Escape

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV

After I heard the crash, I thought it was a student spying on me to get me detention, not something that would look good on my record. I grabbed my jacket and hustled out of there, going out the back door, straight across the courtyard in the back, hiding in the bushes from security, and going into the streets of the city. I had to go to work. It was almost 2pm, usually if I work at 2pm I leave school early because the counselor got me a note. I make it to the cafe just in time to change, before my boss sees me.

 

I stepped out and she's there. "Hi, unni. What do you want me to do today??"

 

She eyed me suspiciously, "Yoonah did you ditch school again? You're early today again."

 

I smiled innocently, "No I didn't ditch school. I went to school today."

 

"Yoonah, don't lie to me. Aish, I can tell when you lie. I told you stop ditching school. Education will help you get out that ridiculous household faster."

 

"Ye, unni. I promise I won't ditch school on the days I work anymore," and I smiled at her.

 

"Arasseo, I will make you work everyday then so you dont ditch."

 

"Ya, unni..." I whined.

 

"Shh.. Yoonah you know I'm just joking. Anyway how about you just wait tables?? And you can get off early at 5pm so you can go to the u-kiss concert tonight. I will still pay you so your mom and dad think you worked." She winked at me.

 

"Really, unni??" I run to hug her. "Kamsahabnida, sooyeon unni!!! Yay!! Okay I will wait tables now." I skipped off to the first customer.

 

Watching me, Sooyeon unni laughs.

 

U-KISS POV

{Kevin}

 

Soohyun hyung said, "We should try escape the same way Yoonah did. Everyone put your hoods up since we have to go into the city to get back to the studio to get ready for tonight."

 

We obeyed. And we go out the back door of the studio and come to an exit of the building. It takes us into a courtyard though. In the open, where we would have to run for it.

 

Soohyun hyung whispered, "On 3 we just run across to the exit and meet at the studio if we have to split up, okay?"

Everyone nodded.

 

"1.. 2.. 3!" We dispersed into the courtyard trying to find the exit and hiding from the school's security. I got stuck in the bushes watching Soohyun hyung, AJ and Hoon make it out safely. Then Eli and Kiseop run by. Dongho comes running by and I pop out from behind the bush and run alongside him. We run towards the studio together.

 

Where manager hyung was waiting for all of us, in front of the door with his arms crossed, looking very angry.

 

Author's Note:

Hey hey, Well tomorrow is Monday.. So i probably can't update until thursday night. :) Please wait for me until then. :)

U-KISS almost caught mobbed at the school. :O nah, I wouldn't let that happen. ;]

Now, Sooyeon unni, possibly her fairy godmother? ;] is letting Yoonah go to the U-KISS concert. :)

Manager is mad at U-KISS, hopefully he's not too angry right?

Will everyone finally meet? mwahahaha who knows?

as always, read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^