Waking Up

Finding Prince Charming

 

 
Yoonah POV
I woke up, a pair of strong arms were wrapped around me. What happened? Oh.. Minhyuk.. I came here... And I fell asleep?? Oh my gosh!! I fell asleep!! "Oppa.. Oppa... I need to go.. I have to cook food. Oppa.." I kept trying to wake him up but it was failing..
 
"Help!!!" I cried.
 
Soohyun oppa came into the room, "Yoonah what's wrong?"
 
"Get me free please.. I have to go home.." I was still struggling against Kiseop.
 
Soohyun pulled Kiseop off the bed and he hit the floor.
 
"Owwww!!! What was that for?" he looked up to see Soohyun's angry face. "Hyung.. This is not what it looks like..."
 
"Really, Kiseop? Because it looks like you slept in here with Yoonah."
 
"Well.. Okay yeah that's what happened. But I didn't do anything. And she had a nightmare so I stayed. And it's not like Kevin came to get me anyway..." Kiseop speed talking away.
 
"Yeah, Soohyun oppa. I asked Kiseop oppa to stay. It was a bad nightmare. But I really have to go now, Minhyuk is going to be so mad."
 
"Okay Yoonah. I believe you. And you don't have to go anywhere. We already had their breakfast, lunch, and dinner delivered for the day. You can stay here or go practice for your debut. The president moved it up to your birthday, which is next week." Soohyun told me.
 
"Seriously? I don't have to go? Okay, yes let's go practice. Because my singing isn't as great as my dancing, in my opinion." I got out of bed to get clothes to get ready.
 
"Yoonah... You forgot about me already..." Kiseop pouted.
 
"Of course not, oppa." I walked over to kiss his head. "I hope that makes it feel better." and I left to get ready.
 
U-KISS POV
{Kiseop}
Once Yoonah left, Soohyun hyung turned back to me. I gulped. "If I ever catch you in the same room with Yoonah again, you better be married." He glared at me.
 
"Yes, hyung. I promise it won't happen again. At least not until I marry her."
 
"Good, now time to go lecture Kevin about his responsibilities on making sure you aren't in here overnight."
 
I followed him out as he went towards my room, "Kevin!!!" He tried to open the door but it was locked. "Kevin!! What are you doing?? We have to talk about something!!"
 
The door opened revealing a shirtless sleepy Eli, "What is it??"
 
Soohyun's jaw dropped as did mine. Eli finally opened his eyes. "Hyung!!" He ran and hid behind Kevin's bed. Kevin woke up due to the noise, "Five more minutes..." 
 
"Kevin!! What is Eli doing in your room? With the door locked???"
 
Kevin's eyes flashed open. "Hyung.." he started to cover himself with the blanket.
 
"Oh my gosh. I know." I said.
 
"What?!" all three of them shouted at me.
 
"ElVin couple is real isn't it? That's why you didn't come and check up on me. And that's why you're both shirtless.." I told them.
 
"Are you serious?!" Soohyun yelled. "Now we have to change the rooms again, because I don't want Kiseop sleeping in the same room as Yoonah again."
 
"Bwoh?! He slept in the room with her?!" Kevin shouted.
 
"Well yeah, Kevin. Why do you think Hyung is here yelling?" I told him. "Aish, can I just take Eli's bed in Dongho's room then? Eli can sleep here any time he wants." I smirked at them, causing them to blush.
 
"Arasseo... Hurry up and get ready. We are all going to practice together in half an hour."
 
"Yes, hyung." we closed the door on them.
 
{Kevin}
"What exactly happened last night?" I asked Eli.
 
"You don't remember?" He sounded hurt.
 
"I do. But what happens now?"
 
"I don't know..." He said.
 
Author's Note:
Hello :D woot woot :D
update :D and ElVin chapter is next :D
so don't worry lovelies :D
okay.. once i get a comment i'll update again :D
til then.. Homework :D