Kevin

Finding Prince Charming

 

 
Flashback
U-KISS POV
{Kevin}
Yoonah had just come back from talking to Eli. She asked me if we could talk. I already had a feeling what she would say but I still had to hear it officially. I led her to my room so we could talk in private.
 
I sat on my bed while she stood fidgeting from nervousness. "Kevin oppa..." She started. "I... You... You were my ultimate bias in U-KISS, your character, your laugh, your intense stare. Everything just drew me into you..."
 
"I am sensing a but..." I said.
 
"But.. I met all of you in real life. And everything changed, Kiseop oppa... He knows me. He knows exactly how I felt that I almost committed suicide. He knows how much it hurt me to be left behind by my parents. He knows the scars I carry, the visible ones and invisible ones. And I didn't even have to tell him."
 
"So.. You're here to tell me. You picked him..." I sighed, I had a feeling this was coming but hearing it still hurt a bit. "Arasseo, I knew you would pick him. I still had to try though. Promise something though Yoonah."
 
"Anything, oppa."
 
"If Kiseop ever makes you cry, then you will come to me. I will comfort you. And don't disappear out of my life. Seeing your smiling face, even when I'm at my lowest point, always makes me feel better. I may want more, but I still want to be at least your friend."
 
"Yes, Kevin oppa. I promise to come straight to you if Kiseop ever makes me cry. I also won't disappear, I need you guys just as much as I need air. You are my solace in life, Minhyuk couple could torture me, and you guys will always be able to cheer me up. I want to be your friend too, I want you to be my best friend. Someone I can talk to about anything, even Kiseop." She smiled at me.
 
"Yes, that's what I want to be too. Your best friend." I forced a smile.
 
"Arasseo, Kevin oppa. I have to go talk to Kiseop oppa now." She got up to leave, my current love, leaving me for someone else.
 
"Ne, Yoonah. Stay happy. Promise?" 
 
She turned around and held out her pinky, I wrapped mine around hers. "Pinky promise." I nodded and let go. She went outside and closed the door.
 
In a little bit, Eli came. "Kevin..."
 
"Yes, Eli hyung?"
 
"I'm sorry." 
 
"Don't be. I knew this was coming. And Kiseop makes her happy." I felt a tear fall down my face.
 
"Aish, Kevin. Come here. Just cry all your tears now, and let her go. Once you let her go, you will feel better, then you can really be her friend."
 
I just kept sobbing, I'm sure I soaked Eli's shirt with tears. But he continued hugging me and letting me cry it out, until I couldn't cry anymore. I'm pretty sure I fell asleep after that because I don't remember anything after that. And I remember waking up in my bed.
 
I had to remember to thank Eli for helping me. He was right, I got all the tears out and I felt less burden on my heart, I could truly be happy for her. She just needs to find happiness, without worrying about those evil people.
End Flashback
 
Author's Note:
okay i know i said i really didn't want to write this chapter..
but then i wrote a later chapter.. and felt like i should have this chapter. haha.
kinda confusing anyway :D
btw i just HAD to use that picture of Kevin.. it conveyed everything PERFECTLY.
until i get a comment :D last update for the weekend. :D