Who Holds Your Heart?

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV

It has been 4 days since that kiss with Kiseop. It's been a little awkward now, especially when Kevin is around. Because both of them are my biases. And I did like Kevin better by a little bit.. but now, I'm not so sure about my heart. I was trying to avoid being in the room with both of them at the same time. But by doing so, I started avoiding both of them individually as well.

 

I found myself sighing while in the middle of an empty hallway. Without realizing it, I started hitting my forehead on the wall.

"Yoonah!!! What are you doing? Are you okay??" I heard Eli run up to my side, stopping me from hitting my head again.

 

I sighed, "Yes, I'm fine, Eli oppa. Just frustrated." I mumbled.

 

"Aww.. Yoonah. It's about Kiseop and Kevin yeah??" 

 

I looked at him in shock. "Of course I know, Yoonah. All the members know. We all love you, you know. Just Kevin and Kiseop love you in a different way." He explained to me.

 

"Yeah, I know, Eli oppa... That's why I'm frustrated." I sighed again.

 

I saw Eli's face frowning a little, but then he lit up. "I know Yoonah, let's ditch schedule today and I'll buy you ice cream." He offered.

 

I smiled at his attempt, "Arasseo, Eli oppa~ let's figure out my problems over ice cream." Together, we left the agency to help make me happy.

 

U-KISS POV

{Eli}

"Yoonah, what's your favorite flavor of ice cream??" I asked her.

 

She thoughtfully tapped her finger on her lips, aish Yoonah was so cute. "Ummm... Chocolate Cookie Dough." She smiled at me brightly.

 

Finally, Yoonah was happy again, seeing her sad all the time was making us worried. "Arasseo, I will go order it, sit at the table over there, okay?" I pointed to the one in corner.

 

"Ne, Eli oppa." She happily skipped over there.

I ordered the ice creams and brought it over.

 

She smiled at me again, "Eli oppa, what did you get?"

 

"I got chocolate." I told her, eating another spoonful.

 

"That's a good flavor too. Eli oppa... Do all the members really know?" she asked me.

 

"Yes, we do. We want you to be happy. Even though that might mean Kevin or Kiseop being sad." I told her, "Is your heart really that confused?"

 

She nodded sadly, "I really don't know. Like honestly, before I met you guys, Kevin oppa was my ultimate bias in the group. I liked Kiseop oppa too but not as much as Kevin oppa."

 

She sighed, eating a spoonful of ice cream sadly.

 

"But now, I don't know, because both of them kissed me. And like I always wanted to know what it would be like to kiss Kevin oppa. But it wasn't the same as Kiseop oppa. It's like Kiseop oppa knows me, what I truly am, how I think."

 

Yoonah looked like she was going to cry.

 

"And even though I have these horrible past that's a part of me, Kiseop oppa still wants me as a person."

 

She sighed again, "I guess I really have made up my mind, huh?" Sadly eating another spoon of ice cream.

 

"It does seem that way Yoonah.. Kiseop has your heart... How will you tell Kevin??" I asked.

 

She blew her bangs up, "I have no idea..."

 

"We could help you, the other members I mean." I offered.

 

She shook her head, "I should tell him, but he might need you guys for moral support."

 

"Arasseo, we will support him, don't worry. I don't think he will be too sad, these past 4 days, he's been thinking, and he has seen this coming." I told her.

 

"Ehhh?!? Really?? How come??" 

 

I chuckled, "Yoonah, just because you have been trying to avoid them doesn't mean you can control your body's reaction when you do see them."

Yoonah just kept looking at me confused. "Aish, you really don't know?

When you see Kiseop, you turn bright red and stutter, but when you see Kevin, you only blush a little bit.

When you see both of them, you stutter, trip over yourself, and turn bright red.

Kevin already knows it's not because of him." I explained.

 

"Jinja... I really do that??" She pressed her hands against her cheeks.

 

"Yes, Yoonah. Anyway, now that you're done with the ice cream and you're happy again, we should go back to the dorm, they will wonder where you were today." I told her, grabbing her empty ice cream cup to throw it away. "Let's go Yoonah." And she grabbed my hand and we walked back to the dorm.

 

Author's Note:

Okay. I rewrote this Chapter. At first it was Dongho that stopped her..

Then I realized I didn't love on Eli enough. so I changed it to Eli.

So if there's formality mistakes please let me know :)

Anyway ^^ everyone loves to help. Kevin. Kiseop. Hoon. AJ. Dongho. Now, Eli.

I will love on Soohyun soon :D

btw Kiseop won. the voting i mean.. XD

let me know what you think..

probably my last update for the weekend.. TT____TT