Kidnapped

Finding Prince Charming

 

 
U-KISS POV
{Kiseop}
"Stylist noona, where's Yoonah? She was supposed to meet me at the side door about 15 minutes ago."
 
"Ehh?? Kiseop-ssi?? An assistant told her you were waiting for her at the front. She went there already."
 
"I never told anyone to tell Yoonah I was at the front, stylist noona..." I told her slowly.
 
"But she went there already, she's supposed to be on in 45 minutes!!" she started freaking out.
 
"Hyung!" I called Soohyun, "Something happened to Yoonah... I don't know exactly. She was getting ready and she was supposed to meet me on the side but someone told her to meet me at the front. But I never told anyone to tell her that... Ye, I know... Arasseo.." I hung up.
 
What could have happened??
 
I called her phone, hoping she had it on her.
 
After a few rings, there was an answer... "Jagiya!! Where are you??"
 
Everything was muffled.. "Yahh!! I don't have any relation to you!! I don't have to give you anything! Stupid Minhyuk, you're out of my life!!" I heard some struggling after.. And it hung up.
 
Minhyuk had her. They took her from the front of the building. It's because they saw her debut stage.
 
"Stylist noona!!" I called after her. "Try to get M! Countdown to push Yoonah to the last act. We need as much time as possible!" I told her.
 
"Arasseo.. What happened??" she was very worried, and I knew this noona knew Yoonah's secret.
 
"They took her, noona.."
 
I called Soohyun back, "Hyung!! They took her!! Minhyuk took her!!!" I yelled into the phone.
 
I took a deep breath, "Ne, hyung. They want her to give them money. I called her and heard them. I think they're in a van of some sort... Ne, arasseo.. Let's meet here." he hung up again.
 
Now, it was just time to wait. I tried to remember everything about the call. It didn't sound like the van was moving, there was no car noise. It was just Minhyuk struggling with her. She was in her clothes though, since she should have been changed already. Aish, I knew this would happen, that they would try come back after her debut.. Ughh..
 
Stylist noona came running back, "Kiseop-ssi!! Yoonah's performance has been moved to last!! You have an hour and half to get her now!!" she exclaimed.
 
"Jinja?! Arasseo, noona what is Yoonah wearing??" I asked.
 
"The outfit for the performance is a white strapless dress and heels. That's all she wore." she told me.
 
"Arasseo, I will get her back." I ran towards the door when I saw the other members coming.
 
"Kiseop---" Soohyun started.
 
"Forget it hyung, let's just go." I started running towards the street, trying to think of a possible place they would be.
 
Author's Note:
Sooo... >_< i'm so evil to Yoonah.. TT____TT
JUST FYI I WILL NOT SEQUEL THIS..
OMG Yoonah deserves happy ending!! :D no more drama :D
so there WILL not be a sequel.
just a happily ever after... :D
okay anyway, soohyun.. the leader.. :D hehe :3
stylist noona kinda makes the chapter though..
Okay let's just pretend stylist noona is Park Bom hehe :3
yeahhh :D pretend! :D
>_<