Happily Ever After

Finding Prince Charming

So apparently, finding a picture of Kiseop in a suit/tuxedo.. is ridiculously hard to find.. so ^next best thing.. vest.

Yoonah POV
"Unni, will you help me fix my veil?" I asked Deanna.
 
"Sure, Yoonah." She came over and pulled it over my face.
 
"Thank you, Deanna unni.. For helping me today.." I whispered to her.
 
"Don't worry about it Yoonah. Kevin told me you needed someone to help you and you're important to him. So I'm here." She smiled at me.
 
There was a knock at the door, "Yoonah, are you ready?" I heard Soohyun oppa's voice call out.
 
"Ye, Soohyun oppa. You can come in." I told him.
 
I heard the doorknob turn slowly and saw him walk in from the mirror. I also saw his jaw drop when he saw me.
 
 
"Now if only you get that kind of reaction from Kiseop." Deanna laughed.
 
"Yoonah... You look beautiful..." Soohyun managed to get out.
 
"Thank you, oppa. Today, I just feel like a princess.." He held out his hand helping me down from the pedestal.
 
"Yoonah, you were always a princess. U-KISS's princess." He said smiling.
 
"Thank you again, oppa. Thank you for doing this for me as well.. It means a lot to me." I gulped to hold back the tears.
 
"Yoonah, don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup." 
 
"Oh, don't worry about that, Yoonah. I made sure everything was waterproof." Deanna unni reassured me.
 
I laughed, she would think of everything. "I love you both, thank you for everything." I hugged them.
 
"Here is your bouquet," She gave me my small red rose bouquet as we left the room.
 
Deanna unni and Kiseop's sisters were my only bridesmaids, Deanna being my maid of honor. Sooyoung unni from the cafe became my mom for the day. Deanna went through the doors first, then after 5 minutes, Soohyun and I would enter.
 
"Ready, Yoonah?" He asked me right before he signaled the man to open the doors.
 
"Yes, oppa. Let's go."
 
Both doors were opened and we took a step inside..
 
U-KISS POV
{Kiseop}
Yoonah walked in... And honestly, she looked like an angel. It took my breath away. Everyone had turned when they heard the doors open. And all of their jaws dropped as well as mine. She was looking down when she first entered..
 
But then our eyes met and she smiled wider than she ever had before. She was my everything. My beautifully amazing princess Yoonah. And today everyone would know she was mine forever.
 
Soohyun smirked at me when they reached the altar. He gave her up to me and I took her hand, "I love you." I whispered.
 
"I love you too." She whispered back to me.
 
We turned to the minister, "We are gathered here today..."
 
The vows felt like an eternity, I couldn't wait to say 'I do.' And to kiss her and whisk her away.
Our managers gave us a week off to go on our honeymoon.
 
"Do you, Kim Yoonah, love Lee Kiseop through good times and bad, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" the minister asked.
 
"I do." She said firmly.
 
"And do you, Lee Kiseop, love Kim Yoonah through good times and bad, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" he turned to me.
 
"I do." I confirmed.
 
"Then with the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."
 
Finally, I wrapped one arm around her and held her cheek in my right hand. Pulling her close, my lips met hers. It was a gentle kiss but we deepened it forgetting other people existed.
 
Until Kevin and Eli took the bouquets and threw it at us. Well me mostly. "Yahh!! There's other people here."
 
I pulled away. "What other people?? This is a small thing. It's only you guys." I picked up the bouquets and threw them back.
 
"Oppa.. Be nice." Yoonah said loudly, pulling me away from ElVin.
 
"Besides, after we eat dinner together, we will be on our honeymoon. And we will have plenty of time then," She whispered in my ear.
 
Wow, I didn't know Yoonah had this side to her. I must have corrupted her... Smirking, I whispered in her ear back, "Arasseo, jagi. Just be ready for tonight."
 
She fought to hold back the shivers that wanted to run down her spine. "Come on, everyone. Let's go eat then I can be alone with my wife." I hugged her from behind.
 
"Okay okay!!" ElVin led the way out of the small church with all of us following behind.
 
Stopping Yoonah for a second I told her, "Jagiya, I love you." I kissed her ring finger that now had my ring on it.
 
"Oppa, I love you too." She gently pressed her lips against mine and pulled away.
 
I picked her up bridal style to catch up to everyone else, they had almost walked out the door.
 
"Yahh!!! Hurry up you two!!!" My older sister called.
 
"Ye, noona!!" I decided to carry Yoonah for the rest of the day until we got to the hotel....
 
Author's note:
Wedding chapter!!!
Omg last chapter!!!
Omg!!!
Well, I tried!!! I hope it's not a fail :///
And woot happily ever after!!!
Hehe :3 and I brought in Kevin's older sister
Cuz I didn't know Kiseop's older sister's name... >_<
Thank you for reading, commenting and subscribing to this story!!! Please comment who's picture you want!!!
I will put up a pic spam chapter to thank everyone for readinggg!!!
Please check out my other fics too!!!
Thank you!!! Gomawo yo!!! Arigatou gozaimasu!!! Xie xie Ni!!!