Karma Bites Back

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV
After we also officially announced to the KissMes that I was Kiseop's girlfriend, they accepted me wholeheartedly. I continued to promote both of my singles, Eat You Up and You & I. U-KISS was promoting their Neverland album and their second single Someday.
 
NHM offered Kiseop and I to be a subgroup after we were both done wrapping up our activities and we accepted. We decided to be a dance-focused subgroup.
 
The boys continued to me everywhere, since there was no news of Minhyuk or anything. It was as if they disappeared, but they said we couldn't be too careful.
 
After my goodbye stage for You & I, my phone rang.
 
"Yoboseyo?" I answered.
 
"Hello, is this a Ms. Kim Yoonah?" a lady asked.
 
"Yes, this is she. May I ask who is calling?"
 
"Hello, Ms. Yoonah. This is Child Services, two twin girls have been brought in and they're claiming you are their sister."
 
"I'm sorry, but I don't have any siblings. But why would they be claiming I'm their sister?" I told her.
 
"Well.. Have you seen the news yet, Ms. Yoonah?" she asked me.
 
"Umm.. No not yet. I just got off stage. I'm turning on the tv now." I clicked the remote in my dressing room to the news.
 
"We regret to interrupt your daily show, but we have breaking news. Recently, a white van has surfaced from the river. It was discovered to have a couple inside that drowned about two weeks ago...."
 
My brain could barely comprehend the rest of the broadcast.
 
Because the van.. Was the van I was in.
 
Two weeks ago.
 
It was Minhyuk's van.
 
And they were in it.
 
And they died.
 
They were killed.
 
From driving into the river.
 
Some way.
 
Some how.
 
They were dead.
 
That's why I never heard from them again. They probably died right after they left.
 
"Hello?? Helloo? Ms. Yoonah?? Are you there?"
 
The woman on the phone snapped me out of my thoughts.
 
"Those children, what are their names?" I asked her, I needed to make sure.
 
"Their first names are Hwanhee and Hwanlee. They just saw you on stage while in the room. And started pointing saying you were their sister." the lady explained.
 
"Ohh.. I see. I have no relation to them. I am sorry but I don't know who they are.." I told her calmly, despite it being incredibly unfortunate the twins were alone in the world, I had broken away from that family.
 
"Is that so? I am terribly sorry for the trouble, Ms. Yoonah. Thank you for your time." she hung up.
 
After leaving the dial tone buzz for a minute, I hung up coming back to Earth. I just finished changing back to a t-shirt and jeans when Kiseop walked in.
 
"Hey, jagi. How are you? Soon, we can debut together." He grabbed me around my waist and smiled.
 
"Oppa.. I'm fine." I smiled weakly back, wrapping my arms around his neck.
 
He leaned his forehead against mine, "Jagiya, what's wrong? What happened?"
 
I should have known I would never be able to hide anything from him. I got my phone and looked up the news on Nate and gave him my phone.
 
He took some time to read it, I noticed he read it at least twice as if trying to make sure his eyes weren't fooling him.
"Jagi, is this really true??" he asked me wide-eyed.
 
"Ne, it is.. Child services just called me, the Hwan twins were saying I am their sister." I told him regretfully.
 
"What did you tell them?" he asked me.
 
"I told them I wasn't their sister, because I'm really not. And that I didn't know who they were." I muttered.
 
"Jagi, you said that?" 
 
"Yeah... They're 14. But they were evil to me.. And it's not like they can't take care of themselves... I'm sure they could get someone to adopt them." I explained.
 
"Jagi, I'm not judging you. Don't take it that way. I'm just asking if you really told the lady that. Because I'm glad that you want to just erase that part of your life and start over. With me." He smiled brightly at me again, and leaned down to kiss my lips.
 
I pulled away, "Me too, oppa. I love you~" I told him.
 
"I love you too, Jagiya."
 
I smiled, pulling him down to me, and kissed his lips. He deepened the kiss again and we didn't pull away until we needed air.
 
"Come on, let's go home, jagi." Kiseop picked me up bridal style and walked us home.
 
Author's Note:
wellll.... idk i feel happy with what i did to Minhyuk.
is that weird? o_o I hope not. >_<
anyway.. hello~ this is why I asked about subgroup or wedding??
hehe :3 the next one... :DDDD please tell me subgroup or wedding?
AND if you pick wedding. pick the member you want to walk Yoonah down the aisle.
you know since her daddy isn't here TT_____TT
umm.. yeah i think that's it.. time to find a y Kiseop picture for this. :D
OHH OMG.. MY COMMENTERS!! :D TELL ME WHO YOU WANT PICTURES OF.. :D
so i can pic spam and thank all of you for readingg!! <3