't you just tell me where she is? I need to see her now! I need to apologize!" I begged her.

"I'm sorry Junhyung, but I can't help you." She gave me an apologetic look before closing the door. I stood there, with my back against the door, and closed my eyes.

Third Person POV

Daniel and Dara were on their way to 2NE1's dorm, when she spotted Junhyung's car parked not far from the building. Is he there? Is he looking for me? she thought.

"Dan, keep driving. I'm not going to the dorm anymore," She told him.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Because Junhyung might be there and I don't want to talk to him right now," She said.

"You know San, I think that by distancing yourself from him, you'll be more stressed out. You may think that it's for the best, but deep inside, you really don't want to be away from him." He said. All of a sudden, Dara felt movement inside her tummy.

"Woah, I think my baby agrees with you, Daniel," she laughed as he stared at her with a puzzled expression. "Nevermind. I promise I'll talk to him today okay? But first can we do something?"

"Fine, but don't break your promise! What do you want to do?" Daniel asked.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" She replied. Daniel rolled his eyes.

"How about we go to B2ST's dorm? I've been wanting to meet those handsome boys for a long time!" He said.

"They're all straight, Daniel," I said, chuckling.

"Dear, that's because they haven't met me." We both burst out laughing.

"Okay, let's go to B2ST's dorm. I'm feeling a little mischievous today, so let's play a prank on them!" I said with an evil laugh.

"Let's do it!" Daniel cheered.

"Okay so here's what's going to happen..."

 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

When they got to B2ST's dorm, Daniel hid, while Dara knocked on the door.

"Hey noona! What are you doing here?" Yoseob gave Dara a hug and touched her belly.

"Hey Seobie! I just wanted to visit and hang out with you guys." She smiled and walked in.

"NOONA! Wow, your stomach is getting bigger!" Dongwoon said as he bounced towards Dara. Everyone else crowded around her, giving her hugs and rubbing her tummy.

Once everyone was settled in the living room, there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Doojoon said. He got up and opened the door.

"Doojoonie! Are you ready to go?" The man at the door said. Doojoon didn't know who he was.

"Uh..I'm sorry, but I don't know you," Doojoon said and tried to close the door, but was stopped by the man.

"It's me Daniel! You asked me out last week when we met at the bar!" Daniel said. Doojoon stared at him in shock.

"What bar? I didn't go to a bar last week! I really don't know who you are!" Doojoon insisted.

"Doojoon, who's at the door?" Dara said as she walked up to him. Daniel gasped. It was so exaggerated that it took all Dara had not to laugh.

"Who is she?! Is she pregnant with your child?! You told me you were gay!" This caught the rest of the member's attention. They hurried to where Doojoon was to see what was happening.

"I'm not gay and I'm not the father of the baby she's carrying!" Doojoon tried to remain calm.

"Oh okay. I think I'm not gay either. Actually, I think I like you," Daniel pointed at Dara. "Come baby and give daddy some sugar."

"Okay," Dara giggled and walked towards him. The B2ST members were all really confused. Daniel cupped her face and leaned forward.

"NOONA! NOOOOOO!" everyone screamed when their lips were only centimeters apart. Right when their lips were about to touch, they pulled away and started laughing.

"Woah, what's going on here?" Dongwoon asked, while the rest of the members stared at them with a puzzled look.

"S-sorry..your..f-faces..so..fu-funny.." Dara laughed.

"Hello, my name is Daniel and I'm Dara's friend. She wanted to prank you guys, so I helped her out. I hope you don't hate me," Daniel smiled and made peace sign with his fingers.

"Don't worry, Daniel, no hard feelings." Doojoon patted his shoulder.

"He's older than all of you, so he's your hyung," Dara said, still giggling.

After introducing Daniel to everyone, they went back to the living room. They chatted about different things and got along well, but Dara couldn't help but miss Junhyung. She doesn't like how even though she should be, she can't stay mad at him. She loves him too much. She knows that she shouldn't have left last night because they could've worked it out the next morning, but the pain of remembering the past, plus the mood swings, got the best of her.

When she took out her phone from her bag and looked at it, it said: 32 missed calls. 8 text messages.

She quickly opened it and saw that they were all from Junhyung.

From: Junnie<33

Baby, where are you?!? I'm so sorry for what happened last night! Please come home!

From: Junnie<33

Dara, please forgive! I miss you, please call me or text me back!

From: Junnie<33

At least tell me that you're okay! Did you eat yet? You brought your vitamins with you right? Did you take them yet?

From: Junnie<33

Bom noona told me to give you time, but let's just please talk about this!! You didn't have to leave Dara!

From: Junnie<33

When are you coming back? You didn't take all of your clothes with you, so that means you're coming back right?

From: Junnie<33

I know that it's only been a few hours, but I miss you so much! I didn't mean it when I said that everything was better before you got pregnant! I shouldn't have said that because it's not the truth! The baby that you're carrying, our baby, is a gift from heaven and it couldn't get any better than that!

From: Junnie<33

Where are you?!? I've gone to MBLAQ's dorm, your manager's office, your president's office, and Big Bang's dorm, but they all don't know where you are! Baby, you're still in Korea right?

From: Junnie<33

This will be my last text because you haven't replied to any of the other ones, so I doubt you'll reply to this one. Just know that I'm sorry and that I love you very much. Please come home soon!

Dara read the messages over and over again. She didn't think that her boyfriend would be this worried. But then again, any boyfriend would be really worried if their pregnant girlfriend leaves without a word. She decided to text him back and tell him where she was.

To: Junnie<33

Hey Junnie, I'm so sorry for leaving without saying anything! I stayed over at Daniel's house for the night. I'm at B2ST's dorm right now, so come over here. I'm sorry! I love you!

After what seemed like only 10 minutes, someone was banging on the door. When Dara opened it, she saw Junhyung panting. Did he run all the way here? she thought. Before she could say anything, she was enveloped in a hug.

"P-Please d-don't leave me. I-I'm so s-sorry," he sobbed.

"I won't leave you Junhyung. Not now, not ever. I'm sorry for making you worried," Dara held his face in her hands and wiped away his tears.

"Woah," Dara said and put her hands on her stomach.

Junhyung's expression changed into panic. "What's wrong? Does it hurt?"

"Everything's fine. I just felt the baby move, that's all." He sighed in relief. "Jun, can we just forget that any of this mess happened?"

"Already forgetten." Dara smiled and pulled him down by his shirt so that their faces were only inches apart.

"My back's hurting and I'm too lazy to tiptoe, so I'm going to kiss you this way," she said before pressing her lips on his. Junhyung chuckled and kissed her back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry if it seems rushed! I just couldn't bare to keep them apart! Hehe that prank part was actually from a dream I had when I took a nap earlier today :P

Hope you like this chapter! :D