My First Kiss

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV
I walked quietly into the house, I let out a sigh of relief, coast was clear. Everyone was sleeping like they always are.
 
I took out my phone to check the time. Oh, I had a text message. The contact said Taekwondo Master Kim.
 
The text read "Yoonah!!  In case you didn't know this is Eli. :) anyway, are you okay? AJ and dongho just got back. Nothing bad happened right?"
 
I smiled brightly at my phone, "Ne, taekwondo master Kim. I am okay :) everyone is sleeping as always. See you guys later!"
 
I went through my contacts, I found all of them, with nicknames in case Minhyuk and Hwan twins looked at my phone.
Chocolate Abs Leader.
Cute Maknae.
Sweet Muscles Yeo.
Great Rapper Jae.
And two that made me smile even more.
Your Favorite:)
and Seoppie is here for you:)
 
Remembering just now, my fingers touched my lips.
Kevin kissed me.
 
It was everything I ever dreamed of with my bias. He had totally soft kissable lips. Like I imagined they would be. It was so sweet, even though he basically stole my first kiss.
 
I put my phone away and started making dinner for them happily. They had left me a note of what they wanted.
 
"Make seafood soup for us." it said. As always, no please or thank you. But I could live with it.
 
I made everything and they were still sleeping so I left them a note back. "My boss called me to come in for a few hours. I made dinner already. It's in the pot for you."
 
And I went back to the boys.
Soohyun answered the door, "Hi, Yoonah. You're just in time, we were just talking about you," he smiled.
 
"I hope it was all good things, Soohyun oppa." I smiled back at him.
 
"Of course it was, we were just talking about when your body is better. When would you like to audition?" he chuckled.
 
"Oh, umm.. Yes I would love to audition. But I don't think I'm good enough, I would need more practice." I admitted.
 
"Yoonah, you're being modest. But if you really feel that way, I'm sure Kiseop can help you improve your dancing. Along with everyone else when we have time." Soohyun said.
 
"Really? Soohyun oppa? Okay, umm.. I have to ask you guys a favor now..." I looked away, too ashamed.
 
Someone tilted my chin to face them, "Yoonah, whatever you need you can ask us." Sweet Hoon had walked over.
 
"Umm.. Welll... Hoon oppa.." I stammered stalling.
 
"Just tell us Yoonah. We will help you." Hoon encouraged.
 
"Okay.. If I become a trainee, then that means I would need to quit my job at the cafe to practice.. But if I quit my job, then I can't pay rent. And I'll get in trouble. So Uhh.. I was wondering..." I was stalling again.
 
Hoon chuckled, "Of course we will give you money when you need it, Yoonah. We need you well, princess. Not injured." he smiled at me.
 
I giggled, sweet Hoon would know what I would be asking for. "Thank you Hoon oppa." I hugged him, then winced. "I forgot for a second, about my back." I winced again as I unwrapped my arms.
 
I ate dinner with them that night and after dinner, Kiseop oppa helped me with the ointment.
 
I spent the next few days, ditching work, to hang out with them.
 
*Mian he, Sooyoung unni. But I know you want me to be happy. And I think I might finally have a chance to be.* I thought.
 
Author's Note:
So what do you think?
haha. :) she went back but she isn't injured...
now to create some Yoonah+Kiseop moments..
since kevin already HAD his moment.. :)
omg guys, this is my 20th chapter. :O i didn't even notice.. til i posted it. XD