Audition

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV

Once all the cuts in my back healed up into scars, (SCARS! I know! Long scars on my back! *sadface*) the boys got me an audition, well sorta.

 

Flashback

"Yoonah, come dance with me in the practice room!!" Kiseop shouted across the hall to me.

 

"Ne, Seoppie oppa!" I ran to catch up to him. "What song do you want to do oppa?" I asked him once we were in the room.

 

"Let's do two couple songs!!" He smiled brightly at me. I couldn't help but smile widely at him too.

 

"Okay! What two songs, oppa?"

 

"Let's do I Need A Girl by Taeyang hyung and Possibility by BoA noona." he suggested.

 

"Arasseo, oppa. What are we going to pretend is the wall for Possibility?" I wondered.

 

"Oh, I found this chalkboard in another room that we could use." He pulled it out to the side to show me.

 

"Okay, let's put it over there. Then we can just dance both songs right after another," I smiled at him.

 

"Arasseo, Yoonah. I will put the music on too." He pushed the board to the side leaving enough space for I need a girl.

 

When the song started, our playful sides disappeared and soon, we were very serious. We even attempted to sing along to the song so that we would know the beat. I say attempt because I don't think my voice is that great, Kiseop oppa on the other hand...

 

U-KISS POV

{Kevin}

All of us planned this, Kiseop would dance two couple songs with Yoonah and I would bring the president to the other side of the mirror where he would watch both of them. And hopefully accept her audition. Since Yoonah still wasn't confident in herself, this would be the best way to show her and for her to audition right away.

 

"President!" I saw him in the hallway and called out to him, "I want to show you something, well someone, for an audition." I told him.

 

"Kevin? What do you mean? No one is scheduled to audition today." Mr. President questioned.

 

"Ye, that's true. But you need to see her." Soohyun hyung walked over to help me persuade the president.

 

"Arasseo, boys. Since you insist. Where are we going?"

 

"To the other side of the two-way mirror." I pointed to the room. 

 

We walked in and Kiseop and Yoonah were just about to start. Good, didn't miss it. "The girl is auditioning, her name is Kim Yoonah." I pointed her out to the president.

 

Yoonah POV

We got to the last chorus part where Dara unni and taeyang hyung dance close together and she whispers in her ear.

I decided to say, "Kiseop oppa, you're handsome." He started blushing, it was so cute on him.

Luckily, he didn't get too distracted. And we finished the song.

 

U-KISS POV

{Kevin}

I felt a tinge of jealousy when I saw Yoonah whisper in Kiseop's ear. But I just let it wash away to focus on her audition.

Now, they were going to do their second song. "What do you think so far, Mr. President?" I asked him.

 

"Hmm.. She's pretty good. But Dara doesn't really dance difficult parts in that dance." He complimented and criticized her.

 

I tried not to wince, by now the other members came to watch Yoonah and Kiseop too.

 

Oh, they were dancing a Japanese song, by BoA noona, Possibility.

This will definitely show the President her dancing skills. They even got a board to pretend its the wall. Their sides were facing the mirror.

 

Yoonah POV

It was time for possibility, the hardest part of this song for me is the footwork. I hope I can do it right. For some reason I feel like it really matters today.

 

Kiseop oppa and I were so focused that we almost forgot we were dancing together, until the solo dances came and we watched each other in the mirror.

 

The song ended, both of us were all sweaty but I ran up and hugged him. "That was the best I have ever danced, especially to a song of BoA unni's."

 

Shocked at skinship at first, Kiseop kept his hands down. But then hugged me back, when we heard clapping.

 

I released my hold on Kiseop and turned around, to see the President of NH Media clapping for me. "Great job, young lady. I believe I heard your name is Kim Yoonah?" he held his hand out to me.

 

I shook it stuttering, "Y-ye, t-that would be me."

 

"Well, congratulations, you're a trainee now." and he turned and walked out.

 

As I stood there, jaw dropped. "But I didn't audition," I whispered. And I heard Kiseop chuckling.

Then it clicked.

 

That WAS my audition.

 

I my oppa, "Oppa!! You set me up!!" I glared at Kiseop oppa.

 

"Aigo, Yoonah. Why aren't you happy? That was the fastest and easiest audition ever!" Kiseop pouted.

 

I couldn't be mad at him anymore. His pout was just too cute. "Arasseo, oppa. Kumowo yo." I ran up to hug him.

 

"Ya! What about the rest of us? We all planned it together!!" this time Kevin was pouting.

 

I giggled, "Arasseo, Kevin oppa." I went over to hug him and all the other members.

 

Dongho spun me around for the last hug, "Ya! Dongho ah! Noona is sweaty! Put me down!"

 

He chuckled, "Okay, Noona. I'm just happy for you!"

 

"I know! Yeeeeeeeee!!!" I screamed, "I'm a trainee!!!"

End flashback

 

So with that "audition" I became a trainee at NH Media. I saw the boys more often and I quit my job at the cafe.

I told Sooyoung unni what had happened. She had jumped up and down and screamed with me. My fairy godmother was ecstatic for me.

 

*Kumowo yo, Sooyoung unni.

For everything.

For being the woman I needed in my life after my mom passed away.*

 

Now, I can achieve my dream, with the help of U-KISS. And I fell asleep dreaming sweet dreams.

 

Author's Note:

last chapter update for the weekend. :)

gotta wait 5 days for me :)

please be patient :)

love you guys :)

i've already figured out kiseop+yoonah moment.

i will just get it up next chapter :)