TRO

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV

 

We arrived at the office, there was already a line of 10 people waiting. I sighed and walked to the back of the line, when Soohyun oppa grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going, Yoonah?" he asked.

 

"The back of the line.." I told him confused.

 

"Yoonah, there are benefits to being an idol. Someone is always available to help you if you need it." He pulled me to a side window and whispered something to the lady. He revealed his face slightly, and she went in the back.

 

He took my hand as we followed behind her. We went inside this some sort of secret room. "What can I help you with today, Mr. Shin?" She sat down at the table.

 

Soohyun oppa pulled me to sit in the chair next to him. "Actually, it's my friend. She's very important to me. And she has papers that need to be processed today." He emphasized the last word.

 

"Okay, Mr. Shin. Where are the papers?"

 

I gave her my envelope, she opened it and took out all the papers.

 

"Okay, I will process these right now, they will be official in one hour." She stood up to leave.

 

"Two more things Diana, one can you make the temporary restraining order into a permanent one. And two, do not inform her foster parents that you are processing the paperwork. They abuse her, and if anything happens to her before next week, I will hold you personally responsible." He said protectively.

 

"Yes, Mr. Shin. I can complete both of your requests. However once she turns 18, the information about her filing the papers will be public, her record however will be sealed."

 

"Yes, that's fine. Once she is 18, she will be protected. Until then, we need the paperwork done today." He repeated.

 

"Yes, all right sir. I will complete that now. Please wait here." She left.

 

"Soohyun oppa, you are able to do that?"

 

"Yeah, it's for us, in case we need TROs against stalkers etc. So we need them fast, that's why there's always someone to help us. Of course this is pushing my privilege but since you're a trainee, the boss will understand."

 

"Thank you, Soohyun oppa. For helping me. Now, I have to start packing so I can come leave with you guys." I hugged him.

 

"Yoonah, don't worry about it. I want you to be happy. And safe. If this is what it takes, then so be it." He smiled at me. "You know you don't have to bring a lot right? We can always buy you new clothes and once you debut, you will need endorsements so you could get free clothes then."

 

"I know, but it's the memories I need, my parents picture and everything else precious. The material stuff don't matter to me."

 

"Arasseo, start packing slowly tonight, and bring things over throughout the week. We'll clear out Kevin's room too."

 

"Okay, oppa. It shouldn't take very long for me to pack. I don't have a lot."

 

The lady came back, "Okay, Mr. Shin. We are done with all the paperwork. Miss Yoonah is now free from her adoptive parents and she has a permanent restraining order against them."

 

"Thank you so much, Diana." He took my wrist so we could leave.

 

"You're welcome, Mr. Shin. Any time."

 

We left the state office and went back to the dorm.

 

Author's Note:

okay for sure LAST update of the weekend.. have to wait until friday for my next one dears~

haha. :D anyway i picked the name Diana, roman goddess (protector of the weak). haha :D it matched

And I wonder if this privilege actually happens for idols or not.. haha. :D

anyway, hope you like.. :D

Now, i have officially loved on everyone :D might need to bring AJ and Dongho back ;)

but :D yup :D