Birthday

Finding Prince Charming

 

Author's Note: HERE :D @onewaytwosay cute STRAIGHT FLUFF :D please forgive meeeeee.... TT___________TT
 
Yoonah POV 
Today was the day, my debut but also my 18TH BIRTHDAY!! I woke up to get ready, when I heard someone knock on my door. "Jagi?? Are you awake??" 
 
"Ne, oppa. You can come in."
 
I have been secretly living with the boys, as in Minhyuk thinks I still live at their house since we leave them food but I actually don't.
 
Kiseop oppa walked in, carrying a tray of food. "Happy Birthday, Jagiya!!" He put the breakfast on the table and kissed my cheek. I hadn't brushed my teeth yet.
 
"Thank you, oppa! Be right back first!" I went and got myself together and came back to see him waiting for me on the bed.
 
When he saw I entered the room, "Come here, jagi." he opened his arms. I went over and wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his lap.
 
He kissed my lips gently, "What do you want to do today? Just relax? Since you have your debut tonight." he asked me.
 
"Ne, oppa. Let's just watch a movie together with everyone until I have to get ready." I suggested.
 
"Okay, let's tell the others after you eat your breakfast." He brought the tray over and placed it on the bed. He knew what was my favorite, blueberry pancakes.
 
"Thank you, oppa." I smiled at him, reaching for the fork, which he took from me.
 
"Anio, today is your birthday. You don't have to do anything until tonight. I'll feed you." he cut a small bite of the pancake and held the fork up for me to eat.
 
"Ah-ummm~ Mmmmm~~ Oppa, it's delicious." I smiled at him, after I finished the bite.
 
"Really?? Thank you, jagi." And he held up another bite. I stole the fork from him, and held it up for him to eat instead. He eyed me cautiously.
 
"It's my birthday and I want you to eat some." I told him, and so he ate the bite I held.
 
"Mmm~ you're right it's good." he laughed.
 
"You didn't taste it while making it?!" I asked.
 
"Well, I didn't. I had Hoon do it. But he didn't really say anything. He just ate the whole pancake." Kiseop admitted.
 
"Oh, I see.. Okay.. Let's share this breakfast then.. And we'll tell the others to watch the movie together after."
 
"Okay, jagi." He smiled, giving me another bite.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note here too: Let me just say I have never actually WATCHED ninja assassin but i've seen the commercials.. and it looked like it had some violent scenes... XD
 
"Okay, so what movie do you want to watch, Yoonah?" Soohyun asked me.
 
"Umm... I think I want to watch Ninja Assassin.. If you guys have that.." I shyly said.
 
"We do. To support Bi hyung, of course." Soohyun went up to find the DVD in their collection shelf. He popped in and we watched it together.
 
ElVin was finally together and Kevin wasn't so awkward around me. They watched the movie with us too. I'm glad Eli is finally happy, he helped me realize my feelings, and he deserved happiness too.
 
Everyone seemed to be enjoying the movie, except when certain scenes were bloody, everyone covered Dongho's and my eyes and ears.
 
"We don't want either of you to get nightmares." Soohyun explained.
 
"Yah, hyung! Who said I would have nightmares?!" Dongho cried.
 
And Soohyun oppa looked at him seriously, "Don't you remember last time we watched The Grudge?"
 
I looked to Dongho and I saw him blushing, "Arasseo, arasseo. Continue covering my eyes and ears on the bad parts then." He turned back around to face the tv.
 
I giggled at his cuteness and ruffled his hair, "Maknae, it's okay. I get nightmares too." 
 
I felt Kiseop's arms wrap around me tighter, protectively. "But I don't get them as often anymore." I places my hand over his and turned to smile at Kiseop.
 
Everyone else saw the movie already, only I didn't, so we went back to watching.
 
It ended right when manager unni called.
 
"Yoonah, come to the studio we have to get you ready for your debut stage on M Countdown."
 
"Arasseo, manager unni! Coming soon!" and she hung up.
 
Soohyun was also getting off the phone at the same time, "Everyone, manager hyung said we can go watch and support Yoonah from backstage!!" He shouted in his excitement.
 
"Really!!!" I shouted back, jumping up and down.
 
"Yah, Yoonah, calm down. You don't want to be tired before your debut." AJ scolded me.
 
"Ne, AJ oppa. But I'm happy you guys can be there for me! I need the moral support..." I looked down.
 
"Aish, Jagiya. You'll be great. I promise." Kiseop walked over and gave me a hug. "Now go get your things together for tonight, because after your debut, we are celebrating your 18th birthday SERIOUSLY!!!" He winked at his other members, who gave him mischievous smiles in return.
 
"What are you guys planning??" I asked suspiciously.
 
"Don't worry about it, jagi. Go get ready." he pushed me towards my room gently.
 
"Arasseo.. I guess I don't mind surprises from you guys.." I called.
 
U-KISS POV
{Kiseop}
"So, everyone knows the plan right? Big cake? And drinks?" I asked them.
 
"Of course Kiseop. We've been planning this for two weeks now." Kevin sighed.
 
"Okay, just double checking. She's finally free of those stupid foster parents." I said.
 
Author's Note:
KISEOP+YOONAH FLUFF :D HAHA... >_>
@onewaytwosay  PLEASE FORGIVE ME ABOUT THE CHAPTER PLEASEEEE PLEASEEEE TT______TT
and yup debut. :D haha.. i decided on her debut song already. and have a second song picked... :D
okay... :D also.. when you turn 18 in Korea.. you can drink alcohol i heard.. ;)