Practice

Finding Prince Charming

 

 
Narrator POV
Over the next few weeks, Yoonah would practice dancing in the studio after school.
She would still leave food for the Minhyuk family so that they would never harm her again.
Most of the members had to practice too for their promotions, but Kiseop was always around to help Yoonah practice dancing.
 
Sometimes they would practice late into the night..
 
Yoonah POV
"Ahhh!!" I cheered, "All done!" we just finished practicing Bingeul Bingeul. It had already been hours since we started.
 
"Aww.. Yoonah.. Don't you want to dance one more song with oppa?" Kiseop pouted cutely.
 
I turned to him, "Aish, oppa. You know I can't say no to you when you do aegyo." I pushed his shoulder gently.
 
He smiled, "I know that's why I did it."
 
"What will be our last song then, oppa?" I was already all sweaty from the dancing.
 
"Hmmm.. What about Shut Up? Then I can teach you my dance," he winked coming over to hug me.
 
"Ya! Oppa! We both all sweaty and gross!" I yelled trying to pull his arms off me.
 
I felt his chuckle on my neck, "Arasseo, Yoonah." He let me go and took off his shirt.
 
Oppa looked... Hot. His chocolate abs caught my attention for a while.
 
He caught me staring, "Yoonah, could you not stare please? I'm starting to feel uncomfortable." He pleaded.
 
I blushed madly and looked away, "Oppa, why did you take off our shirt then?"
 
"You said I was all sweaty and gross. Plus, that shirt was damp with sweat." he explained.
 
"Arasseo, let's just dance." I said.
 
We started dancing next to each other, but I could never get Kiseop oppa's dance right.
 
"AGHHHH!!! I can't do it!!" I cried in frustration.
 
"Just try it one more time and I'll help you." Kiseop said kindly.
 
So I tried to dance it one more time, but this time oppa stood behind me, correcting my mistakes.
 
I was only wearing a singlet and I could feel his chest on my back. I could feel my face starting to turn red as oppa held my arms to help correct my mistake. I felt his breath on my neck, it tickled a little. I was overcome with this feeling to pull oppa closer to me, then I tripped over my own feet.
Oppa caught me before I hit the ground, pulling me closer to him.
 
"Yoonah, Gwenchana?" He looked worryingly at me.
 
I could only nod my head, his face was so close to mine. I started staring at his lips, they looked soft too. I could see him looking at my lips while I was staring at his.
 
Then he tilted his head, closed his eyes, leaning closer. Pressing his lips against mine.
 
I was shocked at first and kept my eyes open, but soon, I melted and closed my eyes. This was only my second kiss, but it felt so right. I circled my arms around his neck as I felt his wrap around my waist, pulling me closer into him. I felt his tongue traced my bottom lip, I gasped letting him in. He explored my mouth, winning the fight for dominance, and soon, we both pulled away breathing heavily.
 
U-KISS POV
{Kiseop}
Yoonah was happy when we were done with Bingeul Bingeul. But I wanted to keep her to myself for a while longer. I want to dance shut up then I could teach her my dance.
She agreed after I used sad aegyo, she always gives in when I do.
 
When I hugged her, she said I was all sweaty and gross, so I took off my damp shirt. When I caught her staring, I felt a little happy that she was looking at me. But I didn't want to admit it, instead I told her I felt uncomfortable.
 
And I helped teach her my dance, her singlet was just as damp as my shirt was. It was black, thank god. And I stood behind her correcting her mistakes. I felt her tense up when my chest touched her back. She tripped over her own two feet, I have no idea why though, but I caught her. And pulled her to me. "Gwenchana?" I asked her. She only nodded. When I started staring at her lips so close to mine. I liked the little curve on her top lip, and how they looked so soft. She had already kissed Kevin, I wanted her to kiss me. I caught her staring at my own lips, so I leaned in to kiss her. It was on both of our minds anyway.
 
I felt her tense up again when my lips touched hers, but soon she relaxed and kissed me back.
I was right, they were soft, and I had this desire to kiss her more. She must have felt it too, because as I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling closer to me, she wrapped her arms around my neck.
 
I wanted more, I ran my tongue against her bottom lip, asking for permission. She gasped slightly, giving it to me. And I explored . She tasted so good. She tried to fight with me to win, but my tongue won the battle. We both pulled breathing heavily, leaning our foreheads against each other.
 
Author's Note:
Haha :)
what do you think?
Kiseop+Yoonah moment :)
haha.. time for her to choose then huh??
definitely pick Kiseop or Kevin? haha. XD