Party

Finding Prince Charming

 

 
Yoonah POV 
I danced with Kiseop oppa the whole time, he kept me close to him too. After about the tenth song, I told him I was hungry.
 
"Okay, let's get food then." He wrapped his arms around my waist and we walked together towards the food. Kiseop had to let me go when we took food from the buffet. They were really small things, kimchee, bulgogi, kalbi, rice, and noodles. I guess they didn't want people getting sore stomachs after dancing.
We sat at an empty table by ourselves and ate.
 
"Oppa.. Thank you for this.. This party." I said.
 
"Of course, Jagiya. You deserve it. A big party for your 18th birthday." he smiled.
 
"I know, it's just I never had a party like this before.. So I'm grateful." I looked down at my food.
 
"Jagi--" he started.
 
"Hello there, beautiful." but he was interrupted by none other than Taecyeon from 2PM.
 
"Hi Taecyeon sunbae." I said nicely, a bit irritated he interrupted the conversation.
 
"Well, I can see you're eating right now. But after you're done eating, would you like to dance with me?" he asked.
 
I could hear Kiseop's fists clench, I reached under the table and held his hand until he softened them. "Umm.. Taecyeon sunbae, as kind as you are right now, I have a boyfriend. And I would like to dance with him instead." I looked at Kiseop lovingly to show Taecyeon who my boyfriend was.
 
"Oh, I see. Sorry to interrupt then." he walked away, a bit disappointed. And Kiseop wrapped his arms tightly around me, pulling me into him, as he glared at Taecyeon.
 
I giggled, "Oppa, don't worry about it. I'm only yours. Only you love me despite everything." I looked up and tapped his nose.
 
"Arasseo, Jagiya. Still... Coming here.." he glared at the air where Taecyeon was.
 
"Aish, oppa." I took his chin and gave him a peck on the lips. To which he responded pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. We stayed like that until the need for air was undeniable and then we broke apart.
 
"Aish, oppa." I giggled, "Let's get cake, okay?" I asked.
 
"Sure, we're done eating anyway." he took my hand and led me to this big room inside the club. Where everyone was already waiting.
 
"Happy Birthday Yoonah!!" they all cheered.
 
"Thank you everyone.." I muttered, blushing furiously.
 
Then, I saw the cake, it was HUGE. It was bigger than the normal sheet cake. And there were two of them...
 
One said, "Happy Birthday dear Yoonah!!" and the other said "From: U-KISS Soohyun Kiseop Eli AJ Hoon Kevin and Dongho."
 
I couldn't help but giggle when I saw their names on the second cake. They would make sure I knew it was from them only.
 
"Okay, well we will only put candles on one cake.. And we're only putting 6, arasseo?" I heard Kiseop ask me.
 
Still a bit in shock, I only nodded. He walked with me to stand behind the cakes as he placed the candles and lit them.
 
Everyone started singing after that, "Happy Birthday~~~"
 
"Make a wish, Jagiya." Kiseop whispered.
 
I closed my eyes, blowing out the candles, wishing to always be happy like this from now on.
 
"Great!! Now we can cut cake!! Yoonah you get whatever size piece you want!!" He said excitedly.
 
"Arasseo." I took the knife and cut off about an inch and half corner piece.
 
"Okay, now everyone else can come cut theirs. We should have enough as long as 2PM doesn't eat half the cake by themselves." Soohyun said, smirking at his old friends.
 
Everyone got their own cake, but Kiseop had another announcement to make. "As you know, Yoonah just turned 18. So let's drink." he winked at everyone. Dongho brought out a cooler where all those of age took out soju bottles.
 
"Ehh?? Oppa?" I didn't want to get drunk.
 
"Jagiya, don't worry about it. Just drink one. Then I can say I was here for you when you drank your first drink." he smiled that killer smile of his, he knew I couldn't resist.
 
"Arasseo, just one." he poured it out for me.
 
"Cheers!!" he said, clanging his glass against mine. He downed the shot. I was still hesitant but did it anyway.
 
It burned.. And it tasted funny. Like rubbing alcohol. I coughed, "Oppa.. Ehhh..... That was.." I couldn't explain.
 
"Jagiya, I know but soju is traditional so that's why it should be your first drink. Now you can drink whatever you want." I saw everyone else continuing their soju drinking.
 
"Umm.. Yeah.. I think I will get something else next time. I said only one remember? And you," I pointed at him, "Don't drink too much!! I'm not going to babysit you!!" I warned him.
 
"Arasseo. Just one more." he said.
 
Author's Note:
Next chapter :D just fyi this will be coming to an end soon~~~
i only have one more chapter left to write. so it's looking to be almost 40 chapters? hehe. :D
anyway, drinkinggg :O lol but since dongho is younger than yoonah in this he can't drink..
though i know irl he can. he's 18. XD 
andddd.. imagine a big cake.. :O
but theres like what? 50 people there? hehe :333
and i had to bring at least A LITTLE drama. from taecyeon hehehe :D