Telling the Boys

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV

Kevin led me to the living room where they had set the head chair for me to sit and tell my story.

He held my hand until I sat in the chair. Then he sat on the floor next to my legs.

Everyone was looking at me expectedly, sitting on the floor in front of me.

I took a deep breath. "Okay guys, to explain my back right now I have to tell the story from the beginning. So here I go..."

 

Flashback

When I was 9, my parents got into a car accident. I was in the car with them, they died on their way to the hospital. I was the sole survivor of the accident.

I didn't have any other relatives, so I was put up for adoption. Within a month, I was adopted by the Minhyuk couple.

 

When they took me home, I found out they had two twin girls, Hwanlee and Hwanhee. I was older than them by 4 years. Minhyuk had adopted me to be their older sister.

 

That's when they told me the house rules:

I had to obey everything the twins said.

I had to clean the house and do whatever chores they gave me.

And eventually cook every meal for them. Ordering takeout is not allowed, I have to cook every meal for them whatever they want.

If these rules were not followed, then I would be severely punished. I didn't know exactly how badly that would happen until after my 10th birthday.

 

It was a week after my birthday, and I decided that I didn't want to play with the Hwan twins or clean house. Because it was my birthday, I should get to do whatever I wanted. Or so I thought.

 

When Mr. Minhyuk found out I didn't follow the rules, he told me I had to face the consequences. Ms. Minhyuk took the twins out while I was getting my punishment. I was told to wear a thin shirt, and I walked into the living room.

 

Minhyuk was inside smoking cigarettes. I didn't know he even smoked. He told me to lay on my stomach on the ground. And then he started pressing the lit cigarettes into my back. For every chore and every Hwan twin wish I disobeyed.

So that's why I have 8 scars on my back from that, they have since healed.

 

They had me get a job when I turned 14, to pay rent for them. I started working at the cafe, Sooyoung unni is my boss.

 

And she is my savior, if it wasn't for her, I might have just jumped off a building or in front of a car.

She is the kindest person I have ever met, and she listens to me, I love her for it.

For accepting me wholeheartedly, without knowing anything about me. My godmother.

 

Then, when I turned 17, I wanted to audition for NH Media, and I asked Minhyuk couple if I could, because it was my dream to become a trainee. And after everything I did for them, I thought they would say yes. But I was wrong, they said no, and gave me more scars on my back, adding 4 more.

 

That was the day I almost committed suicide. But you guys saved me, with Someday, before I made the cut on my wrist the song floated through the window and saved me. Since then, I am forever grateful to you guys.

End flashback

 

"Well, that's the beginning. Do you have any questions before I tell about yesterday?" I said.

 

"So that's why you can't order takeout.. and that's what Kiseop knew about you, from the Someday performance." Kevin commented.

 

"Yes, that's what Kiseop oppa knew about me. It also seems like he knew why I was crying during take me away. But it's mostly for all of this whole thing." I explained. "and that's why I'm really grateful I got to meet you, because you saved my life, Kevin oppa, Soohyun oppa, all of you, saved me."

 

They smiled, "Yoonah, we're glad you're here too, you are very special, and we want to help you. Please tell us about yesterday." Soohyun said.

 

I took a deep breath, "okay.. Continuing on then.."

 

Flashback

I didn't make them breakfast because I got home around 12pm and they were all awake, hungry and angry.

I tried to sneak in but they caught me.

 

I made them double the food, and then Mrs. Minhyuk took the twins out again, as always when I got punished.

Even though they are old enough to know by now. And I had to wear a thin shirt again.

And I faced my back to him again, he had a belt.

 

He said for every hour I made them wait I had to get a lash. So I had 6 initially, but if I cried in pain he would add one more. Which I did, the first four hits so I had 10 lashes total.

End flashback

 

"And I was in the dance studio, crying myself to sleep. When Kiseop oppa found me, and I showed him the scars on my back. He immediately brought me back here and washed my back and helped me bandage it." I smiled at Kiseop oppa. "But now I can't sleep on my back. And I have to be home tomorrow to make breakfast, because I am supposed to be work but unni is covering for me."

 

*doorbell rings*

 

Author's Note:

Well well, the boys know now.. about the abuse.. :)

and also I have another chapter coming up :)

once I finish writing it. :)

Hope you like.. :)

read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^