Finally Found

Finding Prince Charming

 

U-KISS POV

{Kevin}

 

Neverland is over so now we take a bow and start introductions.

1.. 2.. 3.

“Ahnyeonghaseyo, U-KISS imnida!” We all said together.

 

"Thank you KissMes for coming to our concert. Thank you for always supporting us," I said, while scanning the crowd for her.

 

"We would still love to introduce ourselves to all the new KissMes," Soohyun hyung said. "So I will go first, ahnyeong, soohyun imnida. And I love KissMes." He looked to the right side of the crowd. And there he stopped and stared for an extra second. Then pointed at kiseop to introduce himself, while gesturing with his eyes look at the right side.

 

Kiseop said, "Kiseop imnida," he smiled, he found her too and he smiled at that side of the crowd, for fan service.

 

AJ goes next, "AJ imnida, I love KissMes!"  and he made a heart above his head and found her.

 

"Hoon imnida!! Please enjoy the concert!!" Hoon said, also glancing to the right side.

 

"Ahnyeong, KissMes. The bad boy Eli is here!!" He winked at her too.

 

"KissMes. Do you love me? Maknae dongho? You're all cute." And he also found her, making a heart above his head.

 

I'm last to go, "Ahnyeong KissMes," I smiled, "Kevin imnida. Have fun tonight!" I did some aegyo and I also found her in the crowd.

 

She was watching me, and our eyes met...

 

Yoonah POV

U-KISS started introductions. Soohyun oppa starts and I give him my full attention. It's only respectful. And he seemed to look at me at the end of his intro. But there's no way he would be looking at me, I just brushed off the hope with disbelief.

But then as every member introduces himself, they all look in my direction. There's no way they were looking for me. How would they even know who I am?

 

Kevin oppa is the last one to introduce himself. Right at the end, our eyes met, locked together for a second, but I looked away first blushing. Why would they look for me? Wait, is that why I got a backstage pass from that little boy? But how did they know to give it to me?

 

U-KISS POV

{Kevin}

We all looked at each other right after she looked away from me, in disbelief. We had to talk with our eyes since we're on stage.

 

*Isn't that her? She looks different. Still pretty though. She made it. I'm happy.*

 

As brothers, we conveyed in the one moment all our eyes met.

But it's time to get back to performing.

 

AJ said, “Everyone we will perform several songs off our album for you today,” and he smiled. 

 

“Our next song will be someday please cheer for us,” Hoon told the crowd.

 

And we all stand in our V shape with soohyun hyung in the middle and everyone cheers. Everyone except her. She smiles of course, she seems to be a fan. But it also seems like she’s bothered about something. Maybe all the screaming? I cant wonder about it, someday is about to start and my part is in the beginning. Focus. Kevin. Focus.

 

Yoonah POV

They are going to perform their ballad song someday.

 

If only they knew how this song saved me..

 

If only they knew that this song kept me here..

 

If only they knew that this song stopped me from committing suicide...

 

Author's Note:

hello everyone!

Especially xxiicorina and MissNeverland_ update!! woot woot!!

I can't update the next chapter yet because I still have one more part to write.. >_<

having trouble with it. anyway hope you like it. :] now they both have seen each other!!

what's going to happen next!! mwahahaha!!

As always,

read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^