Rescued

Finding Prince Charming

 

 
Yoonah POV
Stupid Yoonah!! Why would Kiseop send someone to tell you he was in the front?? Kiseop would have just come into the dressing room himself. It's not like he hasn't seen me before.. So stupid..
Now, I'm stuck. In a van. With Minhyuk... Ughh.. Stupid..
 
"We just want some of your money. We raised you since you were 9. And you disowned us like nothing. We deserve something for letting you live in our house for those 9 years..." Mrs. Minhyuk tried to sweetly convince me.
 
"No. You don't DESERVE anything from me. I might have been under your roof for those 9 years but that's it. I worked to pay the rent of the house, buy the groceries, and cooked the meals. I also cleaned the house and did ALL the chores. If anyone deserves something here, then it's me. From you." I pulled away from the grip she had on my arms.
 
"Yahh!! You stupid foolish girl!!" Mr. Minhyuk grabbed my wrists this time.
 
I felt my phone vibrate, I pushed the answer button with my elbow, hoping it was Kiseop.
 
I yelled letting him know it was Minhyuk that took me. But I couldn't let him know where the van was because Mr. Minhyuk flung me towards the floor of the van, hanging up the phone at my hip.
 
They parked the van in the alley I used to climb into the dance studio from.. I hoped Kiseop would know they didn't go too far..
 
U-KISS POV
{Kiseop}
I ran all around the building but I couldn't find anything. The other members split up to look for a suspicious parked van too. We didn't find anything.
 
"You know there is one place we haven't checked." Kevin said.
 
"Where?!?!" I yelled at him.
 
"That alley by the dance studio.." he whimpered a little, taken aback by my fury. Eli took his hand and squeezed it.
 
"Let's go now.." I demanded. We ran around the corner to the alley to find a disheveled white worker van. That didn't have any windows on the sides, only the two in the back. But even those were covered in something black.
 
"Yahh!! Leave me alone!! I don't owe you anything!!" I heard Yoonah yell as the door opened and she fell out. I ran to catch her before she hit the ground.
 
She opened her eyes realizing she didn't hit anything hard. "Kiseop oppa..." she breathed.
 
"Oh.. You're even friends with U-KISS huh, Yoonah? That's even better, we can get even more money from you." The man who I guessed to be Mr. Minhyuk got out of the van.
 
"How about we settle on $20k for now??" he reached his hands to grab Yoonah, and Eli punched him.
 
"You must be crazy.. If you think you will ever lay a hand on our Yoonah ever again." he said to the whimpering man on the ground.
 
His wife came out of the van and helped him up, "Yeobo.." she said in defeat, knowing they were outmatched but her husband still insisting on trying to get Yoonah from me.
 
This time Hoon kicked him, hard. His lip started bleeding and his wife was finally able to pull him back into the van and they sped away.
 
I stood up, still carrying Yoonah in my arms bridal style.
 
"Kiseop oppa.." she started, as a tear fell from her eye. I gently wiped it away. "Kiseop oppa, I'm such a babo. I should have known you wouldn't have sent a messenger to tell me something. I let Minhyuk trick me." I saw her gulp to hold the tears in, trying not to ruin her makeup.
 
"Jagiya, don't worry about it. What matters is you're safe now. And I will always protect you from Minhyuk, as well as the other members. Until we are sure they will never come back again, one of us will stay with you, arasseo?"
 
She nodded, "Arasseo, now I'm late to my second stage.."
 
I couldn't help but chuckle a bit, "After we rescue you from being kidnapped, the first thing you do is apologize for getting kidnapped then you say you'll be late to the stage. You don't even care if you're injured or whatever??" I asked her in disbelief, but I knew that's how she was. Caring about other people first, then thinking of herself.
 
"Well.. He didn't injure anything.. The only thing maybe I need to ice my wrists after, but other than that, I'm okay." she told me.
 
"Okay, well let's see if stylist noona can fix you up before your stage. We pushed it back to the last one so we would have time to find you." I explained to her.
 
"Jinja?? Let's go!" she tried to get out of my arms.
 
"Nope, I'm carrying you back inside. We are not injuring anything and you can't dirty the dress." I shifted her a bit to be more comfortable.
 
"Aish.. Arasseo oppa. It's not that far anyway."
 
After stylist noona fixed Yoonah, to be more perfect than she already was. We rushed her to the studio to perform her ballad single.
 
I had a surprise for her, NHM president said we should announce our relationship with this single of hers. Which was why I could go with her to M! Countdown this time.
 
Before she got on stage, I wished her luck, but ran into my dressing room to change. I had a white suit to wear, as well as a big bouquet of red roses and a couple ring.
 
I had it engraved, hers says: I found my Prince Kiseop.
 
Mine says: Cinderella Yoonah's One and Only.
 
Hehe. Cheesy I know but that's how I felt we were.
 
Her song was about halfway through. Show time.
 
I checked my hair one last time in the mirror, and walked to backstage. Slowly, walking out, shushing the audience so they wouldn't tell Yoonah I was there. They started screaming later when they saw the flowers, but Yoonah was too into singing to notice.
 
I walked up behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist. The audience started going crazy. She turned to me smiling, she realized that today we would be revealing our relationship.
 
I gave her the red roses as she continued singing.
 
 
She finished the last line and gave me a hug to which everyone "awwww'd" to.
 
I got down on one knee, "Jagiya, we've been together for a while now. And I want you to have this couple ring, at least until we get the real ones when we're married." I winked at the audience, putting on a show.
 
"Of course, I accept oppa." she pulled me up and let me put the ring on her finger. I put mine on too, we held up our hands for the camera and the audience cheered again.
 
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" they chanted.
 
Yoonah turned to me and I just shrugged, pulling her closer pressing my lips against hers.
And again, the audience just cheered louder than ever before.
 
Author's Note:
SUPER LONG CHAPPIEEE :D
woot woot!!! :D okayy... :D
now i am curious.. does anyone want to see a wedding? ;DDD
or something else?? maybe a subgroup?? hehe :3
as my 40th happily ever after chapter? hmmm??
please drop a comment and let me know. so i can write it ^^V