Debut Surprises

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV
When we arrived the agency, they separated me from U-KISS. And took me to get ready separately. My debut song was a song to show my dancing skills first, so it was chosen to be Eat You Up(BoA).
 
I got to choose parts of my outfit, though I still had to keep a concept, which was bgirl. But I wanted to wear these looser black plain sweats instead of jeans. And these black and white high tops, red shoelaces on the left, and blue on the right. I was told to wear this big black hoodie, and keep my hair down while I had the hood up. So I had this mysterious look.
 
They did very minimal makeup since I would be dancing a lot, so just eyeliner to accentuate my eyes, and a little stain to make my lips look more rosy.
With that, manager unni and I got in the car to go M Countdown separate from U-KISS. "We want to surprise them with your debut, Yoonah." She told me, and so I went along with it.
 
I thought I would be able to see them backstage before I went on but they weren't there. I guess manager unni was serious about it being a surprise to them.
I got on stage and the lights were completely down, like we planned. Then, the music started and I started dancing.
 
 
 
I ended my stage and I was held back for some interview questions.
"What's your name?" the host asked me.
 
I decided to use my real name since Minhyuk didn't watch tv anyway, "My name is Yoonah." I smiled to the camera.
 
"How does it feel now that you finished your debut stage?"
 
"Relief. All the hard work was not wasted. And now I will promote often." I did some aegyo.
 
"Ahh!! Kyoota!!" the host cried, helping me off the stage.
 
Kiseop and the rest of the members were waiting. Kiseop came straight up to me and gave me a hug spinning me in the air, "Jagiya, you were amazing." he whispered in my ear.
 
"Thank you, oppa!!" I hugged him tightly.
 
"Yoonah!! That was so great!!" the rest of them cheered.
 
"Thank you, oppa deul." I said.
 
"Go change," Kiseop gently pushed me towards the dressing room, "We're taking you out!" he winked.
 
When I went back to the changing room, they had a dress ready for me to wear tonight. It was black, Kiseop's favorite color, and if I kept my hair down it would hide the scars..
 
 
I wasn't entirely comfortable with wearing something that could show them. But Kiseop oppa would be there, so it's okay. I also found some short heels for me to wear along with the dress.
 
I walked out of the dressing room, "I knew it would look great!" Kiseop walked over and hugged me. "Jagiya, you look beautiful." he whispered in my ear.
 
I felt myself blush, "Gomawo, oppa... So where are we going??" I asked.
 
"It's a surprise, jagi. But it's a good one." He smiled mischievously again. "Come, let's go." He took my hand and led me towards the others.
 
When we arrived at the cars, they have me a blindfold to put on. The drive wasn't that long it had maybe about 5 turns from the building. But the straights were long.
 
We had reached the destination, as I was helped out of the car by Kiseop oppa, I heard music pumping. "Oppa.. Are we at a club?" I asked.
 
"Ehhh?? You guessed it already? Well. Not just any club." he said. I felt him leading me closer towards the music. He took off the blindfold and it was a big club. But it wasn't filled with normal people, I saw other idol groups there. Super Junior, SNSD, BEAST, 2PM etc. they were there. I walked to the platform looking over the dance floor. And everyone turned right away to look at me. The music stopped and they all cheered "Happy Birthday Yoonah!! Our new hoobae!!" they were all smiles.
 
I couldn't do anything but smile back and walk towards Kiseop. "Oppa, this is an idols-only club?" I asked.
 
"Anio, the club let us have it for the night. For your birthday, we just invited the idols, since we didn't know who else to invite..." he admitted.
 
"It's okay oppa. I still love it!! I am a fan of all these groups anyway."
 
"That's good. But still U-KISS is number one right?" he raised one eyebrow.
 
"Yes, oppa. I love you guys too much!" I said.
 
He smiled widely, "Let's go dance, we can eat and have cake after." He took my hand pulling to the dance floor.
 
Author's Note:
guess what my dears~ i'm cutting my hiatus short a day! hehe :3
i'm back and i have loads of updates for ALL my stories<3
i miss you ALL especially my lovely dongsaengies that spam commented<3
hehe :D
well Yoonah debuted :D and birthdayy partyyyy!! yeahhh!!! :DDD
hehe :DDDDD