The Truth

Finding Prince Charming

 

 
Yoonah POV
I had spent the next few days packing slowly, I would pack things in my backpack and bring it to the dorm and drop off. Soon I almost had everything except a couple pairs of shoes and some tops. I was sneaking to the bathroom to make sure I could put some of my bath stuff in my backpack when I passed Minhyuk's room and heard whispers. Hwan twins were out for the day so I stayed to listen.
 
"Yoonah has been really weird lately you know? Always leaving us behind food, hardly ever home, but she still does all of her chores. Something's wrong." I heard Mr. Minhyuk say.
 
"Yeobo, nothing is wrong, I'm sure if Yoonah knew something, she would try to run away. Besides she's still working and paying the rent, right?" she said.
 
"That's the thing I walked past that cafe she supposedly works at, and she wasn't there but she told us she was working." he argued.
 
"Maybe they fired her and she works a better job. Yeobo, stop worrying over nothing. Yoonah doesn't know that it was us that hit her parents' car so that they would die. And we could have Yoonah for ourselves." She said.
 
I didn't even care about the bath stuff anymore. I needed air, I couldn't breathe.
They KILLED my parents so they could HAVE me as their daughter? Are they crazy?!
 
That means in all my nightmares that car that stayed there watching us.... Was them?!
They watched my parents die and made sure I didn't, that's why the ambulance never came for a while.
 
They did everything!!!
 
I ran out the door, forgetting about shoes, I needed to get out of there, I needed to tell someone, my solace. I didn't know there were tears in my eyes until I couldn't see where I was going, but it didn't matter my muscles knew exactly where to take me.
 
I rang the doorbell, praying that someone would be there. AJ answered the door, "Yoonah? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
 
My brain could barely form the words needed to explain. "AJ Opppaaaaaa!!!!" I cried, running to his arms. He hugged me tightly, and brought me inside. I needed this hug. But it also made me cry more. I knew I was sobbing into AJ's shirt but he didn't seem to mind. Everyone was there in the living room, wondering who was at the door, and when they saw me attached to AJ, Kiseop ran over pulling me away.
 
"Jagiya, what's wrong? Minhyuk do something to you?"
 
I just nodded my head and couldn't speak.
 
"What is it? What happened? Did they hurt you again?"
 
I shook my head, knowing he meant physical abuse.
 
"Did they hurt your heart?" he asked the right question.
 
I nodded, and I wrapped my arms around him, needing his hug, just as much as I needed AJ's and everyone else's. Kiseop held me tightly as I continued sobbing into his chest, knowing fully well that I wasn't ready to explain yet.
 
"Shhh... Jagi.. Just cry it out for now. We will understand with time." He started patting the back of my head. Soon, I felt many hands reaching out to comfort me. I wanted a hug from everyone, all of their hugs always made me feel better, especially Kiseop's. But all of them hugged differently, and I appreciated the comfort each one gave me.
 
I pulled myself out of Kiseop's arms and hugged the person sitting next to him. I could tell right away that it was Hoon. He always hugs me carefully because he's afraid to squish me with his muscles.
 
Then, after that I hugged the next person, it was Dongho, because he cried, "Nooonnaaaa!! It's okay!!" and hugged me tightly swaying side to side.
 
After that was Soohyun, he gave really good hugs. He pulled me tight without hurting me, and his muscles were so relaxed that it didn't even hurt at all. I knew he loved me like a little sister, his familial hugs always told me that. 
 
Next was Eli, he pulled into his chest tightly, knowing how to comfort a crying person. "Shhh... Yoonah..." He started rubbing my back up and down, making me cry more, because it was such a loving gesture, that I would never get to have from my appa and umma.
 
Last, was Kevin. Whenever I hug him, it always feels like it would turn into something more, because of him. His hugs always make Kiseop jealous. But Kevin is my best friend, and he pulled me in tight, but not suffocating me. "Sweet Yoonah, please don't cry. You look more beautiful happy remember? You pinky promised."
 
I nodded my head, wiping away my tears, "I know, Kevin oppa. But this was really bad..." I felt Kiseop's strong arms pull me to him, and continue hugging me from behind.
 
His breath warmed my shoulder, "Jagiya, are you ready to tell us what happened?"
 
I nodded, "My parents died in a car accident when I was 9 years old. I was in the car, they swerved in such a way that I wouldn't be injured at all. But the ambulance took a really long time to come."
 
I clenched my fist, Kiseop felt it and reached to open hand, interlacing his fingers and mine.
 
"I had to watch my parents die in front of me at the age of 9. It still gives me nightmares. Today, at the Minhyuk house, I found out that Minhyuk couple were the ones who caused the accident."
 
I could hear everyone's jaws dropping.
 
"They hit us with their car, so that they could have me as their child.. They KILLED my parents, so they could ADOPT me, once I was an orphan!!!" I started to get angry. "They specifically targeted me, since I was 9 years old, to be their slave..." I finished, breathing heavily, I forgot to breath in my anger.
 
Kiseop then turned me around so I could look at him, "Yoonah, it's okay. You're here now, safe with us. We will protect you. Minhyuk are truly evil for them to plan this, but you are better than them. You don't need revenge, in time karma will come back around to get them."
 
I wasn't even thinking about revenge until he mentioned it... No, wait, I did, I wanted to boil them alive. Or watch them starve to death. Or cut them so that they would slowly bleed out in pain. Okay, I was thinking about revenge, but Kiseop said Karma will come back. I hope karma comes back soon. I don't want to do anything wrong. "Thank you.... oppa......" I felt myself drift off into sleep, my face still pressed into his chest.
 
Author's Note:
Update :D
one because i had the chapter :D
two because i really want to put up the ElVin chapter soon..
so you guys can let me know what you think since i have never written that before.
;) ;)
anyway.. sorry if this is a little bit psychotic, perhaps i watch too much criminal minds.
but this idea came to me, and i felt it would be a good.. :D twist :D
and i know this is another long chapter.. mian he.. >_< 1000+ words. >_>