Chapter 8

Go away, Breath in breath out

"Dara, I am so sorry!" Junhyung knelt in front of her and held her hands. She was still really mad at him, so she pulled her hands away and stood up. She looked down at him, with tears still in her eyes.

"I guess you found out the truth huh? I can't believe you would think that I would cheat on you! You screwed up big time, Junhyung, and I'm not sure if I can forgive you so easily. How will I know that in the future, you won't assume things and blow up at me like you did today? I thought you trusted me, but I guess I was wrong. I..maybe..we should take a break and think things out." Dara told him before walking away. She didn't want to break up with him, but she thought that it was for the best. It hurt her so much that Junhyung didn't trust her well when she trusted him with her whole life.

Junhyung doesn't want to let her go. He can't let her go. He loves her so much that he can't live without her. He needs to make things right, so he ran up to her and hugged her from behind.

"Baby, I am so, so, so, so sorry! I do trust you! I should've let you explain and I shouldn't have assumed things. I know that I messed up, but please, please forgive me! I promise that I won't accuse you of anything without knowing the whole truth first! I promise not to hurt you anymore like I did today! I don't want to let you go. I love you so much Park Sandara and the thought of us breaking up hurts my heart so much. I don't know what I would do without you!" Junhyung didn't want to cry, but he couldn't hold it in when the thought of losing her struck him.

Dara turned around in his arms so that they were looking at each other.

"What did you just say?" She whispered.

"Baby. I am so, s-"

"No, near the end."

"I don't know what I wo-"

"No, before that."

"The thought of us brea-"

"Before that."

"...I love you so much Park Sandara?"

"Yeah, that." She smiled and looked away.

"It's the truth. I love you so much and I won't stop loving you until my last breath!" He caressed her cheek and wiped away her tears.

"I love you too Junhyung. Words can't even express how I feel for you." Dara looked up at him and touched his face. He took one of his hands from her waist and held her hand against his face.

"I'm so sorry! Please give me one more chance!" He pleaded, not letting go of her waist and hand. She looked into his eyes and sighed.

"Fine, I forgive you. But if something like this happens again, I don't think i'll be so forgiving." Dara smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Oh thank you baby! I promise this won't happen again!" He leaned down and their lips met halfway. Junhyung held onto Dara so tightly, like she was going to be taken away at any moment, but she liked that. It made her feel more safe. When they pulled apart, he rested his forehead on hers and smiled.

"I love you." He told her.

"I love you too. Now come on, I want some ice cream Junnie!" She pecked him on the lips and intertwined their fingers together. 

They decided to get ice cream at a grocery store and eat it at B2st's dorm. Fortunately, there weren't much people in the store and the cashier was an old man who doesn't seem to recognize them.

When they entered the dorm, the 5 B2st members were so happy that everything was okay. They all decided to take a nap or use the computer in their rooms, so that Junhyung and Dara could have some alone time in the living room. (a/n: let's just say that they all have their own rooms hehe)

While Junhyung was getting the bowls ready for ice cream, she took the time to call CL.

"Hello?"

"Chaerin-ah, it's Dara-noona. I was just calling to say that I'm at B2st's dorm."

"I know noona. Doojoon oppa called me and told me that you were there. He also told me about what to happened to your friend. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I'm just sad that she had to die at such a young age. We've been friends for years. But I'm sure that wherever she is, she'll be watching over me."

"You're right unnie and I bet that she's very proud of you. I have to go now, but i'll be home soon. How long are you planning to stay there?"

"I'm not sure. Junhyung and I are about to eat ice cream. I'll probably just call our manager to pick me up if it's late."

"Alright, have fun with Junhyung oppa! Bye"

"Bye."

She closed her phone and went in the living. Junhyung was sitting on the couch and there were two bowls of ice cream on the table. She sat down beside him and he immediately wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Dara grabbed a bowl and realized that Junhyung won't be able to eat with only one hand.

"Now Junnie, how are you going to eat your ice cream?" She smirked.

"Easy, feed me?" He tried to look cute, but it just made her laugh.

"Fine, i'll feed you, but promise me that you won't make that face anymore." She held out her spoon infront of his mouth, still giggling. He happily ate the ice cream and kissed her cheek. "Thank you baby."

When the ice cream was finished, Dara took the bowls and made her way to the kitchen. Just as she set down the bowls on the sink. A pair of arms s their way around her waist. She giggled and turned around to see a smirking Junhyung. Without any words, he lifted her up on the counter and crashed his lips onto hers. The sudden kiss made Dara gasp and Junhyung took this opportunity to slide his tounge inside . He tasted the sweetness from the ice cream and he couldn't get enough of it. Dara wrapped her legs around his waist, arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. All of a sudden they heard someone cough behind them. They pulled apart and turned to see Hyunseung standing there.

"You know, if you want to eat something, eat food, not each other's faces." Hyunseung rolled his eyes and walked towards the refrigerator. "You have your own room, Junhyung. Why don't you and noona do your business in there?" He laughed, earning a smack from Junhyung, while Dara blushed.

"Look at what you did! You made my girlfriend's face red." Junhyung put his arm around Dara and poked her cheeks. 

"Stop it Junnie!" She whined as she buried her head in his chest.

"Haha, you're so cute babe!" He grinned as he hugged her.

They ended up watching tv, cuddling on the couch until 2ne1's manager called for her to go back to the dorm as they have a schedule early in the morning. She reluctantly agreed and asked to be picked up. When she was ready, she said goodbye to the B2st members and made her way downstairs with Junhyung to the lobby. While waiting, they talked about the day's events.

"What a day today was huh?" She smiled, both keeping their eyes on the street, just in case her ride comes.

"Yeah, a lot happened today. Baby, I just want to say again that I'm so sorry. I promise i'll make it up to you!" They faced each other and she could still see the guilt in his eyes. She sighed and held his hands.

"Jun, I know you're sorry and I forgive you. You don't have to make it up to me. Just hearing you say that you love me is enough." He smiled and hugged her.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, i love you.." Junhyung whispered in her ear. She smiled into the crook of his neck.

"And I love you.." Dara breathed against his skin, making him shiver a bit.

Their hug was cut short by the sound of a car honking. Dara looked out and saw that her ride was there.

"Junnie, I have to go. But i'll call you tonight okay? Hopefully we don't have a lot of schedules for the rest of the week, so we can see each other. I love you!" She hugged tightly.

"I'll be waiting for your call. Yeah, don't worry, I'm sure we can find a way to see each other again this week. I love you too!" Junhyung replied and leaned down to kiss Dara one last time before she walked to her car. Before getting in, they waved at each other, and Junhyung watched as the car sped down the street towards 2ne1's dorm. 

On the way back up, Junhyung started to think about what he could do to make it up to Dara for what happened earlier, but he couldn't think of to do. Upon entering the dorm, he saw the 5 boys sitting in the living room.

"Hey guys, I need your help!" They all looked at him and wondered what it could be.

"Sure hyung, what do you need help with?" Dongwoon quickly replied.

"I really wanted to do something for Dara to make up for what I did today, but I just can't figure out what to do. Can you guys help me think of ideas?"

"Ooh yay! Okay hyung, let's brainstorm!" Yoseob rubbed his temples. The rest of the members laughed and started thinking of what Junhyung could do.

After hours of thinking, not one single good idea came into mind. But all of a sudden, Doojoon came up with a brilliant plan.

"I got it! I know what you can do! I'm sure Dara-noona will love it! Okay Junhyung, this is what's going to happen..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay! Another chapter done! Hope you guys like it! :D