Two Prince Charmings?

Finding Prince Charming

 

U-KISS POV

{Kevin}

I wanted to kiss her so badly.

 

I wanted to assure her that someone in this world cared about her.

 

And made her their whole world.

 

And so when she asked me if everything I said was true, that's exactly what I did.

 

And she didn't pull away.

 

This little moment was perfect, I wanted to freeze time again to savor it just a little bit longer.

 

But I couldn't. "YA! Kevin, what are you doing?" It was Kiseop's turn to yell at me.

 

Both Yoonah and I pulled away immediately, she was blushing furiously. "Kiseop oppa.." she whispered.

 

Kiseop glared at me, "Yoonah, didn't you say you have to be at that horrible place in time to cook dinner for the evil family? I don't want you to get hurt again, so we should get you back there." he was just ignoring the whole situation while Yoonah was around. But I knew from that glare, we would talk about it later.

 

"Y-ye, Kiseop oppa." Yoonah stuttered, shocked at his change of behavior. "Can I leave the ointment here? If I take it with me, they might throw it away. And I can't apply it myself anyway. So could I come back for you guys to help me?" she asked meekly, looking away from either of us.

 

"Of course, Yoonah. We will protect it for you," said Hoon, as he walked in trying to ease the tension.

 

So she put her regular clothes back on, and AJ and Dongho volunteered to walk her outside of the house at least. To make sure she arrived safely.

 

While Kiseop and I had a talk in our room...

I sat on the bed, as Kiseop closed the door.

 

"Kiseop..." I started.

 

"Kevin, shut up." he said harshly.

 

I looked up at him, shocked at his attitude.

 

"If you think you're the only one that cares about Yoonah, you're wrong. I care about her. I love her." he said firmly.

 

"Kiseop, I love her too. I want to be her guardian angel. I want to protect her from that horrible family of hers, and whisk her away from them, and ride away on a white horse." I said. Chuckling, "I sound so cheesy right now, but I want to be her prince charming."

 

"Kevin, everything that you want I want to be that for her too. I don't want to fight with you, but I will over her. I won't let her go to you that easily." he looked at me seriously.

 

"I know, Kiseop. Let's just agree to fight fair then. And be happy for whoever wins." I held my hand out to him. He shook it.

 

"Arasseo, Kevin. Fair and happy." Kiseop agreed.

 

We walked out of the room, determined to save Yoonah, in our own ways.

 

Yoonah POV

AJ and Dongho were going to walk me home, in a way. "You cannot be on the street close to my house. Sometimes the Hwan twins like to look out the window. So you can wait two houses down and watch me get in. That's it, arasseo?" I told them sternly.

 

"Arraseo, Yoonah." Dongho smiled at me behind his disguise. They had to wear a jacket and sunglasses to hide themselves from the press.

 

I smiled back, "Until then, would you like to hold hands? I feel safer that way." I asked.

 

Immediately, Dongho took my right hand while AJ laughed. "Okay, I'll hold your left hand then." he walked over to my left side.

 

"Thank you AJ oppa, Dongho oppa." and smiled at both of them.

 

We started walking closer to my house, I tried to remain calm, but I think they felt me tense up because they gave my hands a light squeeze.

 

I took a deep breath, as we reached the corner of my street. "Okay, oppas you have to wait here. My house is right there, I pointed two houses down, "I will come visit you guys later tonight, since I need to put the ointment on again." I gave them each a hug. "Thank you again, AJ oppa and Dongho oppa. I am really scared right now, but I know you guys will be there for me if I need you." I smiled at them, and turned towards the house.

 

Author's Note:

Woot update :)

that was such a hard chapter for me.. omg.. i really have no idea who i want her to end up with..

Kevin or Kiseop??

vote please in the comments :)

anyway I hope you like it :)

I brought back dongho, hoon, and AJ. :)

time to share their love in my other fics too >_<