Favorite

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV

This room was very peaceful. Comfortable couches.

A water pitcher.

Oh, I am thirsty.

Should I wait? Hmm..

Maybe I will only drink a little bit.

I poured myself half a cup of water and drank it.

 

They were walking back in as they caught me drinking water.

Soohyun laughed when he saw only a little water was gone, "if you're really thirsty Yoonah, you can drink more."

Instantly, I grabbed the pitcher and poured myself more.

 

They all chuckled again, but I had to ask them something. “How do you know my name?”

 

“It was on your school ID that you left at our practice room.” Kevin replied.

 

“YOUR practice room? You mean that room I sneak into sometimes when I ditch is in NH Media?"

 

“Yeahh, about that. How do you even sneak in? Isn't there security?” Kevin wanted to know my secret. I don’t think they would tell on me.

 

So I told him, “Yeah, there's security for the doors but not the windows. One of them is always open so I just climb inside from the alley.” I scolded, “It’s dangerous for your company to leave the windows open in your practice studio. But only thin people can fit through it anyway, if you try to move the window up more. It goes down instead.”

 

They looked at me with this weird look.

 

“Yes I tried to move the window up more.. It was hot..” I defended.

 

They all laughed, but then looked serious. “Why were you crying in the room today?” Kevin gently asked.

 

I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell them my life story yet. So I lied. “Oh, I hurt myself when I danced and it really hurt.”

 

They accepted my response, I think. Because they didn't question me again.

 

U-KISS POV

{Kevin}

She lied to us, we all saw that she didn’t hurt herself. I wonder what really happened in her life. That made her cry. I understand her shame or her caution to not tell us right away of course. So we all just accepted it until we met her again and she was ready to tell us.

 

“Food is here!!” Manager hyung called. We all jumped up except for Yoonah.

 

“Great, I'm starving!!” Eli said.

 

Yoonah just looked down.

I walked back to her and took her hand. “Yoonah, you know we bought food for you too.”

 

She looked up at me with her big eyes, “You did?”

 

I chuckled, “Of course we did silly. We gave you the backstage pass of course we would feed you too.” She got up, still holding my hand, following me to the table, which she looked at in shock. It was full of food, we bought meat, and bibimbap.

 

She looked really cute, when she was in shock with her big eyes, and her cute lips in the shape of an o. “You guys ordered all of this?” She gestured at the whole table.

 

I couldn't help but laugh again, “Yeah, we get whatever we feel like eating. You don't do that when you order takeout?”

 

She shook her head, “My house is not allowed to order takeout, I have to cook for them everyday.”

 

Huh? She has to cook for her family? Not allowed takeout? She interrupted my thoughts, “Kevin oppa, can I just eat whatever I want?”

 

“Yes, you may. We always share like this anyway.”

She reached out to scoop some rice on her plate and her right jacket sleeve slid up her arm, revealing a bracelet.

 

After she scooped her rice, I gently took her wrist, "Yoonah, am I your favorite?"

 

She glanced at me nervously. "umm.. Why do you ask Kevin oppa?"

 

I chuckled and gestured at her wrist. She looked down at it, and quickly took her wrist back, blushing.

 

I took her chin so she would look at me, "It's okay Yoonah, I can be your favorite."

 

Author's Note:

Kevin knows!! :O lol. :) don't worry.. something else will happen soon.

i have this chapter and another one for youu.. :)

i'm going to try update at least 2 more chapter today.. :)

3 day weekend. :)

wonder what will happen next.. :D

read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^