Doctor

Finding Prince Charming

 

 
Yoonah POV
Kevin jumped up to answer the door, "the doctor is here to check your wounds."
 
Kevin led the doctor in, "Hi, I'm Dr. Lee Jun Ki. To check up on Ms. Yoonah today."
 
"Umm.. Hi, Dr. Lee. You won't report anything right? Because I can't let that happen." I said quietly.
 
"This visit never happened, Ms. Yoonah. Now let's see what you have today." he walked over to me.
 
"Umm.. Dr. Lee it's on my back, do you mind if I show you in the bathroom?" I asked nervously.
 
"Not at all. Whatever is comfortable for you." he reassured me, following me to the bathroom as well as the other 7 boys.
 
"Kiseop oppa, I'm going to borrow the towel again okay?" I asked.
 
"Arasseo, Yoonah. You can keep it for as long as you need it." Kiseop replied.
 
"Kiseop oppa, can you help me?" I asked and he walked over, helping take off the bandages, slowly revealing to everyone the scars.
 
Everyone gasped, even the doctor, as kiseop removed the last wrap of bandage.
 
"Ms. Yoonah, what happened? Is this from a belt?" the doctor asked.
 
"Yes, Dr. Lee it's from a belt I got in trouble and got 10 lashes." I said.
 
"Okay, well let me make sure nothing is infected, then I'll give you something to help heal the wounds faster." Dr. Lee said, walking up to my back so he could inspect everything.
 
I could hear the boys turn to each other, whispering. I really didn't want them to know about this but, maybe they can help save me.
 
"Nothing is infected, Ms. Yoonah!" the doctor exclaimed, "To prevent any future infections and speed the healing process, please apply this," he reached into his bag and showed it to me, "Ointment on your back everyday twice a day. Once in the morning, once at night."
 
"Okay, Dr. Lee, thank you so much for helping me," I smiled at him as he left the house.
 
Kiseop oppa asked, "Yoonah, do you need help applying the ointment, I can help you?"
 
"Ya! You helped her earlier, let me help her this time," Kevin said jealously and he grabbed the ointment and stood behind me. Gently, he started rubbing the ointment on circles on my back, at first it hurt a bit, but then the pain dulled to a cooling level, so I didn't wince as much, I think.
 
"Kevin oppa, I'm sorry I lied to you guys before after the concert. I wasn't ready to tell you yet but now that you know I hope you don't think bad of me." I said pitifully.
 
"Yoonah.." Kevin sighed, "I would never think bad of you. Never. I just want to be able to protect you. And see you smile every day." Kevin sadly said, "And whenever you're not smiling, I can't help but want to try to make you smile."
 
"All done with the ointment, let's wrap the bandages again," he changed the subject, as he reached for them. Slowly, we wrapped up my back again.
 
He turned around to leave right after we were done, I grabbed his wrist. "Oppa, is what you said true? Because I feel like that too, whenever I watch you guys on stage, if you look tired. I want to make you feel better. I really want you guys to win and I have many accounts for you." I admitted. "You helped me in my darkest time and I want to help you guys."
 
I didn't notice Kevin had turned around and was leaning very close to me. "Yoonah..." he murmured as he gently pressed his lips against mine.
 
Author's Note:
Omo! :)
i hope you like it. :)
The more I write, the more I can't pick between Kiseop or Kevin for Yoonah...
How about we vote??
Comment for your vote :)
as always,
read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^