Liar

Finding Prince Charming

 

U-kiss POV

{Kevin}

Manager hyung was coming back from walking out to see the line. And to report if Yoonah was here yet, hopefully. Since he did say if it related to a girl he might not tell us.

 

Soohyun hyung walks over to him, "Hyung, was there anyone with backstage passes here yet?"

 

I can already see him trying to hide his smile because he wants to lie to us, gosh manager hyung is such a bad liar.

"No, Soohyun there isn't anyone with a backstage pass here yet."

 

What a liar.. She's here. I know she is. He would have told us if it was one of the PARAN members with their backstage pass. Yoonah has to be here if hyung isn't telling us.

 

Everyone else sighs a little bit in despair, while I glare at manager hyung for lying to us.

 

Manager hyung says, "okay everyone time to let everyone in so get backstage. Hwaiting!!"

 

Yoonah POV

I guess they are letting everyone else in because the girls in line start to rush to the front and push me forward into the barrier. I don't mind it since I will be backstage once it's over anyway.

 

Soon the place is packed with KissMes and their signs and shouting for their biases.

Then, from backstage I hear a voice. He yells, "KissMes are you ready to enter neverland??" And everyone screams. I can recognize his voice but I am not sure if I'm right but it sounds a lot like Kevin.

 

Then the sun sets and now it's dark in the stadium. Only the stage lights are on. And the low beats of neverland start to play. And U-KISS walks on stage and they start performing. Just from the screaming my ears could go deaf. I slowly take off my hoodie first making sure there weren't any cameras around. But I look different anyway. I'm sure MinHyuk couple couldn't recognize me, only people who have memorized my face could.

 

U-kiss POV

{Kevin}

I shouted to the audience which signaled everyone else to be ready to appear on stage.

 

Once the sun sets and it goes dark, everyone takes their places waiting for the beat to start.

Neverland starts to play, and each of us come out of our hiding place and charismatically walk to the front of the stage.

 

My part is first so we start performing, all of us trying to look at the audience trying to find Yoonah but we can't find her. I'm sure she is here, I told them my suspicions but no luck yet.

We all decide to stop looking and try find her during the introduction.

 

Yoonah POV

It seems like the members are looking for someone. I wonder who it could be. Maybe their friends are here. I don't know but I really do love watching them dance. Especially when Kevin oppa does his body roll for the line money, love, fashion, fame. I like watching him sing too. He is my number one bias of the group I smiled watching him.

 

I cheered for kiseop oppa finally have more than two lines in a song.

The song ends and all of them stop and now then stand up straight I guess it's introduction time.

 

Author's Note: Soon Soon :) only like one more chapter I promise ^^ :) it is very soon! :)

btw.. what do you think so far?? please comment and tell me!! :)

read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^