Punishment

Finding Prince Charming

Author's Note: Let me tell you this right now.. this chapter is just a little bit scary.. so yeahh. please don't get offended.. or anything like that. :)

 

Yoonah POV

I woke up in a soft bed, I tried to get up but there was something heavy on my waist.

I turned around and I jumped, Kevin oppa was laying next to me.

What happened to me? I remember meeting U-KISS.. After that, I think I passed out, and now I'm here.

 

Wait a minute.

 

I gently took off Kevin's arm and got up. And ran outside, where Soohyun and the other members were in the living room.

 

"You're awake," Soohyun commented.

 

"OH MY GOD! DID I NOT GO HOME LAST NIGHT?!?!" I yelled.

 

Taken aback, all of them could only nod. "You fainted, and you had a fever. Kiseop said it was from over exertion." Hoon quietly said.

 

"Oh my god. I'm dead. Oh my god. I'm dead." I started pacing in my panic.

 

"Yoonah..." Soohyun started.

 

"Soohyun oppa, I'm sorry but I can't be here. I am in deep trouble. Thank you for last night, it was a night of happiness that I haven't had in a while." I zipped up my hoodie, ran to put my shoes on and left their apartment. Oh my god, Minhyuk couple is going to kill me. Last time I disobeyed them, they burned me with cigarettes on my back. And I was 10.. This is deep poop for me.

 

I was running to the house.

 

U-KISS POV

{Kiseop}

Yoonah woke up but she started yelling at us, about how she would get in trouble for not going home last night.

Then she ran out, I hope it's not too bad, and that we'll get to see her again.

 

Kevin finally woke up because of the door slam. "What happened?" he asked, wide eyed.

 

"Where were you last night?" I asked, "You didn't come back into the room. Did you do anything to her?" I connected the dots.

 

"No, I would never!" Kevin defended, "She just had a nightmare and then clung to me, and I felt bad so I just slept next to her..." he explained, "But what happened just now? I heard yelling and the door slammed."

 

We all sighed, "I don't know Kevin, Yoonah was panicking about being in trouble. Then she got her stuff and left. Maybe we'll see her again later." I said.

 

"It's already 12pm anyway, let's just get ready for practice." Soohyun hyung said. And the subject was dropped, I really hope she's all right though.

 

Yoonah POV

I opened the door to the house quietly, I had no idea what time it was, but I was hopeful they were still sleeping.

 

But I was wrong, "YOONAH!!! WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!?! YOU WEREN'T HOME TO MAKE US BREAKFAST!! IT'S ALMOST LUNCH NOW, WE'RE ALL HUNGRY!!" mrs. Minhyuk yelled.

 

I flinched, "Joesongahmnida, I had over time at work and Sooyoung unni thought it was dangerous for me to walk home so I stayed over her house." I better remember to tell unni I used her to cover for me.

 

"THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH YOONAH!" mr. Minhyuk yelled. "I think we will have to punish you again," he said calmly, "but with something that you will never forget. After you make us lunch and dinner tonight."

 

That made me worried, "Yes, appa. I will make you food now. What do you want to eat?" I nervously said, I couldn't say anything else, I could only await the punishment.

 

"I want to eat bibimbap, bulgogi, and kimchee fried rice. The twins want saimin, while your lovely mother wants kalbi, ddeokbokki and rolled egg."

 

"Arasseo, appa. I will make it right now," and I started cooking.

 

After they all finished eating, I had to clean up, and wash the dishes. Usually, when they ate like this, they wouldn't eat dinner and I was right, after I finished cleaning the house and the laundry we went straight into my punishment.

 

Ms. Minhyuk came and told me to wear the thinnest shirt I had. I didn't understand until later, but I obeyed.

 

They told me to come outside to the living room, and only mr. Minhyuk was there, with what looked like a belt.

Mrs. Minhyuk probably took the twins out, as always whenever I got punished.

 

"Turn around, Yoonah." he ordered. And I obeyed, I couldn't stop it, even if I wanted to. "For making us wait 6 hours for food, you will get 6 lashes. And you yell, I will add one more."

 

I simply nodded, and he gave me the first lash, "AHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed in pain.

 

"Yoonah that's one more added." Minhyuk said heartlessly.

 

After that, I still shrieked in pain 3 more times. So I ended up with 10 lashes on my back. Minhyuk told me to go shower and clean the blood off the carpet after I was done.

 

The hot water just burned my back and I couldn't stop sobbing. after I changed and cleaned the blood, I just laid on my bed, on my side, it was too painful on my back.

 

And Minhyuk called his wife to come back with the twins. They never bothered me again that night.

 

I texted unni, "Unni, I used you as my cover story for last night. I didn't come home, apparently I fainted from over work."

 

she texted back, "Aiyah, Yoonah are you okay?"

 

"Yes, unni. I'm okay, but I don't think I can come to work tomorrow. I will tell you later. I got punished again."

 

"Okay, Yoonah. I will still pay you so you don't get in trouble."

 

I didn't text back after that. I couldn't sleep, my back hurt too much.

 

It was already 5am and everyone else was asleep, I decided to make breakfast and lunch just in case, and leave it for them.

 

And go to my safe place.

No one should be there.

I got my iPod, change of clothes, and wincingly put on my hoodie.

And left.

 

Author's Note:

Well.. they are abusive.. so yeahh. :/ that's why I had a note at the beginning...

Sooyoung unni is totally her fairy godmother.. anyway

where do you think Yoonah's safe place is??

let me know:)

read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^