Forms

Finding Prince Charming

 

 
Yoonah POV
It was a week before my 18th birthday. I decided to start filling out the paperwork I needed to make sure I would have Minhyuk out of my lives forever. I had gathered emancipation papers, disownment papers, and a temporary restraining order.
 
On one of our days off, I brought them all to the U-KISS dorm to ask them to help me fill it out. "Oppa, my hand hurts.." I whined to Kiseop.
 
"Jagi, you should take more breaks between writing then." He came over and started massaging my hand. "Why do you have to fill them all out today? Can't you take your time?" 
 
"Yes, but if I finish them today, then take it to the proper office, I'll be free of them on my 18th birthday." I took my hand back to continue writing.
 
"Do you know where the office is?" Soohyun had walked into the room.
 
"Umm.. I have the address.." I admitted, I didn't know exactly where it was..
 
"I know where it is, when you're done, I'll drive you." He came over and sat on the couch to wait for me.
 
"Really, Soohyun oppa? Thank you." I smiled brightly at him.
 
"Jagiya, I'm jealous. You smile like that to Soohyun hyung but not to me." Kiseop pouted.
 
"Oppaa, you know I love you.." I pecked his lips. "Now let me finish filling these out. The sooner they're done, the sooner I'm free of Minhyuk. Oh, umm... I have a favor to ask..."
 
"Of course you can stay with us after the papers go through, Yoonah!!" Hoon had ninja'd into the room and was looking at the TRO.
 
"Hoon oppa! How do you always know what favor I need to ask for before I ask for it??"
 
"I don't know actually. It's just really obvious I guess. Well if you stay here, then we have to rearrange the rooms. Because I object to you sharing a room with Kiseop."
 
"As do I." Soohyun objected.
 
"Ya, Hyung, Hoon. I wouldn't do anything!!"
 
"Mhmmm.. You say that now. Yoonah has never slept over before. So you don't know what you would do exactly." Soohyun said.
 
I continued filling out my papers as they continued arguing.
 
"Ya!! Yoonah can take my room!! I will share with Kiseop." Kevin and the other members came outside after hearing the arguing.
 
"Really, Kevin oppa? Thank you." I went over and hugged him.
 
He hugged me back and then pulled away placing his hands on my shoulders, "Yoonah, you're welcome. Besides, you promised to be my friend and always be in my sight, happy." He looked over at Kiseop, at the last word.
 
I giggled, "Kevin oppa.. Kiseop oppa won't make me sad.. I might make him sad though. Since I play around with all of you guys."
 
"Ya, Kiseop. We all love Yoonah. You have to learn how to share." Eli said, coming over to group hug me with Kevin.
 
"Who said I wasn't willing to share? Just I should get the most time with my jagi." He walked around and pulled me away from them so I could finish filling out the papers.
 
I was on the last signature. "Wooo~ All done!!! That only took me an hour and a half." Kiseop started massaging my hand again.
 
"All done, Yoonah? Come on, the office is still open, let's go." Soohyun took my empty hand as I carried the envelope with all the forms in the other.
 
Author's Note:
Okay. let me just say. i know like if you're foster care.
once you're 18 you're like free..
but like i needed something for this :D so she has all these forms to make sure they are out of her life FOREVER :D
and since i got comments here's another update :D
no picture this time though >_<