Happy Forever

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV
Eli walked me back to the dorm, I didn't have to be home yet plus I already made them dinner. I decided I was going to stop avoiding both of them.
 
"Noona!!" I heard Dongho cry as he crushed me into his chest for a big hug.
 
I always had to laugh at my dongseng. "Dongho ah~ did you miss me that much today?"
 
"Of course. Everyone is happier when you're around." He tapped my nose.
 
"Ya, I'm older than you!" I tapped his nose back. "But I'm glad you missed me." 
 
Kevin and Kiseop walked into the room and everyone grew quiet.
 
"Hi, oppas. Can I talk to both of you after? I can stay longer tonight, since I made dinner already."
 
Both of them looked at each other, then back at me and nodded.
 
I walked over to them, "Great, umm.. How about Kevin oppa first?"
 
"Sure, let's go to my room." He took my hand and led the way.
 
U-KISS POV
{Kiseop}
Yoonah made up her mind. Between the two of us. I can feel it.
 
"Eli, Yoonah made up her mind didn't she?" I had to be sure.
 
He sighed and nodded. He sat on the couch, his hands covering his face.
 
Well, since I'm second, it could be she picked me? Bad news then good news first right? But what if she wanted to tell the good news Kevin first then break it to me?
 
I would still be happy for her.. But I would rather she would be with me... I know her better...
 
"Kiseop, could you stop pacing? You're making the rest of us nervous." Soohyun told me.
 
"Mian he, hyung. I'm just thinking.."
 
"Think sitting down please." he said.
 
So I sat on the floor. Waiting. It felt like an eternity.
 
Until Yoonah came out Kevin's room. She nodded at Eli and Eli went into the room. "Oppa, your turn." She turned to me.
 
Oh, my turn. Time to find out if I'm rejected or not. I took her hand. "My room is this way." I led her to it. She went inside and sat on my bed.
 
"Oppa, you never needed me to tell you my story, but you already knew me. When we kissed a few nights ago, I knew everything I felt was real..." She stood up from my bed and walked over to me. She cupped her hand against my cheek, "Oppa, Saranghae. It's you."
 
I was feeling so much emotions at once, but mainly I felt joy. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her, gently at first but when she wrapped her arms around my neck, it got more fierce.
 
I felt her pulling away so I kissed down to her neck, "Oppa," she breathed, "We have to go back outside... And at least tell the others. Only Eli knows and that's not fair."
 
I let her go reluctantly, "Arasseo... I'm just happy you're mine."
 
"Ne, oppa." She smiled, "Now I just have get rid of Minhyuk for good. And I can be happy forever."
 
Author's Note:
Do you need to know how she let down Kevin?
(please say no, I'm not good at rejections)
anyway. :D haha. yoonah has kiseop now :D woot woot :D
okay now time to bring back the drama. :D
love y'all :D