Nightmare

Finding Prince Charming

 

 
U-KISS POV
{Kiseop}
Yoonah fell asleep in my arms, I picked her up bridal style, and carried her to Kevin's room. I placed her on the bed and covered her a little with the blanket.
I took one last glance at her and she looked tired. I had to help her put herself back together, right now she's broken. I went outside.
 
"Can you believe that Minhyuk is THAT evil? To go as far as to cause the car accident that would make Yoonah an orphan so they could adopt her?" Eli said.
 
"I know they are really psycho. How crazy they must have been to want a slave.. Poor Yoonah..." Kevin's voice drifted off.
 
"She's really broken right now... They always come back to haunt her.. We made her happy.. And she was finally healing.. And now this happens..." I sighed.
 
"Kiseop, I know, they are really bad people. We have to protect her from them. I have a feeling this isn't the end of it..." Soohyun came over, trying to reassure me. "It's late, everyone should get some sleep. We should have food delivered to house tomorrow so Yoonah won't get into trouble." the leader was back.
 
"Yes, hyung." All of us got up and started getting ready for bed. Everyone else was asleep except for me, Eli and Kevin. We wanted to check up on Yoonah one last time.
 
"She looks tired." Kevin said.
 
"She is. I can feel it. She's not at peace either. Something is wrong." I said.
 
"You always know what's wrong with her, without her telling you." Kevin said.
 
"That's a good thing though, at least now you'll always know how to protect her." Eli commented, "Come on, Kevin, let's go. We can leave Kiseop his final moment before he goes to sleep." Eli led Kevin out of the room.
 
I sat on the floor next to the bed, watching Yoonah sleep. I caressed her cheek, "Yoonah... I don't want you to be broken anymore. I want you to be whole and happy with me..." She sighed. 
 
But then, she started tossing and turning, saying "Go away! Leave me alone! Don't touch me!"
 
I shook her gently, "Yoonah, jagi. Wake up. Wake up, you're having a nightmare."
 
She opened her eyes, and more tears came. "Oppa..."
 
I crawled into the bed, got under the sheets, and pulled her close to me.
 
"Jagi, I'm here. It was a nightmare. You're safe here, with me." I felt her snuggle into my chest.
 
"Oppa... It was bad. It was about Minhyuk, they were watching me cry for my parents in the car.. And after they opened the car and tried to take me out of the car to go with them... But I didn't want to..." She whimpered.
 
"Shhh... Jagi... Shhh.. I'm here. I'll stay here holding you until you fall asleep." I rubbed her back up and down.
 
"Oppa... Stay with me..." I felt her muscles relax and soon she was asleep again. I decided to stay a while longer, it didn't matter anyway, if I stayed too long Kevin would come get me already. Besides, I couldn't leave her now, not like this. She was like her 9 year old self again, realizing it wasn't her fault that the accident happened.
 
Soon, I fell asleep listening to her breathing.
 
Yoonah...
You deserve to be happy.
With me.
With your friends.
And to achieve your dreams.
 
Author's Note:
early update here as well..
sadly guys i have realized this story may come to an end soon.. TT___TT
sadface right?
but i have been neglecting my other stories too i have noticed.. >_<
too much going on in my head.. but.
anyway. isn't kiseop SO sweet? haha. :D
btw.. within the next two updates will be your ElVin chapter my lovelies :D