Spying

Finding Prince Charming

 

U-KISS POV

 

{Kevin}

The little boy we sent to give the mystery girl back her stuff was walking back towards us. We had hid in an empty classroom at the school. "Kevin hyung, I did it. I gave it back to her, back to noona."

 

I ruffled his hair, "Good job Sung Hyun I will take you out for ice cream next time."

 

"Yay! Hyung, noona is very pretty. Her name is Yoonah, you know. It said on her school ID."

 

"Really, Sung Hyun? Hmm.. Yoonah." I smiled, "What a pretty name. Ne, Soohyun hyung, I hope she comes tonight." I nudged Soohyun. "I want to meet her."

 

Soohyun said, "Ye, Kevin. I hope so too. I wonder if she would want to be a trainee at the company."

 

Eli laughed, "I hope she does, did you see her body rolls? I can't wait to put on the charm on her," musing.

 

Soohyun scolded, "Ya, Eli! Do you have flirt with every trainee we might or might not get??"

 

"Mian he, hyung. I will try to control myself."

 

Soohyun said, "Come on, everyone let's leave. We are supposed to be at the studio practicing anyway."

 

We send out Sung Hyun first to make sure the coast is clear of fan girls. Then sneak out of the classroom to escape the school before the bell rings.

We are walking down the halls when Sung Hyun stops. And points into a room. "Hyung, it's noona. Noona is in there."

 

Since AJ and Hoon were in the front, they got to see her first, she was dancing Gee by herself listening to her iPod again. Just watching her moves in the mirror. 

There we all were, hypnotized by this girl, Yoonah. Until... Dongho crashed to the floor because Kiseop and Eli were both leaning on him.

Yoonah heard the groans, and immediately ran out through the other door.

 

"Ya!! Dongho!! Why did you have to fall for?!" Eli yelled, "She was about to do the really cute chorus part again.."

 

Dongho shouted back, "Ya, hyung!!" Why are you so heavy?! Why were you leaning on me in the first place?? How can I not fall?!?!"

 

The teachers in the hall heard all the noise. And some started to peek outside their doors.

I told Sung Hyun, "Go home, hyung will see you later, I promise." He nodded and ran the other way, while we run into the studio to hide.

 

Author's Note: Haha. U-KISS is just hypnotized by Yoonah:) Especially Kevin, Eli, and Soohyun. :) yes I know the little boy's name is the same as Kevin's Korean name. XD I wanted to do that on purpose :) sometimes for U-KISS POV, I might use different members.. so I will normally say it at the top in blue. :) When will Yoonah find out U-KISS is spying on her?? wait and find out ;) read, comment, subscribe, enjoy! ^^