Bandaged

Finding Prince Charming

 

U-KISS POV

{Kiseop}

We reached the dorm, it had only been an hour since I left and everyone was still asleep, I went to throw away my note. Then I led yoonah to the bathroom.

 

I gave her a towel that I didn't think the brothers would mind getting wet, "Yoonah, take off your clothes. Use the towel to cover your front, let me help you clean your back. We can go to the hospital after we bandage it."

 

 

"Oppa.. No hospital. I can't afford it. And they'll ask me how I got these. I can't tell them the truth. If Minhyuk finds out, I'll be in more trouble." she begged me.

 

"Yoonah.. At least let's make sure they won't get infected. We have a doctor that would come for you, here. He won't say anything." I tried to convince her.

 

"Arasseo, oppa. The doctor can't say anything." she gave in. "Now let me change out, turn around." she commanded as she sat in the bathtub.

 

And I obediently turned around and covered my eyes to assure her I wouldn't look. "Okay, oppa." I turned around.

 

Interestingly, she had bikini bottoms on so she wasn't , only her top part was so I could wash her back.

 

I grabbed the softest sponge we had and the warm water. "Yoonah, mian he, this might hurt."

 

She nodded, "It's okay, oppa. Just clean it gently."

 

I started to rub her back, she winced at first, but she took in the pain. Until I got to the deeper cuts. "Oww, oppa!!" she yelled at me in pain.

 

"Mian he, mian he, mian he. I know, but we have to clean it. Then we can bandage it, while waiting for the doctor to come." I apologized.

 

She nodded, groaning in pain. I rinsed the sponge, it was starting to get bloody, I would have to throw it away after this. And went back to rubbing her back.

 

She winced again, "Oppa!! Owww!!!"

 

"Mian he, mian he, mian he!!" I apologized again.

But this time her yell woke someone up.

 

"YA! Kiseop! What are you doing to Yoonah!" a voice that I recognized as Kevin yelled.

 

Yoonah started blushing profusely, "Kevin oppa... Owww!! Kiseop oppa!!" she winced again.

 

Kevin rushed over, "What happened?" and then he saw the scars, "Yoonah... Who did this? When did this happen? Why?" he started interrogating.

 

"Kevin, I promise I will make yoonah tell everyone what happened. Just please call the doctor to come visit. I want to make sure it won't get infected." I tried to distract him.

 

"Okay, Kiseop. I will call the doctor. The bandages are in the closet." Kevin told me.

 

I was done cleaning Yoonah's back, "Yoonah, I have to dry your back now, then we can bandage it."

 

"Arasseo, oppa. I can handle it." she replied. 

 

I gently dried her back, at least she didn't wince as much this time. Then she stood up and got out of the tub. She faced the opposite way since she would have to let go of the towel covering her front so we could bandage her back. "Yoonah, since it's like the middle of your back down I will wrap the back but you wrap the front yourself, okay?" I asked her nervously.

 

"Ye, oppa. I will do that." and so we started wrapping her body in bandages. It covered her like a strapless top. At least it had stopped bleeding now.

 

"Okay all done yoonah." we would have to buy more bandages for her later.

"umm.. Yoonah.. Do you need clothes? We could ask one of our sisters to bring you some?" I asked sheepishly.

 

"It's okay, oppa. I have spare clothes, I was planning to shower at my boss' house that's why."

 

"Oh, okay. I'll leave you to change then" I walked out and closed the door.

 

Yoonah POV

After all the bandaging, I didn't need to wear a bra. So I just stuck it in my bag. And changed.

My shirt had bloody stains on the back.

 

Maybe I should take up that offer from Kiseop oppa on borrowing clothes.

I put on my shorts and walked out, holding onto my bag and hoodie.

 

Kevin oppa was waiting outside for me. He saw me not wearing a shirt and looked away blushing.

"Yoonah, do you want to borrow a shirt?" he asked.

 

I giggled since he was blushing, "Ye, oppa. May I borrow a shirt?"

 

"Okay, let me go get one for you," he was completely avoiding looking at me and rushed to his room.

He came back out with a black shirt, "This is the smallest shirt I have." he handed it to me.

 

I put it on immediately. "Thank you oppa." I smiled up at him. "I would give you a hug, but it would hurt me too much."

 

"About that Yoonah, Kiseop promised you would explain to us what happened, well... We're all waiting in the living room for you." Kevin said.

I detected a hint of jealousy, maybe, in his voice. I wasn't sure.

 

I sighed, "Arasseo, oppa." I took his hand, "Lead the way."

 

Author's Note:

all bandaged up :) woot woot :)

Anyway, time for her to tell the boys.. oh dear.. :/

And i know about the cleaning back.. haha.. i wanted Kiseop to take care of her.. :)

read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^