Flashback

Finding Prince Charming

 

U-KISS POV

{Kevin}

Even though we have to be equal and look at all of our audience members, everyone always manages to sneak a few glances at Yoonah. I wonder if she knows. The next time I looked her, she looked really down. What was wrong? She was here. And she was a fan, why isn't she happy? I wanted to run off stage and ask her why she was sad. But I couldn't. That would give her more trouble in her life. Kevin, focus. Don't work on autopilot. Kiseop was staring on Yoonah, he seemed to know something, I wanted to know something about her too... Aish, focus, Kevin focus. "everybody knows you lose some" and I watched her and she looked like she was crying. What happened to her??

 

Yoonah POV

Flashback

That day Minhyuk couple and Hwan twins were so demanding of me.

All day it was "Yoonah this, Yoonah that, Yoonah I'm hungry, Yoonah pay the rent" I was just so tired of it.

8 years of this stress, of the punishments, of their demands. I couldn't handle it anymore.

They wouldn't even let me audition for NH Media.

My dream.

They stopped me from doing what I wanted as always.

I had just hoped this one time, after all these years, that I could do what I wanted.

But not even then, after everything I ever did for them.

 

I was walking home after picking up groceries for them.

I was sobbing, just tired of everything.

I wanted it to be over, if I couldn't even try to reach my dream, why should I be here?

I had decided to end everything. I was going to kill myself that night.

 

I entered the house and everyone was doing what they always do. Sleep.

I put the groceries on the table. And walked into my room, I locked the door.

At least I had my room in this house. No matter how closet-like it was. I opened the only window I had, and sat on the floor next to my bed.

I had taken a knife from the kitchen and I held it in my hands. It glistened in the moonlight from the window.

I wanted to cry for my mom and dad. I apologized to them, for doing this, even though they tried to save me in the crash, for me to live on for them.

I couldn't take it anymore. I was about to make the cut on my wrist, when a song floated through the window.

 

jogum himdurodo utnun nari olkkoya..

 

I paused hearing Soohyun oppa's voice. A car was passing by listening to it on the radio.

 

jogum himdurodo utnun nari wa gyolguk utnun nari olkkoya.. I was listening to their voices.

 

The past is the past is the past.. I put the knife down and walked toward the window, crying over how stupid this decision was.

 

I stayed there listening to their voices, they were saving me, and they didn't even know it.

End flashback.

 

I don't know why I opened the window that day. Maybe just force of habit.

But I'm glad that I did. I wouldn't have been here if I didn’t.

 

Because of Someday, I couldn't help, but remember everything that happened to me.

And it made me tear up again. I knew that they would glance over at me once in a while, so I had to hold it in.

Kevin looked concerned when he saw me tearing up, Kiseop watched me and he looked like he knew exactly how I felt..

 

U-KISS POV

{Kiseop}

I knew. I couldn't help but watch her. I didn't have any more lines anyway.

But I knew when I saw her tearing up to this song, someday. I knew exactly why, because it was the same reason why this song makes me tear up too.

This song could save a person, just like how my mom saved me.

Someday could save someone from taking their life away.

 

Author's Note:

The hard part for me was writing the flashback.. :/ it was hard..

but yup yup :] update :]

they saved her.. :]

btw the korean lyrics i put up is mostly, "even if times are hard, better days will come."

so yeahh :]

btw did you see what I did there? included real life? mwahaha~

FINALLY, next chapter I promise they'll meet in person... I think ;)

we'll see!!

read, comment, subscribe, enjoy!! ^^