Chapter 11

Go away, Breath in breath out

Months later...

In a few days, it will be Junhyung and Dara's 6 months anniversary. Junhyung wanted to buy something special for Dara, but he didn't know what to get. He tried asking the other members, but they weren't much help.

"You should get her lingerie!" Doojoon said.

"No, get her a picture frame!" Yoseob said.

"Scented candles?" Dongwoon asked.

"A treadmill!" Kikwang said.

"Uhh..." Hyunseung stared into space.

"Thanks for the..um..help guys. Well, I'm gunna go and look for something to get her. I'll be back soon. Bye!" Junhyung said as he rushed out the door.

Junhyung walked down the street and tried to look for the perfect gift. He went into every store, but nothing in particular caught his eye. He was about to give up, when he had an idea. He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello? Hey, yeah it's me. Could you help me out with something? I need to get a gift for Dara, but I'm drawing a blank here. Please help me! You will? Thank you!" Junhyung told person on the other line where he was. A few minutes later, he saw a figure walking towards him. He looked at the person and when he saw who it was, he smiled.

"Oppa!" The person ran up to him.

"Hey Hara! Thank you so much for helping me!" Junhyung smiled as he patted her head.

"No problemo and stop messing my hair up!" Hara smacked his hand away.

Junhyung and Hara have known each other since they were little because their parents were good friends. Their parents thought that they would make a good couple, but they don't really think of each other that way. They're like brother and sister, always helping each other out, always there for each other.

"Oooh oppa! That store sells the most beautiful jewelery! Let's go there! I'm sure we'll find the perfect gift for Dara unnie!" Hara pointed at a store not too far away.

"By the way, unnie and I went out to lunch a couple of days ago, and she couldn't stop talking about you! She told me about how cheesy you were! Haha, you may look tough oppa, but you sure are one big ball of fluff!" She giggled when she saw his face turn red.

Dara and Hara met each during their trainee days and they've been friends ever since. Dara knew that Junhyung and Hara were friends, but she didn't know that they were practically like siblings.

When they arrived at the store, they entered and Junhyung gawked at the shining jewelery around the store.

"Good evening Ms. Goo Hara." The employees bowed. One of them walked over to the door and flipped the sign to 'closed'.

"Hi Minhee, Hyojin and Sora! How are you guys doing?" Hara bowed and waved at them.

"We're doing great. What can we help you with today?" Sora asked.

"My friend here needs a gift for his girlfriend and this is the best store to find one. I'm sure you guys already know who he is, but I trust that you guys won't tell anyone right?" Hara replied, smiling.

"Of course. You have our word. Please look around and see if there's anything your girlfriend would like." Minhee replied, smiling back.

Junhyung and Hara walked around the store and looked at the different necklaces, bracelets and rings. Hara passed by a display counter and something caught her eye.

"Oppa, oppa come here! I found something!" She happily called him. Junhyung walked towards her and looked at where she was pointing. Hyojin walked over and took out the necklace.

"It's perfect." Junhyung smiled as he held a necklace with a white gold, diamond encrusted, heart pendant. ( http://www.diamond.com/media/common/products/images/P/D/H/8/PDH_021168_b_l-12_Carat_Diamond_14K_White_Gold_Journey_Heart_Pendant_WChain.jpg ) Junhyung paid for the necklace and waited as Hyojin neatly placed it in a velvet box.

"Here you go Mr. Yong. Thank you for purchasing at our store today. We hope that you will come back again." Hyojin said as she handed him the box.

"Thank you very much. I'll definitely come back again." Junhyung smiled and nodded.

"Oh and do bring your girlfriend next time. I bet she's beautiful." Minhee added.

"She's very beautiful, and kind-hearted as well. I'll make sure that she tags along next time." He replied.

"Well then, this gift is perfect for her. A beautiful necklace for a beautiful lady, inside and out. It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you again. Good night Mr. Yong, Ms. Goo. Please come back again and take care." Minhee, Hyojin and Sora smiled and bowed.

"Your welcome and thank you to you as well. Good night." Junhyung bowed as well.

"Bye Minhee, Hyojin and Sora! Thanks for helping us!" Hara waved before she and Junhyung exited the store.

They walked down an empty road as they talked about their personal lives and what's been happening.

"You have a boyfriend?!?! What?!? Since when? How? Who?" Junhyung asked her. He acted exactly like an older brother would.

"Jeez relax oppa. I'm old enough to have a boyfriend ok? We became an official couple about a month and a half ago and I'm really happy with him oppa. He's kind, responsible, an overall sweet guy. Oh and you don't know him because he's not an idol." She replied.

"How did you meet him? And how can you be so sure that he's not just using you for your fame?" He asked her with a worried tone.

"Not once did he ask me to sign an autograph for him or his friends and family. When he introduces me to someone, it's not, "this is Goo Hara from Kara," but, "this is Goo Hara, my girlfriend," or just plain, "this is Goo Hara," and I like that. He's actually the brother of one of our stylists. He came in with her one day to a photoshoot to help carry some stuff and I guess it was love at first sight. We talked during our breaks and we really hit it off. We exchanged numbers and then..you know the rest." She told him.

"Fine, I'll let it go. But I gotta meet this guy. If he hurts you in anyway, just call me and I'll beat the crap out of him, got it?" Junhyung said jokingly, but serious at the same time.

"Don't worry, you'll be the first person I call. Thank you oppa!" She linked arms with him. Junhyung responded by ruffling her hair.

"Yah! Stop messing up my hair! Aish!" She let go of his arm and fixed it.

They talked for a little while, until Kara's manager called and said that she needs to go home and rest because they have to get up early tomorrow. Hara told her manager to pick her up at the street where Junhyung's car was. They waited inside his car until her ride came.

"Oh, my ride is here. Bye oppa! I hope Dara unnie likes the necklace. Tell her I said hi!" Hara said as she got of the car.

"Bye Hara! Thank you for your help! I'm sure she'll love it!" Junhyung waved before driving away.

Unbeknownst to Junhyung and Hara, somebody had been following them, snapping pictures, while the two roamed the streets.

__________________________________________________________________

Oh no! I smell trouble! Hehe I hope you like this chapter! Thank you for the great comments, I really appreciate it! :D