Take Me Away

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV

Soohyun oppa ended the song on a strong note, it made me smile a bit.

Because he was such a powerful singer, and that last line was what helped save me.

They announcing their next song. I hope they perform On the Floor tonight, I like that song too. It's a great dance song.

Kevin and Hoon are going to perform Take Me Away.

I shook my head thinking, Aish are they just trying to make me cry today? I can't blame them though, it's not their fault, it's my life.

 

U-KISS POV

{Kevin}

Hoon and I got ready on stage to sing take me away, the guys stayed on stage to support though.

Kiseop, especially stayed on the right side to watch yoonah. I felt a pain in my chest when he did that, but we had to perform.

"Somebody take me away, cuz I can't take this pain..."

I looked over at her again, she was crying again.

Of course, so was every other fan girl in the audience but Yoonah was different.

She looked like she was crying for a different reason. I really want to be there to protect her.

 

{Kiseop}

Yoonah was crying again, Take Me Away is a sad song too. I would take her away from whatever was causing her pain.

It must be bad since she almost committed suicide. I want to be her guardian angel, saving her forever.

Soohyun hyung looked over at me, he whispered, "She's crying? Why?"

I looked back at him, I wanted her to tell everyone, though I already knew.

So I told him, "I think it's the song, every other girl is crying." And looked out at the audience.

Soohyun hyung just nodded.

 

Yoonah POV

They finished the song,

I let out a deep breath, "Whew, now I could calm my crying, I hope.

Deep breaths Yoonah.

I breathed slowly, In...out. 

Oh, Kiseop oppa and Jaeseop oppa were next with Obsession.

I liked this song too. I could calm down now, this song didn’t bring up any bad memories.

 

U-KISS POV

{Kiseop}

Oh, my turn to sing. With my Seop brother. I smiled at him.

I said, "Everyone we are the Seop-Seop brothers and we are singing Obsession for you tonight."

They cheered.

I took a deep breath and let it out, Time to focus, Kiseop.

 

{Kevin}

I took Kiseop's place on the right side of the stage so I could watch Yoonah.

She wiped away her tears, this time she looked happier.

Maybe these songs were relating to her life. That's why she was crying earlier.

I watched her play with her straight black hair while Kiseop performed. I watched her cautiously check for cameras.

If there was a camera, then she put her hood up.

I wondered what was wrong.

We were going to sing On the Floor next, I hope she would let us bring her on stage.

 

Yoonah POV

Every time a camera walked by, to be safe, I put my hood up.

Just because it wasn't easy to recognize me, doesn't mean I couldn't be recognized.

Since U-KISS recognized me.. I don't even know how they know who I am. But now I need to be more careful.

Oh, Seop-Seop brothers are done. I cheered for them.

Eli came to the front of the stage this time. Maybe he was going to sing Tell Me Y with Dongho??

 

Author's Note:

haha well here's my first chapter update. I have another one coming. :]

anyway, Kevin and Kiseop are very protective of Yoonah, don't you think?

I smell drama brewing. ;]

anyway I used songs off their Neverland album.. Because I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!! ^___^ V! Peace~