ElVin

Finding Prince Charming

 

 
Author's Note: Requests from @demonic_angel0711 and @luvusazns brings about an ElVin chapter. This is my first boyxboy. So please bear with me if it .
 
U-KISS POV
Flashback
{Kevin}
Eli walked with me back to my room. I was still a little sad that Kiseop knew Yoonah better than I did. But Eli gave me a hug, "Come on, Kevin. Let's talk about it."
 
We sat on my bed together and at first I couldn't say anything but just sigh. "I don't know.. I am not over her yet.. But I know he's better for her than I am.." I started.
 
"I know, Kevin. That's why we were trying to avoid seeing them together remember?"
 
"Yeah, I know. Thanks for that, Eli. You always knew when they would be around." I sighed again.
 
{Eli}
It hurt me to see Kevin like this, not just as his friend.
 
But because of something else.
 
I think I always knew I thought of Kevin as more than a brother but I never realized just how much.
 
Until Yoonah broke his heart, and I comforted him that day.
 
I knew that I loved Kevin, more than a brother and more than a friend.
 
But he didn't feel the same.
 
I would never tell him how I felt so it didn't matter. I would be his friend, when he needed comfort.
 
"Yeah... About that.. If you want to know the reason why I always knew, it's because Yoonah and I have an agreement. That she would text me when she's coming with Kiseop, so I could help you avoid it."
 
And plus she knows my secret and she wants to help..
 
"Oh.. Really?? That's good then..."
 
"Yeah.. She doesn't want to be weird with you that's why..." I told him.
 
He came over and rested his head on my shoulder. It made my heart race but I kept my voice smooth. "Kevin, what's wrong now?"
 
"I don't know, Eli. I'm afraid I might not get over her. But at the same time, I'm afraid I already am over her. And if that's the case then maybe I never loved her and that scares me." he said softly.
 
I couldn't help it anymore, Kevin looked so vulnerable and I wanted to make him feel better.
 
I tilted his chin up to face me, and I looked at his lips then at his eyes, asking for permission. And he closed his eyes, giving it to me. I pressed my lips against his, softly at first, until he wrapped his arms around my neck. Then, he deepened the kiss and slowly I pushed him down on the bed. I felt his hands run down to my waist trying to take off my shirt. I broke away and helped him. I also took his off. This time, he crashed his lips against mine and pulled me down. I his bottom lip, and he gave in, starting the battle for dominance. Of course, I won the battle. We stayed like that kissing for a while. But I realized what happened, I pulled away. "Kevin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I never meant--" he pecked my lips.
 
"Eli, don't worry about it. You're the one I meant who I might love." He kissed me again, before I could say anything else. And we kissed until both our lips were sore and tired. And we fell asleep.
End Flashback
 
"Eli..." Kevin whispered.
 
I wasn't ready for this, if he was going to reject me I couldn't do it. But I had to, "Yes, Kevin." I made sure my voice didn't shake.
 
"Umm.. I don't regret anything. But I want to know. No, I need to know. How long have you felt this way?" he asked.
 
I sighed, "Since I first saw you, Kevin. I have always secretly been this way. I just didn't tell any of the other members."
 
"Ohhh..." he mumbled. "Umm.. Eli.. Is it okay, if we stay together? I might not love you with all my heart yet.. But I want to.. And I know I can.. I just need time.." He said softly.
 
"Kevin.." I went over to him and hugged him, "You have no idea how happy that makes me. Yes, I will be here for you.. To help you get over Yoonah." I told him.
 
He smiled that cute smile of his at me and pecked my lips again. "Thank you Eli." He actually looked happy right now.
 
I kissed him fiercely and pulled away, "You're welcome. Come on, we have to go practice." I pulled him out of bed so we could get ready.
 
Author's Note:
Okay.. So I made Eli gay..
and I guess Kevin is bi? haha. :D
idk.. :D here you go, guys :D hopefully it's okay :D