Chosen

Finding Prince Charming

 

U-KISS POV

{Eli}

We agreed before the concert, that if Yoonah came, then we would get her on stage to dance with us to On the Floor.

So after Obsession was finished, I stepped forward and said, “Everyone our final song is going to be on the floor.”

I had to pause for all the cheering.

“But we need a girl to volunteer to dance with us. If you want to get picked please raise your hand or scream so we know.” And I winked at the crowd.

 

That's when I gestured Dongho to go down and pick Yoonah. He was supposed to do it surprisingly, so we told him to start from our left side and go to Yoonah on the right.

 

Yoonah POV

They were performing On the Floor. But they needed a dancer with them. This is the first concert that they did that.

Wow, whoever gets picked will be a lucky girl. I wanted to go up on stage with them. I might risk getting caught, but this was my dream.

They sent Dongho to pick the girl. He started on the other side. All the girls were screaming and raising their hands, “Pick me!”

I didn't do that I dont think I would get picked anyway, why waste my breath?

But Dongho wasn't picking anybody on the other side. He was walking towards my side..

 

U-KISS POV

{Dongho}

Okay, I had to pretend that I was picking a screaming girl but we had already planned to pick noona.

I just pointed at girls and cupped my ear to “test” them to see if I would pick them.

Their screams were really loud, but I had to act, so we could catch noona by surprise.

 

Yoonah POV

Dongho was coming this way, still no one was picked.

No way.

No way.

It wouldn't be me, would it?

No way.

Dongho just kept walking closer and closer. Until he stood right in front of me.

I couldn't believe it, I just looked at him in shock.

He stretched out a hand and said, “Noona, will you dance with us?”

I couldn't do anything but nod and take his hand. I was behind the barrier, so when I took his hand he reached over and carried me onto his side and we walked on stage.

Now all the girls were jealous, again, as all the boys smiled at me when I got on stage. “Welcome, Yoonah.”

They all greeted me. How did they know my name?

 

Author's Note:

Woot Woot! On stage with the boys.. :)

mwahahaha~ what a surprise right?

gosh you know I will add another chapter.. I can't just leave you in suspense over this can I? Or can I? ;)

Nah, don't worry. I'm not that mean. :)

Besides, I already have the chapter written anyway. :]

read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^