VIP

Finding Prince Charming

 

 

U-KISS POV

{Kevin}

"YAAA!! Where have you guys been?!?! There's a concert tonight and you guys weren't rehearsing for it?? Tell me where you were right now!!" Manager hyung yelled at us angrily.

 

"Hyung," soohyun starts, "We got hungry. So we all decided to go together because we couldn't practice without each other since everyone already practiced their solo songs so much already."

 

Manager hyung glares at soohyun hyung, "Soohyun don't lie to me.. If you guys don't want to tell me thats fine. Just know if I know a secret that you want to know.. I won't tell you.. Even if it's about a girl group or not.."

 

Everyone whines at the same time including me, "Ya hyung.. Even a girl group?? That's not fair."

 

"Life's not fair," he says, "You have to deal with it. Now please go back to rehearsal."

 

"Yes, hyung." We solemnly walk to the practice room.

 

Yoonah POV

I stretch my arms up, "whooo!! All done, unni :) may I go now?"

 

"Yes, Yoonah you worked really hard I promise to keep it a secret." She smiled, "Hmm.. maybe its a good thing you ditched today, now you don't have a heavy backpack to carry." She winked at me. "Since you're going straight to the concert now."

 

"Ye, unni. See, ditching has its benefits," I smiled back at her. I left the cafe after I finished changing back into my dance clothes from earlier, black jeans and a simple tee.

I had to do my hair differently though since the concert might be aired, deep side part on the right side instead of my usual left.

And I added red and blue clip in hair extensions. As well as my bias bracelets on my right wrist, for Kevin and Kiseop. I smiled looking down at the bracelets. I also had a u-kiss/kiss me bracelet on my right hand. With that, I headed to the concert, remembering the VIP ticket, which includes a backstage pass when I get there, in my back pocket.

 

U-KISS POV

{Kevin}

 

We arrived at the small stadium in the park where the concert was going to be at. It wasn't that big but since everyone was supposed to be standing up anyway, a lot of KissMes could attend.

 

I really hope Yoonah comes, we gave her a backstage pass ticket too. There's just something about her that I just can't help but want to be there for her. And take away the pain that makes her cry.

 

I sigh, Dongho came over and waved a hand in front of my face, "Kevin hyung, are you there?"

 

"Ye, Dongho I'm here. I'm just thinking."

 

"You're thinking about noona too? Me too. I want noona to be happy."

 

"Aish, silly maknae." I almost ruffled his hair, remembering he just fixed it, I stopped myself. "How do you always know everything? Come on, we have to go practice on the stage for tonight."

 

Yoonah POV

I arrived at the stadium early but of course there were some devoted KissMes already there.

Including some of the mean girls from school. Thank gosh I had a hoodie on.

I walked right past them to the back of the line.

 

Then a man came out from inside and said, "Everyone with a backstage pass ticket can come in now."

I walked up to the front of the line slowly and alone.

I took the ticket out of my back pocket and showed it to him. He smiled and let me into the stadium, pointing in the direction I was to head in.

 

All the girls in line start to complain.. "Not fair how come she has a backstage pass?" "I tried to get one but there weren't anymore!!"

 

"I'm sorry, ladies. But backstage passes are for VIPs only please understand. We will open the gate soon so don't worry," he smiled trying to appease the KissMes, and came up behind me.

 

"Here is your backstage pass," he put a lanyard around my neck. "You might want to hide that in your hoodie during the concert so no one takes it from you. Please feel free to stand in the front of the stage as well since you are a VIP," he smiled and left me there standing in shock.

 

Author's Note:

Okay okay, mian he, mian he. they don't meet yet.. I promise soon. I promise :) working on the next two chapters for them to meet, I Promise. ^^

Anyway, the rectangular piece of paper was VIP ticket with a backstage pass.. WOOT WOOT!! Lucky girl Yoonah!! :)

And now, Manager hyung might have something to lie to the boys about, don't you think? ;]

Too bad there's no signature thing on this..

Read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^