Safe Haven

Finding Prince Charming

 

 

Yoonah POV

I reached the alley.

A window was still open, even though the lights were out.

I climbed in painfully, the pain still there and collapsed to the floor.

I put in headphones to my U-KISS playlist and curled up on my side hugging my knees on the floor.

I finally fell asleep crying my pain away.

 

U-KISS POV

{Kiseop}

I decided to go to the studio early, I couldn't sleep anyway, so I got up at 8am and left a note saying I went to the studio.

I walked into my favorite place in the agency, the dance studio.

 

And there she was on the floor sleeping, "Yoonah! Why are you here?" She was asleep, I tried to carry her so I could take her to the dorm.

 

But when I touched her back, she woke up and screamed. "Ahhhhh!!" she backed away from me.

 

"Yoonah, it's just me Kiseop. Why are you on the floor? Are you okay? Did you get in big trouble?" I put my hands up surrendering, when she saw it was me she sighed.

 

She crawled back closer, we were both sitting in front of each other. "Kiseop oppa, I couldn't sleep at home, and this is my safe haven. Nothing bad can happen to me here. And.." she stopped and started crying, resting her head in my lap. "I'm not okay.. I got in big trouble. Really bad."

 

I brushed my hand on her back, she jumped up again. "Oppa, you can't touch my back please. You'll hurt me that way..." she managed to get out in between sobs.

 

"Yoonah... What happened to you..." I whispered slowly.

 

"Oppa.." she let out a deep breath, "It's easier to show you than tell you..." she ped her hoodie slowly and took it off.

 

She turned around facing her back towards me. There were small stains on her shirt, it looked a little like blood.

She lifted just the back of her shirt, ignoring her bra, my eyes were drawn to the cuts in her back. She started crying again.

 

"Yoonah.. Who did this to you..."

 

"My adoptive dad..." she said slowly.

 

I counted the cuts, there were 10 in total. "He hit you 10 times? With what? What caused this.. Yoonah?"

 

She took a deep breath again, "He hit me 10 times with a belt, oppa... It was my punishment for being late and not making them breakfast and lunch..."

 

I gasped, "Yoonah, this is the punishment for that? That's not equal...." I saw small scars on her back too in the shape of circles. "Yoonah, what are the other scars? The circles?"

 

"Those are from when I was 10.. They just adopted me, and I was rebelling against their rules... So they burned me with cigarettes.. To make sure I didn't forget.." she explained sighing.

 

"Yoonah," I breathed, "This is abuse.."

 

She started crying again, "Oppa, I know that, but I can't stop it, not until I turn 18 in 4 months. When I can emancipate myself from them." she slouched.

 

"Ahhhhhh!!" she winced in pain. The action caused pain in her back.

 

"Yoonah, you're bleeding again. I'm taking you back to the dorm right now." I got up taking her wrist.

 

"Oppa.." she tried to pull away.

 

"No but's, Yoonah. Let's go." she gave in pulling her shirt back down and putting her hoodie back on, letting me pull her to the dorm.

 

Author's Note:

Kiseop has rescued her. :)

Definitely looking like two prince charmings for Yoonah huh?? ;)

anyway. her safe haven is the dance studio. :) and it's Kiseop's favorite place...

another chapter coming up :)